we've got them, of course ISIS has them too ..

ok President elect Shithair, add this to your "to do on the first day" list ...

Growing fears of IS use of weaponised drones

Aren't you one of those 20 year old kindergarteners who thought the world of Hillary Clinton? Who did not care how many crimes she committed, how much she lied to congress and the FBI, profited illegally from her foundation, bribed foreign dignitaries, how much of a witch she was to those around her, how much she was going to continue the dishonest machinations and destructive ways of her phony, cowardly predecessor?

Well no wonder you still sound like a jackass. You will pretend the world was rosy the past 8 years and when a thorn now appears in trump's reign you will screw yourself into the ground screaming. Well, we just don't know what to do with your type except prescription drugs.

arent you one of the dumbasses who thought I voted for Clinton?

sure you are, and I didn't.

but blather on anyway, ignorance suits you.

Tell all of us your little limp wristed faggot response.

Cause apparently bending over and aplogizing to the world for America (even though we give more in aid to all of those countries than all other countries combined) did not seem to work.

Isis and BLM and obamacare. The great accomplishments of obama.

Oh right. He supposedly got us out of a recession that the democrats caused, even though this country's growth has been as pathetic as it has been under the half black asshole in the white house.

We will be waiting for how you would deal with isis.

Pathetic fucking loser.

stfu Buzzard.

Cause apparently bending over and aplogizing to the world for America (even though we give more in aid to all of those countries than all other countries combined) did not seem to work.

Oh right. He supposedly got us out of a recession that the democrats caused, even though this country's growth has been as pathetic as it has been under the half black asshole in the white house.

Pathetic fucking loser.

stfu Buzzard.

Well actually, he does make a valid point. Tell us all what your plan is to defeat ISIS. I'm pretty open-minded. I'm willing to listen. Shoot...

Pathetic fucking loser.

stfu Buzzard.
That is what I thought. Nothing from your pathetic useless ass.

Did not expect a thing from you loser.

Look everyone. A fucking brainless puppet. Well, we are waiting for your pathetic little fucking response to isis.

Boy, what a president. He bent over and spread his skinny ass cheeks to the world and allowed everyone and anyone to fuck us.

All to your pathetic little delight. Did you order your sandNIGGER isis flag to wave over the next 4 years?

Still crediting the skinny black asshole for getting us out of a recession caused by the democrats?

Go away loser. Go away.

WTF? The fringe lunatic left wasn't afraid of "weaponised drones" during the freaking eight years of Obama failures but all of a sudden it's an important issue.

Yeah, now the assholes are actually rooting for ISIS. Anything to make their Trump Boogeyman look bad. They're lost in their petty hate. They're demented.

Aren't you one of those 20 year old kindergarteners who thought the world of Hillary Clinton? Who did not care how many crimes she committed, how much she lied to congress and the FBI, profited illegally from her foundation, bribed foreign dignitaries, how much of a witch she was to those around her, how much she was going to continue the dishonest machinations and destructive ways of her phony, cowardly predecessor?

Well no wonder you still sound like a jackass. You will pretend the world was rosy the past 8 years and when a thorn now appears in trump's reign you will screw yourself into the ground screaming. Well, we just don't know what to do with your type except prescription drugs.

Well then you are a total ass from every angle.

Go get a check up and quit annoying people.

Pathetic fucking loser.

stfu Buzzard.

Well actually, he does make a valid point. Tell us all what your plan is to defeat ISIS. I'm pretty open-minded. I'm willing to listen. Shoot...

defeating splinter terrorism is next to impossible .. how many times do I have to say that to simple minded idiots?

you deal with them, you or Trump or any other pisswhistling politician can talk all the shit you want to, you're only fooling each other.

WTF? The fringe lunatic left wasn't afraid of "weaponised drones" during the freaking eight years of Obama failures but all of a sudden it's an important issue.
Plus, he seems to forget that the black skinny asshole IS STILL THE FUCKING PRESIDENT!!!

Is there anything on earth more pathetic than the American left?

Well then you are a total ass from every angle.

Go get a check up and quit annoying people.

you're a troll :321:

Pathetic fucking loser.

stfu Buzzard.

defeating splinter terrorism is next to impossible .. how many times do I have to say that to simple minded idiots?

you deal with them, you or Trump or any other pisswhistling politician can talk all the shit you want to, you're only fooling each other.
Hey, stupid fuck. Obama is still president. What has he done about it?

Fucking loser.

Wait what? So they have armed drones now, but that's somehow Trump's fault? Where the fluck's Hussein on this? Golfin? What a bleepin mess.

read the post ... its not Donnies fault, its his responsibility to destroy all the drones when he destroys ISIS on day one ... :lmao:

Pathetic fucking loser.

stfu Buzzard.

So you have no plan? Then what the fluck are you babbling about? You're supposedly so much smarter than Trump, yet you got nothing. You should just apologize and bow out of your thread gracefully. Do it before you lose what little credibility you may have left. Bye.

Pathetic fucking loser.

stfu Buzzard.

Fucking loser.

Yeah, Hussein allows ISIS to get armed drones, but somehow that's Trump's fault. Clinton Bootlickers really have lost it. They craaazy. :cuckoo:

Pathetic fucking loser.

stfu Buzzard.

Fucking loser.

Yeah, Hussein allows ISIS to get armed drones, but somehow that's Trump's fault. Clinton Bootlickers really have lost it. They craaazy. :cuckoo:
The scary thing is they make sense to each other.

Pathetic fucking loser.

stfu Buzzard.

So you have no plan? Then what the fluck are you babbling about? You're supposedly so much smarter than Trump, yet you got nothing. You should just apologize and bow out of your thread gracefully. Do it before you lose what little credibility you may have left. Bye.

Im in no position to do a damn thing about a plan, DUUUURRRRRRRR ... besides, day one every problem in the world gets solved !

WOOHOO !!

Forum List

Back