What a name.

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
Alright this story isn't very funny at all actually, but I was just reading the article and came across this bit. I had to share.

TRURO- In an unusual last-ditch move to find clues to the three-year-old killing of a freelance fashion writer, police investigators are trying to get DNA samples from every man in this Cape Cod hamlet, all 790 or so, or as many as will agree.

Christa Worthington....was found stabbed to death in her bungalow here on Jan. 6, 2002...

Semen was found on the body...

"The person we're looking for is the one who deposited the DNA" by having sex with Ms. Worthington before she died, Sergeant Perry said. "We're not saying that this is the killer. What we're saying is we need to talk to this person, who may be just the last person to see her alive."

Stopping in the Highland Grill in Truro on a frigid Friday, Jeff Evans plunked down $2 for a brownie almost as big as a paperback. Then, at the prompting of a state police detective and a Truro police officer parked at the grill's counter, Mr. Evans, 46, a pest exterminator, wiped the inside of his cheek with a lollipop-like cotton swab, capturing a smidgen of genetic evidence to give to the government men. Sam Scherer, 18, another Highland Grill patron, had already done the same thing. So had Jerrid Bearse, 20.

While many residents have cooperated, some have complained that the DNA sweep is coercive.

"I think it's outrageous," said Dick Seed, a Truro sign painter who called the American Civil Liberties Union to complain.

good lord...lol
i would have had a name change as soon as it was legally possible! then beat my parents for sticking me with it

Johnney said:
good lord...lol
i would have had a name change as soon as it was legally possible! then beat my parents for sticking me with it

No worse than the racer Dick Trickle! What a great name for a urologist though.

These guys belong on the Man Show special they did a while back where they interviewed guys with suggestive names. Among those found, appearance or not, were:

Dick Hertz
Tom Pecker (who has a sister named Anita)
Fuk Yu

and dozens of others that I can't remember.

Forum List

Back