What about Jerusalem, and the Temple Mount

what all these "religious" fighters fail to see is that there is no such thing as holy land where unholy murderers and vial people live be they from any religion. so, therefore, there is no holy land on earth. period. Let those that are with out sin and pure of heart claim this so called holy land as their rightful home land or inheritance. and those that are not holy and do so shall be consumed by the fires of hell. Let this land be uninhabited till there are holy men that can truly claim and keep it holy.
So basically I can simply visit the Kaaba in Mecca?
I don't get it. This is one of the holy lands I speak of. Vatican city is too many too, but not to God. Just because we've murdered for the land and slew many a true prophet on and over these so called holy lands doesn't make them holy at all. Quite the opposite really.

There is really only one mosque on the Temple Mount, the al-aqsa. The other two muslim buildings are the dome of the rock and the dome of the chain.

Still showing your ignorance.

Whatever, the Jews who live there have no right in the Al Aqsa mosque, except during regular visiting hours, following the same rules for visitors, they just to piss the Pals off. Like you just said they are Muslim buildings.

Still showing your ignorance. Prove to me that any Jew would want to be in a mosque.
I would like to take a dump in that mosque to show my respects, before the bulldozers raise it to the ground. Allah Akbar!

That's what I Just said, it is not forbidden.
Again, please show me in the Quran where stealing is encouraged and not forbidden?? ...... :cool:

You must have missed the part where invading jihadists got to steal, loot, and rape after they invaded and conquered lands. Or perhaps the part when the terrorist prophet Mohammad robbed caravans DURING RAMA-DUNG, and then killed and raped it's travelers.

Read all about it, it's in the Koran.

President Oblahblah: "ISIS, is not Islamic". Ha ha ha.

You might want to read a little history sometime jew boy.

When the muslim general Saladin captured Jerusalem in 1187 AD

He found that the Temple Mount area was being used as a garbage dump.

Saladin ordered the place cleaned up and eventually the AL Aqsa mosque was built on top of the mount. ..... :cool:

But wait, Saladin was a Kurdish, and didn't you Sunni ISIS lovers just trash the Kurds? Ha ha ha.

Saladin was born in Tikrit, Mesopotamia. His personal name was "Yusuf"; "Salah ad-Din" is a laqab, a descriptive epithet, meaning "Righteousness of the Faith."[5] His family was of Kurdish ancestry,[

what all these "religious" fighters fail to see is that there is no such thing as holy land where unholy murderers and vial people live be they from any religion. so, therefore, there is no holy land on earth. period. Let those that are with out sin and pure of heart claim this so called holy land as their rightful home land or inheritance. and those that are not holy and do so shall be consumed by the fires of hell. Let this land be uninhabited till there are holy men that can truly claim and keep it holy.
I don't get it. This is one of the holy lands I speak of. Vatican city is too many too, but not to God. Just because we've murdered for the land and slew many a true prophet on and over these so called holy lands doesn't make them holy at all. Quite the opposite really.
Disrespectful as always, but when some artist just make a cartoon of Mohammad all the Muslim community riot and furious, you people can only see yourself which is why you are the last one to be asked for subjective opinion.
Israel is so sacred to Jews it even passed on to Christians, and that is the status for 2,000 years for the Christians, now you want me to begin with the Jewish history?
Muslims have zero claim in over Israel, read the Qur'an.
Surat Al- Isra - The Noble Qur an -
And don't you forget, it came few centuries before this..
Ezekiel 37 NIV - The Valley of Dry Bones - The hand of - Bible Gateway
Among those prophecies, you happen to find the Signs of the Times, when a huge war would happen of two great nations, with the arrival of the Masayah, one of those signs is that Israel will be gathered after being scattered from all over the world, back to Israel when nobody could drive you out but everyone will call you thieves in your own homeland.
So this is also written long before the Qur'an is written, I guess both speak about the same events, the destruction of the second temple of Jerusalem by Muslims, and later on the promise God made us, which was given long before..

Why do you care if we're all secular? So later you're going to bring some part of the bible and quote it blaming the Jews for blood libels? Hmm..you keep saying that world should accept the others, and you once preached me that Muslims in particularly, when is our turn?
Thing is, don't you Muslims have 5,000,000,000 mosques anywhere else? hmm..I bet you don't..what a ridiculous thought I just had..that Muslims will dare to steal..heehe..and from the poor minority - the Jews, bhaah!
It is well described in the Qur'an that there is no such thing "STEALING"
Why do you care if we're all secular? So later you're going to bring some part of the bible and quote it blaming the Jews for blood libels? Hmm..you keep saying that world should accept the others, and you once preached me that Muslims in particularly, when is our turn?
Thing is, don't you Muslims have 5,000,000,000 mosques anywhere else? hmm..I bet you don't..what a ridiculous thought I just had..that Muslims will dare to steal..heehe..and from the poor minority - the Jews, bhaah!

I could careless your beliefs but quit using religion to back up your actions. The Pals are lucky to even leave Gaza let alone get to a mosque somewhere. Israel is doing all it can to start riots and fighting, and well isn't this the 4th time everyone had to donate money to Gaza for rebuilding after yous destroyed it.

Quit with this religious fake stuff, you have no need to go in their mosque except to irritate them. Be truthful.

You never answered my quest.
Do any orthodox Jews go there or just the zealous Zionists?
The reason for your question is to just piss of the Jews/Zionists, so what's the point? You said before Jews are all secular and now you bring up orthodox Jews..you also asking for Jews to respect the Muslims[done] but you don't care about the Jewish religion so..Typical Muslim I'll say.
And do me a favor stop the rhetorical bitching questions because you probably forgot that I don't owe you anything, I'm only nice to you because other members doesn't have to waste their time reading what I have to say to you, so I'm busy answering them indirectly,don't get emotional.

Do Orthodox Jews go to the Mosques? (I am aware not all Jews are Zionists and or secular. Don't get emotional , just answer the question , why do they go to the Mosques and who is it that goes?
Jews got nothing to look for in Mosques except for observing the architecture and history but EVERYONE CAN PRACTICE THEIR OWN RELIGION NOT ONLY MUSLIMS, this is not even getting close to the required question, its not about synagogues, mosques, freedom of religious, Zionism, or Jews..its about the other side dummy.
Your deliberate-must be deliberate you can't be THAT stupid-dull mentality is boring, we've seen so many of your kind, I mean, a Pally self-repetitive automatic machines.

Down to the point, here is the real question.

WHY DOES MUSLIMS BUILT MOSQUE IN THE JEWISH MOST SACRED PLACE ON EARTH?

Why did the Jews leave their most sacred place on earth, and why do some want to leave now?

Jews got nothing to look for in Mosques except for observing the architecture and history

that is right, so why would you want to destroy it, as it has been there longer than the Jewish temple, and its historical.

The Muslim temple was built on the ruins of the Jewish temple.

Are your seriously THAT disinformed?

I could careless your beliefs but quit using religion to back up your actions. The Pals are lucky to even leave Gaza let alone get to a mosque somewhere. Israel is doing all it can to start riots and fighting, and well isn't this the 4th time everyone had to donate money to Gaza for rebuilding after yous destroyed it.

Quit with this religious fake stuff, you have no need to go in their mosque except to irritate them. Be truthful.

The reason for your question is to just piss of the Jews/Zionists, so what's the point? You said before Jews are all secular and now you bring up orthodox Jews..you also asking for Jews to respect the Muslims[done] but you don't care about the Jewish religion so..Typical Muslim I'll say.
And do me a favor stop the rhetorical bitching questions because you probably forgot that I don't owe you anything, I'm only nice to you because other members doesn't have to waste their time reading what I have to say to you, so I'm busy answering them indirectly,don't get emotional.

Do Orthodox Jews go to the Mosques? (I am aware not all Jews are Zionists and or secular. Don't get emotional , just answer the question , why do they go to the Mosques and who is it that goes?
Jews got nothing to look for in Mosques except for observing the architecture and history but EVERYONE CAN PRACTICE THEIR OWN RELIGION NOT ONLY MUSLIMS, this is not even getting close to the required question, its not about synagogues, mosques, freedom of religious, Zionism, or Jews..its about the other side dummy.
Your deliberate-must be deliberate you can't be THAT stupid-dull mentality is boring, we've seen so many of your kind, I mean, a Pally self-repetitive automatic machines.

Why did the Jews leave their most sacred place on earth, and why do some want to leave now?

Jews got nothing to look for in Mosques except for observing the architecture and history

that is right, so why would you want to destroy it, as it has been there longer than the Jewish temple, and its historical.

I'm fully aware of that, so what? There hasn't been a temple there since 70 AD.
What even makes you think that area of land belongs to the jews?

No insults were made.
Read the last word of your post #96 ...... :cool:

No insults were made, period.
Jews like to lie.......I get it. ..... :cool:

Said the enemy within Sunni Moooslem ISIS cheerleader. FBI hasn't come knocking yet?

They used to follow at AOL. I'm sure anything pro ISIS will be flagged by one of the web bots they run. Not sure what they call it now, I used a "wolf" program when I got threats to follow the sender/poster not just to their computer but where ever they traveled on the net. I could then forward the information to the FBI/Homeland or DOJ for prosecution. That was like 8 or 9 computers ago and the old MS-DOS. I believe I actually had the type the whole thing into the computer. Today they can take a picture of the person sitting at the computer directly from the camera so they can identify the person, not just the computer being used. Warrant take minutes not days to be issued thanks to video chat, fax or email.
Almost every college level arabic language class will have a student tapped for advanced training with Homeland to be a translator.

Since they likely have not seen the mount or even a map, they are making erroneous assumptions.
They don't understand the Dome or distinguish it from al-Aqsa mosque.

You have to be kidding me! The verse in the Koran you mentioned refers to the "Al Aqsa" mosque, which basically in Arabic mean "the Mosque far away". FAR AWAY could have been anywhere, and the actual Al Aqsa mosque did not even exist at the time. As far as the Koran, it is 100% Zionist. Yes, even a broken watch tells time correctly at least once a day. Read all about it here:

THE QUR'AN SAYS:

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."

[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

The Qur'an expressly recognizes that Jerusalem plays for Jews the same role that Mecca does for Muslims:

"...They would not follow thy direction of prayer (qiblah), nor art thou to follow their direction of prayer; nor indeed will they follow each other's direction of prayer..." (5)

All Qur'anic commentators explain that "thy qiblah" [direction of prayer for Muslims] is clearly the Ka'bah of Mecca, while "their qiblah" [direction of prayer for Jews] refers to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. To quote only one of the most important Muslim commentators, we read in Qadn Baydawn's Commentary:

"Verily, in their prayers Jews orientate themselves toward the Rock (sakhrah), while Christians orientate themselves eastwards..." (6)

Last edited:

So now its belongs to the Jews, again.

Fine with me, kiss good bye to the Temple Mount.

Say hello to sanctions.

Well deserved.

If the Jews can't pray in the Temple Mount because of Muslim riots, I don't find any reason why should the Muslims be allowed to pray there...

Its a Muslim temple, don't you Jews have over 500 synagogues in Israel that are hardly used, empty pews. Your just doing it to piss the Pals off, admit it.

Fine with me, kiss good bye to the Temple Mount.

Say hello to sanctions.

Well deserved.

If the Jews can't pray in the Temple Mount because of Muslim riots, I don't find any reason why should the Muslims be allowed to pray there...

Its a Muslim temple, don't you Jews have over 500 synagogues in Israel that are hardly used, empty pews. Your just doing it to piss the Pals off, admit it.

If hamas did not start wars that they know they cant win then gaza would not need to be rebuilt, but did you notice that the hamas leaders properties were not hit as they refused to use them for firing rockets at Israel.

No it doesn't. What makes you say that? You have no more right of return than you allow the Pals. When was the last date you Israelis actually were in charge of the temple mount?

Since 47,but its amazing that you determined whatever you like without knowing anything in this matter, or any other issues as well.. on second thought its not.

No it doesn't. What makes you say that? You have no more right of return than you allow the Pals. When was the last date you Israelis actually were in charge of the temple mount?

Are your seriously THAT disinformed?[/QUOTE]

Yes, Lipush, she is. A holocaust denier as well . . .

Yes, Lipush, she is. A holocaust denier as well . . .[/QUOTE]

also because Herod (an edomite) built the most of the temple and the Persians before him paid for it, how can you call it Jewish ?

Also the temple of Jupiter was built on it as well.

Last edited:

I agree it is not holy land , and the Zionist care not about the temple, they just wanted a country of their own, with every intension of getting rid of the people who lived there (the Pals) and they helped fight in the British Army against the Ottomans. So they got to move there, with the intention they would respect the people there, the Palestinians. Its remains a war zone to this day.

I agree it is not holy land , and the Zionist care not about the temple, they just wanted a country of their own, with every intension of getting rid of the people who lived there (the Pals) and they helped fight in the British Army against the Ottomans. So they got to move there, with the intention they would respect the people there, the Palestinians. Its remains a war zone to this day.
Sad drivel.

Forum List

Back