What a Laugher! Hillary: I Didn't Use E-mail for State Department Business

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
You really do have to wonder how the Liberal scum in here can protect and claim that she did well in the hearings, when all she did was LIE!

RUSH: By the way, there is one laugher that has occurred in the hearings. This is what you call chutzpah. Politico has the details. "Hillary Clinton said Thursday that she did not conduct most of her official business as secretary of state via email." Yeah. She didn't even have a computer in her State Department office. She didn't do most of the business of secretary of state by e-mail. She said this during her testimony. She was being questioned by Indiana Republican Susan Brooks.

By the way, Jim Jordan just launched his questioning, and it looks promising. I hope we're rolling on that. At any rate, Susan Brooks, Indiana Republican, "Clinton was asked to account for the relative lack of emails to and from State Department officials regarding the situation on the ground in Libya from 2011 to 2012, as the situation deteriorated."

HillaryEmail.jpg
Remember, she thinks Libya is a great success story, vanquishing Khadafy, and yet the e-mail trail between State Department officials and the Regime regarding what was going on on the ground in Libya, 2011-2012, there isn't much of one, and Mrs. Clinton said, "Well, congresswoman, I didn't really conduct most of the business I did on behalf of our country on e-mail." And the room, I don't know how it didn't erupt in laughter. This is her attempt obviously to relegate the e-mail story to way over there out of the way. It's irrelevant. (imitating Clinton) "Those e-mails, I didn't even do most of my business on e-mail. I didn't even have a computer in my office at the State Department."

She said, "I conducted it in meetings, I read massive amounts of memos, great deal of classified information, I made a lot of secure phone calls, I was in and out of the White House all the time."

So she's saying just because it was not on her e-mail doesn't mean she was not responding or reacting to any situation at hand. So she's trying to say that this e-mail thing you guys are all following, there's nothing to see there anyway because I didn't do most of my business on e-mail. No, there were only 60,000 e-mails on that private server, 30,000 of which she deleted before anybody saw them, claiming they were about yoga and her daughter's wedding and gift registrations for the reception and all of that. And the other 30,000 she deemed, "Oh, these are okay."

I have no doubt there are all kinds of e-mails going back and forth to Mrs. Clinton and people in 2011-2012 about Libya, but they're gone. And that's why she can say what she's saying here. But you have to hand it to her. While the entire political apparatus is trying to chase down Hillary Clinton's e-mails and to find some evidence of wrongdoing, here she comes today under oath, "I didn't do most of my business on e-mail. I didn't even have a computer in my office." And everybody's supposed to go, "Oh, no, we've been snookered again. Oh, no, Mrs. Clinton's pulled the wool over our eyes again."

She said, "There were a lot of things that happened that I was aware of and that I was reacting to. If you were to be in my office in the State Department, I didn’t have a computer, I did not do the vast majority of my work on email." She said, "I bet there’s a lot of Sid Blumenthal’s emails in there from 2011, too."

Brooks said, "Well, we'll get to that later."

HillaryBlumenthal.jpg
"Clinton remarked that she did not want to give 'a mistaken impression about what I did and how I did it. Most of my work was not done on emails with my closest aides, with officials in the State Department, officials in the rest of the government as well as the White House and people around the world.'" (imitating Hillary) "I talked to 'em in person. I talked to 'em on the phone. I didn't do e-mail." So in short, she's trying to tell everybody: "You're chasing the wrong tail here. There's nothing to see, 'cause I didn't do anything."

Hillary sent at least 60,000 e-mails. None of that while she was in her office? None of that was done from a computer? None of it was State Department business? Is that what we're being told now? She only did e-mail at home? She didn't have a computer in the office? And the e-mail she did at home had nothing to do with Libya, Benghazi, or any of that? But she can go up there -- I know she's under oath -- she can go up and say whatever she wants to say. It's gonna be up to Hillary opponents, interviewers, interrogators to expose it and get to the bottom of it, and that's just gonna depend on what kind of energy level people have that they want to really expend on this.

RUSH: If Hillary Clinton didn't have a computer in her office and didn't do most of her business on e-mail, then why have an off-the-grid server at home in Chappaqua? What would be the reason for that?

What a Laugher! Hillary: I Didn't Use E-mail for State Department Business - The Rush Limbaugh Show

You really do have to wonder how the Liberal scum in here can protect and claim that she did well in the hearings, when all she did was LIE!

RUSH: By the way, there is one laugher that has occurred in the hearings. This is what you call chutzpah. Politico has the details. "Hillary Clinton said Thursday that she did not conduct most of her official business as secretary of state via email." Yeah. She didn't even have a computer in her State Department office. She didn't do most of the business of secretary of state by e-mail. She said this during her testimony. She was being questioned by Indiana Republican Susan Brooks.

By the way, Jim Jordan just launched his questioning, and it looks promising. I hope we're rolling on that. At any rate, Susan Brooks, Indiana Republican, "Clinton was asked to account for the relative lack of emails to and from State Department officials regarding the situation on the ground in Libya from 2011 to 2012, as the situation deteriorated."

HillaryEmail.jpg
Remember, she thinks Libya is a great success story, vanquishing Khadafy, and yet the e-mail trail between State Department officials and the Regime regarding what was going on on the ground in Libya, 2011-2012, there isn't much of one, and Mrs. Clinton said, "Well, congresswoman, I didn't really conduct most of the business I did on behalf of our country on e-mail." And the room, I don't know how it didn't erupt in laughter. This is her attempt obviously to relegate the e-mail story to way over there out of the way. It's irrelevant. (imitating Clinton) "Those e-mails, I didn't even do most of my business on e-mail. I didn't even have a computer in my office at the State Department."

She said, "I conducted it in meetings, I read massive amounts of memos, great deal of classified information, I made a lot of secure phone calls, I was in and out of the White House all the time."

So she's saying just because it was not on her e-mail doesn't mean she was not responding or reacting to any situation at hand. So she's trying to say that this e-mail thing you guys are all following, there's nothing to see there anyway because I didn't do most of my business on e-mail. No, there were only 60,000 e-mails on that private server, 30,000 of which she deleted before anybody saw them, claiming they were about yoga and her daughter's wedding and gift registrations for the reception and all of that. And the other 30,000 she deemed, "Oh, these are okay."

I have no doubt there are all kinds of e-mails going back and forth to Mrs. Clinton and people in 2011-2012 about Libya, but they're gone. And that's why she can say what she's saying here. But you have to hand it to her. While the entire political apparatus is trying to chase down Hillary Clinton's e-mails and to find some evidence of wrongdoing, here she comes today under oath, "I didn't do most of my business on e-mail. I didn't even have a computer in my office." And everybody's supposed to go, "Oh, no, we've been snookered again. Oh, no, Mrs. Clinton's pulled the wool over our eyes again."

She said, "There were a lot of things that happened that I was aware of and that I was reacting to. If you were to be in my office in the State Department, I didn’t have a computer, I did not do the vast majority of my work on email." She said, "I bet there’s a lot of Sid Blumenthal’s emails in there from 2011, too."

HillaryBlumenthal.jpg
"Clinton remarked that she did not want to give 'a mistaken impression about what I did and how I did it. Most of my work was not done on emails with my closest aides, with officials in the State Department, officials in the rest of the government as well as the White House and people around the world.'" (imitating Hillary) "I talked to 'em in person. I talked to 'em on the phone. I didn't do e-mail." So in short, she's trying to tell everybody: "You're chasing the wrong tail here. There's nothing to see, 'cause I didn't do anything."

Hillary sent at least 60,000 e-mails. None of that while she was in her office? None of that was done from a computer? None of it was State Department business? Is that what we're being told now? She only did e-mail at home? She didn't have a computer in the office? And the e-mail she did at home had nothing to do with Libya, Benghazi, or any of that? But she can go up there -- I know she's under oath -- she can go up and say whatever she wants to say. It's gonna be up to Hillary opponents, interviewers, interrogators to expose it and get to the bottom of it, and that's just gonna depend on what kind of energy level people have that they want to really expend on this.

RUSH: If Hillary Clinton didn't have a computer in her office and didn't do most of her business on e-mail, then why have an off-the-grid server at home in Chappaqua? What would be the reason for that?

What a Laugher! Hillary: I Didn't Use E-mail for State Department Business - The Rush Limbaugh Show
^ dumb fucking retard

• Banned

HillaryEmail.jpg

HillaryBlumenthal.jpg

^ dumb fucking retard

Calling yourself names, never increases ones self esteem... but your IQ is so low, you'd never figure that out by yourself!

HillaryEmail.jpg

HillaryBlumenthal.jpg

a9a7c64be9997200171a9dc89e4b-HENRY%20WINKLER.jpg

HillaryEmail.jpg

HillaryBlumenthal.jpg

a9a7c64be9997200171a9dc89e4b-HENRY%20WINKLER.jpg
891db069bde0e81e42887c7f49ab-joe-arpaio-signing1000b.jpg

Forum List

Back