WH Petition Demands Obama Cancel Hawaii Vacation

No wonder the economy sucks, Americans died in Libya, Egypt is in chaos, etc.....you think his job is so-called kicking the GOP's ass.

Bribing idiots like you with goodies isn't kicking anyone's ass, it's just criminal activity.

Kicking the asses of Republicans is not work?

Do you realize how much work is involved in humiliating the Republicans and forcing them to grovel and beg to save their precious tax cuts on the wealthy?

The man deserves another Nobel Peace Prize

^ that :cool: :eusa_boohoo: :lol:

Puddly.Nutball has taken to posting like Mr Sheman.

2502-2659-large.jpg

Naw, takes too much time..

But, I notice you conveniently ignored the content.

Coward.

I don't waste time trying to find content in Crayola posts.

Shithead....rich people aren't going to invest their money in companies that are going to lose profits because of Obamacare, more taxes, more regulation. The increase in Capital Gains taxes in 2013 has already caused invstors especially liberal ones to sell off their stocks in 2012.

You scumbags cause the bad situation in the economy with higher taxes and more regulations, then blame the GOP and rich people for not supporting your madman plans....fucking insane.

Obamination burns the house down then when the fire chief shows up, he blames bystanders while he holds a tank full of gasoline used to start the fire.

GoneBezerk has really Gone Berserk:
The GOP is finally realizing my argument is correct. Don't allow everyone's taxes to go up to protect the top 2%. Let Obamination tax the rich people and hurt the economy.....then wait for the backlash.
Back lash is HERE. No jobs during the Bush regime and sluggish recovery from Bush regime. If 2% are the job creators, WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE JOBS THEY CREATE?

We're watching Obamination dig his own political graveMaybe you didn't notice but, in spite of all their money and all their lies, President Obama was re-elected. , now that's hard work. We're the guys sitting on the porch watching Obamination dig to hole in his backyard clueless to the power cable that he is going to hit in a few minutes....Uh, yeah, he might not get re-elected. Oh wait ... The people spoke. The black guy is STILL in the White House.

Wake up dingbat.

Last edited:
Last year, the president did stay in DC while the pubs went on vacation. He then joined his family for a much shorter vacation. That is, of course, exactly what the pubs want.

This year, the pubs breezed in for a couple of days - just long enough to get their pictures taken - and they've already left again.

Why should the prez stay when the lazy, good for nothing pubs have left?

Hint: if they're not there, they cannot send a bill to the hill for the president's signature.

The pubs have said they want to raise taxes on the working class, end the payroll tax deduction and take away food assistance from the Americans who need it the most while giving an even bigger tax cut to the 2% who do not create jobs. We should be grateful they're off fiddling while the country burns. If we're really lucky, they won't go back to "work".

(But yeah, it was funny to watch the old tortoise filibuster himself.)

Rants of the insane.

Last year, the president did stay in DC while the pubs went on vacation. He then joined his family for a much shorter vacation. That is, of course, exactly what the pubs want.

This year, the pubs breezed in for a couple of days - just long enough to get their pictures taken - and they've already left again.

Hint: if they're not there, they cannot send a bill to the hill for the president's signature.

The pubs have said they want to raise taxes on the working class, end the payroll tax deduction and take away food assistance from the Americans who need it the most while giving an even bigger tax cut to the 2% who do not create jobs. We should be grateful they're off fiddling while the country burns. If we're really lucky, they won't go back to "work".

What a bunch of low life, lying, hypocrites. Not a word from you when

Bush

spent

TRILLIONS

and said

CHARGE IT TO THE NEXT GUY.

Not a word when he went on
SIX WEEK LONG VACATIONS

and said

CHARGE IT TO THE NEXT GUY.

Obama takes fewer vacations than other presidents and spends less money than other presidents but you are

RIGHT WING LYING HYPOCRITES

so you just can't help

LYING

and then congratulating yourselves for your

LIES.

drama fucking queen! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::wine:

My favorite is Republicans whining about Obama taking vacation with his family while lowlife Republican congressmen hold rollcalls two minutes a day so they can pretend Congress is in session and block recess appointments

A new petition gaining ground on the White House website calls on President Obama to cancel his estimated $4 million vacation and devote the money instead to helping victims of Hurricane Sandy.

The petition states that for about the cost to the government of sending Obama on an expected three-week Hawaii vacation, Somerset could be rebuilt.

WH Petition Demands Obama Cancel Hawaii Vacation | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

They should put that in the same WH file with the petition stating Bush needs to donate his vacation time/money to the victims of Katrina and 9/11.

My favorite is Republicans whining about Obama taking vacation with his family while lowlife Republican congressmen hold rollcalls two minutes a day so they can pretend Congress is in session and block recess appointments

Yep. Boehner is out of breath when he rushes in from the golf course and changes his jacket for the photo op.

The bastards filibuster against jobs from the couch in their office or from their car.

I don't care/will not be signing this petition.

The inauguration is said to cost around $100 million. Seems like we could 'cut back' on that somewhat but with 16 trillion dollars of debt--that doesn't seem to be a concern to 'others'.

Public 'Inauguration' Likely to Cost Taxpayers Over $100 Million - Obama Inauguration - Fox Nation

I should go and find articles on how the people of Greece are coping with life. Many are not 'happy' I feel certain.

Much of that money goes into the economy, businesses make money on it.

I doubt the media will follow him out to Hawaii to show unemployed Americans the Obamination family partying it up in Hawaii....as well as mentioning the cost.

Bush going to his own ranch was a media headline, but Obamination going to Hawaii isn't....insane. Going to Hawaii is a lifetime vacation to many Americans, but it's just another trip for the goons in the White House. Most Americans stay in some average hotel in Hawaii, not a 4 diamond resort.

Last edited:
I doubt the media will follow him out to Hawaii to show unemployed Americans the Obamination family partying it up in Hawaii....as well as mentioning the cost.

Bush going to his own ranch was a media headline, but Obamination going to Hawaii isn't....insane. Going to Hawaii is a lifetime vacation to many Americans, but it's just another trip for the goons in the White House. Most Americans stay in some average hotel in Hawaii, not a 4 diamond resort.

Hey...they guy is actually Hawaiian

Gots a birth certificate and everything

Then he can pay for his own vacation going home...he's made millions bragging about himself in books. He is the ultimate thief.

Steal elections with lies and bribes then make taxpayers fund his lavish lifestyle around the world while he fucks things up.

Hey...they guy is actually Hawaiian

Gots a birth certificate and everything

Actually shithead...he's from Illinois, Chicago IL.

I don't recall him being the Senator of Hawaii.

The last time he lived in Hawaii was decades ago...California, NY, and IL are his more recent homes.

I wonder why he doesn't want to spend a white Christmas in Chicago....too much gang violence???

shame on him for wanting to vacation in the state where he is from. :eusa_naughty: SHAME!!! :rolleyes:

Actually shithead...he's from Illinois, Chicago IL.

I don't recall him being the Senator of Hawaii.

The last time he lived in Hawaii was decades ago...California, NY, and IL are his more recent homes.

I wonder why he doesn't want to spend a white Christmas in Chicago....too much gang violence???

shame on him for wanting to vacation in the state where he is from. :eusa_naughty: SHAME!!! :rolleyes:

pssst

they're flying the 54 christmas trees out to hawaii with him

:lmao:

Forum List

Back