We've Got A Big Problem: "Pedophiles Are The New Jews!"

What you are about to read and see is beyond sickening. This is a dreadful 'Current Event' on a daily basis we God loving heterosexuals need to stop. Our precious children must be protected from these predatory vultures of Satan.

Edit: Oh, don't forget to read the comments, if you dare!

“Pedophiles are the New Jews”
Will not click on your link...what Stormfront thread was that?

[Steve_McGarrett, post: 15646112, member: 44457"]Why are they scum and Jews are not?
Why do you care? You said you weren't a fucking, scum-of-the-Earth Nazi pinhead. You were lying were you? Fucking Nazis are anti-American because they are anti-Constitution.[/QUOTE]
I love the constitution. I respect the 1st and 2nd ammendments and I never want to see Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 ever get subverted again as it has been the last 8 years with Obama.

I don't understand.

Jews are awesome. Pedophiles are not.
Because Stephen believes the bullshit story about Jews abusing children, killing them and eating them and all that horse shit.
Why? Because Stevie is a gullible, hate
mongering fool.

Jew rabbi's love to suck on baby's penises. They are pedophiles themselves. Jews are some of the most vile and perverted people on earth. Read this op I created in 2013.

NYC Rabbi A. Romi Cohn Has Sucked 25,000 Baby Penises......."It's A Joyous Occasion"

After they circumcise the penis, they sometimes do that to stop the bleeding and to help the blood to clot.

It is not to "get off" on sucking baby cock, perv.

I don't understand.

Because Stephen believes the bullshit story about Jews abusing children, killing them and eating them and all that horse shit.
mongering fool.

Jew rabbi's love to suck on baby's penises. They are pedophiles themselves. Jews are some of the most vile and perverted people on earth. Read this op I created in 2013.

NYC Rabbi A. Romi Cohn Has Sucked 25,000 Baby Penises......."It's A Joyous Occasion"

That's what you want to believe but it's all subterfuge to hide their depravity and pedophilic ways.

I don't understand.

mongering fool.

That's what you want to believe but it's all subterfuge to hide their depravity and pedophilic ways.
Circumcision has been around for thousands of years, dude.

You really think you are winning anyone to your side with this kind of LARPER bullshit?

Forum List

Back