what a scumbag

Old Nav and I are in Stafford
Where you at?
Fairfax. Near George Mason.

None of us will get too much. I'm off tomorrow but could use a snow day on Tuesday, but, it's supposed to be in thee 50s and 60s all week.
This morning they were saying an inch or two starting at 3ish with maybe only an inch of accumulation (warm ground).

Not even a drop has fallen.

I'm not yearning for the snow, though. I'm quite ready for Spring. :) You guys have the daffodils popping up down in Stafford?

Folks I have two bronze stars and two purple hearts. In order to get these awards you are vetted fairly heavily by the military and VA. In other words, there are numerous recommendations by peers, and commanders in order to get these honors.

Fairfax. Near George Mason.

None of us will get too much. I'm off tomorrow but could use a snow day on Tuesday, but, it's supposed to be in thee 50s and 60s all week.
This morning they were saying an inch or two starting at 3ish with maybe only an inch of accumulation (warm ground).

I'm not yearning for the snow, though. I'm quite ready for Spring. :) You guys have the daffodils popping up down in Stafford?

I am actually on the other side of MCB Quantico and the PW forest from warrior. I am in the megalopolis of Dumfries, Triangle, and Quantico. Have not seen any flowers yet but they should be here soon.

I am actually on the other side of MCB Quantico and the PW forest from warrior. I am in the megalopolis of Dumfries, Triangle, and Quantico. Have not seen any flowers yet but they should be here soon.
Not too far. Was just at Quantico last week. I hate 95 around there. What is up with 95 between Quantico and Fredericksburg? Even someone going 10 MPH less than the rest, and it's an immediate backup for miles.

Anyway, we did finally get some precipitation. Just rain, as I figured. And, today is gorgeous again.

I encourage all to eat more beans and accelerate global warming.

This is how a completely ligitimate thread is tereated by the right here

DSCF1619.jpg

Dont have a love me wall, All my stuff is in my Army/ Navy surplus foot locker. I had it up once but it collected too much dust, and I got sick of dusting it.

Not too far. Was just at Quantico last week. I hate 95 around there. What is up with 95 between Quantico and Fredericksburg? Even someone going 10 MPH less than the rest, and it's an immediate backup for miles.

Anyway, we did finally get some precipitation. Just rain, as I figured. And, today is gorgeous again.

The bottleneck is due to the end of the HOV. All the HOVers are dumped back into the normal flow of traffic where us righties are driving alone in our big trucks with V-8 engines.

Just like with public schools, when more roads are built, they are immediately over capacity.

The bottleneck is due to the end of the HOV. All the HOVers are dumped back into the normal flow of traffic where us righties are driving alone in our big trucks with V-8 engines.

Just like with public schools, when more roads are built, they are immediately over capacity.
Ah...of course; that explains it.

Check this out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVdMySWfAIQ]You got to see this, Getting yelled at for the diesel truck I drive - YouTube[/ame]

Disgusting.

wow, that pig reminds me of some of the lefties on this board.
Pretty awful, for sure.

I won't have that problem, though. I drive a MINI Cooper. :eusa_angel:

Still, I would have called the cops on that one. Poor guy, got his kids to sleep in the car and that thing wakes them up with that mouth?

Yuck.

Sure, I cuss on the board, but I watch my mouth in public and certainly around kids.

wow, that pig reminds me of some of the lefties on this board.
Pretty awful, for sure.

I won't have that problem, though. I drive a MINI Cooper. :eusa_angel:

Still, I would have called the cops on that one. Poor guy, got his kids to sleep in the car and that thing wakes them up with that mouth?

Yuck.

Sure, I cuss on the board, but I watch my mouth in public and certainly around kids.

As a public school teacher, I watch my mouth around kids, but as a proud Virginia concealed carry permit holder, I might have had to shot that swine.

Forum List

Back