What a great President she would make

look up there! it's the point sailing over your head!

ufo_pointing_r_1.jpg
They say an ass is for sitting on not talking through just saying.:lol:

yours must be tired

It taken many post for me whats your excuse you did in two replies.

Thats not the way the media portrayed him saturday they were specific he was a right wing extremist who killed becasue of Sarah Palin and some bullshit comment they took out of context and conservative talk radio do you deny this?

Saying that I am wrong is not proving it, maybe in your mind it is just saying. So comparing cyber attacks and animal rights issues is comparable to the media attempts of connecting the right wing to mass murders of Americans are both the same is that what you are saying? If so you are the one moving the goal post closer to your point.

This
http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

Is not compareable to this
http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/w...se-in-cyber-attacks-dated-26-january-2009.pdf

If you edgar and article 15 thinks those two are compareable then you three have the comprehension problem not me.

ignoring me would work a little better if you did not mention a mangled version of my handle in almost every post of yours, leguminose.

Until you get the facts correct I will mention you any damn way I choose to. and in any form cabbage head.

i just want to help you understand the "ignore" concept. :eusa_angel:

I have to go for now, but I will leave it at this no one has disproven several things I said

SUCH AS:
Who did the media try to blame for the mass shooting at Virginia Tech?
Who did the media try to blame for the shooting in DC?
Who did the media try to blame when the idiot flew the plane in the IRS building in Texas?
Who at first did the media try to blame for the fort hood shootings?
Who did the mayor of New York City try too blame for the failed car bombing?
And lastly who did the media and some politicians try to blame for the mass shootings in Arizona?

I will have to comend L.K.Eder and Article 15 for their attempt but it was very weak to compare warnings aginst left wing cyber attacks and animal rights issues to the memo about Right wing extremist activities.

I have to go for now, but I will leave it at this no one has disproven several things I said

SUCH AS:
Who did the media try to blame for the mass shooting at Virginia Tech?
Who did the media try to blame for the shooting in DC?
Who did the media try to blame when the idiot flew the plane in the IRS building in Texas?
Who at first did the media try to blame for the fort hood shootings?
Who did the mayor of New York City try too blame for the failed car bombing?
And lastly who did the media and some politicians try to blame for the mass shootings in Arizona?

I will have to comend L.K.Eder and Article 15 for their attempt but it was very weak to compare warnings aginst left wing cyber attacks and animal rights issues to the memo about Right wing extremist activities.

are you going to the local extremist meeting?

SUCH AS:
Who did the media try to blame for the mass shooting at Virginia Tech? The guy that did it.
Who did the media try to blame for the shooting in DC? Muslims
Who did the media try to blame when the idiot flew the plane in the IRS building in Texas? Someone that was anti-IRS
Who at first did the media try to blame for the fort hood shootings? Muslims
Who did the mayor of New York City try too blame for the failed car bombing? No idea
And lastly who did the media and some politicians try to blame for the mass shootings in Arizona? Liberals, conservatives, paranoid-schizophrenics, and extremists

:cuckoo:

SUCH AS:
Who did the media try to blame for the mass shooting at Virginia Tech? The guy that did it.
Who did the media try to blame when the idiot flew the plane in the IRS building in Texas? Someone that was anti-IRS
Who did the mayor of New York City try too blame for the failed car bombing? No idea
And lastly who did the media and some politicians try to blame for the mass shootings in Arizona? Liberals, conservatives, paranoid-schizophrenics, and extremists

Wrong and you know it thats was not the first report you can takr your :cuckoo: and shove it up your ass

SUCH AS:

Wrong and you know it thats was not the first report you can takr your :cuckoo: and shove it up your ass

quick, you will be late to the meeting.

this will surely have extreme consequences involving extreme punishment dealt with extreme prejudice.

you want to avoid that.

SUCH AS:

That's an extreme response on your part.

SUCH AS:

Yo......Little Retarded Bigot in NC........got news for you ya fucking moron, I watch MSNBC and BBC, and none of them accused anyone of anything, they all stated they wanted to get out the facts first.

However........they did notice the unfortunate coincidence of Sarah Palin placing gun sights over the Congresswoman's district 2 months prior to her getting shot. Shit......even the Congresswoman stated on national television that her district was under Palin's gunsight.

As far as the memo to LEO's? Well, not only have I noticed you've yet to provide a link to that, but if you really want to know who to thank, thank people like Dick Armey and his teabaggers, as well as Sharron Angle and her "second amendment solutions".

Tell ya what, why don't you shove your head in that overgrown chasm you call a plumber's crack and just disappear, you fat fucking idiotic slob.

BTW.......learn to spell also, it will help you get your point across better.

Thats how you define who an extremist is?

Here is a real extremist

PH2008021900931.jpg

I will not deny that Bill Ayer and his organization took an extreme approch to protesting and trying to stop the killing in Vietnam. However this extremist has more blood on his hands than Bill. Know of him and his crime?

http://www.astro.com/imwiki/adb/with/thumb009407.jpg

Lt. Kelly?

Close. Lt. William Calley. Allegedly under orders they shot unarmed civilians, women and children and others were put into drainage ditches then shot and killed. Pardoned by Nixon.

Naw, that's how he likes all his women. No opinions, no backtalk, just barefoot and pregnant.

Yo......Little Retarded Bigot in NC........got news for you ya fucking moron, I watch MSNBC and BBC, and none of them accused anyone of anything, they all stated they wanted to get out the facts first.

However........they did notice the unfortunate coincidence of Sarah Palin placing gun sights over the Congresswoman's district 2 months prior to her getting shot. Shit......even the Congresswoman stated on national television that her district was under Palin's gunsight.

As far as the memo to LEO's? Well, not only have I noticed you've yet to provide a link to that, but if you really want to know who to thank, thank people like Dick Armey and his teabaggers, as well as Sharron Angle and her "second amendment solutions".

Tell ya what, why don't you shove your head in that overgrown chasm you call a plumber's crack and just disappear, you fat fucking idiotic slob.

BTW.......learn to spell also, it will help you get your point across better.

Really sea bitch? so I do not slow things down this is what I have so far.

After the attempted car bombing in Times Square last year, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg publicly speculated that the attack had been carried out by "somebody with a political agenda that doesn't like the health-care bill or something." At the Nation, columnist Robert Dreyfuss wrote that "a member of some squirrely branch of the Tea Party, anti-government far right" was probably behind the bombing.

Marc A. Thiessen - Stop blaming the Tea Party for the Arizona tragedy

Happy Thursday! Did that controversial Homeland Security report on right-wing extremists (pdf) get it right? Several bloggers, commentators and news reports suggest it did, accurately predicting the deadly shooting at the Holocaust Museum.

Federal Eye - Eye Opener: Does Holocaust Shooting Validate Homeland Security Report?

Joseph Stack and Right-Wing Terror: Isolated Incidents or Worrying Trend?
Joseph Stack and Right-Wing Terror: Isolated Incidents or Worrying Trend? - Newsweek

Right-Wing Terrorist Crashes Plane into IRS Building.Teabagger Hate Bears fruit.
Right-Wing Terrorist Crashes Plane into IRS Building.Teabagger Hate Bears fruit. | The Outerpartypress

Why are you freaking out about hillary anyway?

Do you truly think obama isn't running again in 2012?

She should have kept her mouth shut.
Why, do you have your gun sights on her?
Moron how did you get this vvvvvvvvvv
She should have kept her mouth shut

and transfrom it into this vvvvvvvvvv
Why, do you have your gun sights on her?
You lying piece of shit.

I will not deny that Bill Ayer and his organization took an extreme approch to protesting and trying to stop the killing in Vietnam. However this extremist has more blood on his hands than Bill. Know of him and his crime?

http://www.astro.com/imwiki/adb/with/thumb009407.jpg

Lt. Kelly?

Close. Lt. William Calley. Allegedly under orders they shot unarmed civilians, women and children and others were put into drainage ditches then shot and killed. Pardoned by Nixon.

I remember it which is has nothing to do with American homeland extremism

Forum List

Back