"What A Woman"

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this is your typical "Woman`s Movement" type, SKANK, with a Squeaky Voice, and a Foul Mouth!!! These types of Females are MAD at the MEN in the World, because they get no Attention from them, and I`m sure they hear Rude Remarks at the way they Care for themselves, dress and the extra pounds they carry around!

I know by my habits, when I see a Woman who Cares how she looks, and manages her Weight, I glance her way, but when I see a SKANK, I gag, and turn away fast, before my contents in my stomach come gushing up and out, hate that feeling!!! I don`t Monkey Around!!! Very Articulate!!!

Only In America: Love Free Speech!

EXCLUSIVE: Interview With Heckler Ejected From Trump Rally

www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6o0bYBw_DA

"GTP"
Give Her Credit, She Is Trying? No More Chips & Ice Cream!
giphy.gif

Yo, this is your typical "Woman`s Movement" type, SKANK, with a Squeaky Voice, and a Foul Mouth!!! These types of Females are MAD at the MEN in the World, because they get no Attention from them, and I`m sure they hear Rude Remarks at the way they Care for themselves, dress and the extra pounds they carry around!

I know by my habits, when I see a Woman who Cares how she looks, and manages her Weight, I glance her way, but when I see a SKANK, I gag, and turn away fast, before my contents in my stomach come gushing up and out, hate that feeling!!! I don`t Monkey Around!!! Very Articulate!!!

Only In America: Love Free Speech!

EXCLUSIVE: Interview With Heckler Ejected From Trump Rally

www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6o0bYBw_DA

"GTP"
Give Her Credit, She Is Trying? No More Chips & Ice Cream!
giphy.gif

Sooo, lessee-- -- -- this woman follows Trump around from city to city going to all his rallies, waiting in line for hours, just so that she can go in there to try to save the nation and tell 10,000 people THEY are all delusional and have a problem? :lmao:

Forum List

Back