Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

I was not a birther......until the evidence became overwhelming

the evidence that the Obama apologists close their eyes and cover their ears to cause the truth scares them.

May the pigeons crap on the statues of both Bush and Nixon. They deserve nothing better.

Dont forget Johnson,Reagan,Clinton and Ford.- the bastard who pardoned that mass murderer Dick Nixon.

How could anyone EVER Forget President JohnsonReaganClintonFord, that bastard!?

9/11 Rimjob, you have no business posting here. Get back to sticking your tongue up the asshole of Mr.Jones and the other twoofer filth.

Last edited:
I think if both Jake & LWC piss and moan that a poster has no credibility, it must be because they were shown up by that poster.

I can't think of any other reason why they would be stupid enough to imply that anyone has less credibility than they do...

Obama's Literary Agent Checklist

President of Harvard Law Review...check
Raised in Indonesia...check
Raised in Hawaii...check
Son of American Anthropologist...check
Son of Kenya finance Minister...check
attended Columbia...check
Worked as a journalist...check
worked as editor for Business International Corp...check
Project coordinator NYPIRG in Harlem...check
Executive Director Developing Communities in Chicago...check
Birthplace...

Agent 1: Birthplace? Hmmm, I know! We'll say Kenya!
Agent 2: What?! Why Kenya? What the fuck?
Agent 1: Why not? It's made up right? We know he was born in Hawaii, but we'll say Kenya anyway
Agent 2: Why would we jeopardize our credibility as a literary house just to fake a birth place for a nobody?
Agent 1: Why do you hate black people? This is why your party is dying!

Obama's Literary Agent Checklist

President of Harvard Law Review...check
Raised in Indonesia...check
Raised in Hawaii...check
Son of American Anthropologist...check
Son of Kenya finance Minister...check
attended Columbia...check
Worked as a journalist...check
worked as editor for Business International Corp...check
Project coordinator NYPIRG in Harlem...check
Executive Director Developing Communities in Chicago...check
Birthplace...

Agent 1: Birthplace? Hmmm, I know! We'll say Kenya!
Agent 2: What?! Why Kenya? What the fuck?
Agent 1: Why not? It's made up right? We know he was born in Hawaii, but we'll say Kenya anyway
Agent 2: Why would we jeopardize our credibility as a literary house just to fake a birth place for a nobody?
Agent 1: Why do you hate black people? This is why your party is dying!

This is already being quickly swept under the rug. The powers-that-be have shut it down. His own publishers certainly wouldn't have conspired against him. They were not 'Birthers' or 'Evil Republicans.' They produced this information because they believed it to be fact. It is an issue worthy of proper investigation. But the MSM will never do that. It is what it is.

I sent your silliness over to my friends at the U in government and history. They will have fun with it as the issue it as examples of the lack of crritical thinking.

Thanks. :lol:

I sent your silliness over to my friends at the U in government and history. They will have fun with it as the issue it as examples of the lack of crritical thinking.

Yes, his own publishers were 'Birthers' or 'Evil Republicans.' You Obamabots are funny, but also crazy. :cuckoo:

Yes, his own publishers were 'Birthers' or 'Evil Republicans.' You Obamabots are funny, but also crazy. :cuckoo:

I am not an Obamabot and you are not a mainstream conservative.

You are a reactionary wack as crazy as any Obamabot, and we make sure to isolate you by making fun of your silly ideas.

You are a reactionary wack as crazy as any Obamabot, and we make sure to isolate you by making fun of your silly ideas.

hey jake, do you have multiple personalities? you always have a "we" with you..:lol:

this hypocrite fraud liar makes me so sick.Listen to this bastard lie off his ass to the american people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnTaWTfwsFU&feature=player_embedded]In 52 seconds why Obama MUST become the next president - YouTube[/ame]

hey jake, do you have multiple personalities? you always have a "we" with you..:lol:

We, meaning the GOP leaderships locally and regionally throughout the country, want your votes. We know you aren't mainstream, but that does not matter as long as you vote for GOP candidates.

You are the minority in the party, sweet cakes.

LMFAO

He's a liberal troll always pretending to be mainstream conservative even though no conservative never comes to his defense.

LMFAO

He's a liberal troll always pretending to be mainstream conservative even though no conservative never comes to his defense.

You are a wannabee pretend GOP who sucks up to Beckian nonsense. :lol:

Forum List

Back