We've Forgotton

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by evancity2, Jul 22, 2004.

1. evancity2

evancity2 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    We have forgotton. We must never forget. It's not about Bush, or oil, or Sadom, or any of that crap. It's not about osama, or democrocy. We've forgotten what we are fighting for. What we are fighting for takes some time to really understand. We were not in hell at the time two planes hit. We were asleep, or reading, or eating, or watching television. We don't understand. And thus we forgot. So, I say god damnit we fight all these f-ing wars for the god damn people who died in the god damn towers. I bet they don't care what the f Bush is doing, or whats going on in the Middle East. So lets stop giving f-ing pissy fits about oil or anything else. Lets fight for the people who died for us, who died for America. So instead of protesting more and more things, let's just think of the soldiers who are dieing in Iraq and other hotspots. And then, instead of trying to get them out of there, let's give them what they need: our support. I don't give a crap weather or not u believe in war in Iraq. It's not about that. The thing we have to accept is that our men are over there, and that's that. What do u think our soldiers want to do more, give up there lives for people who don't want them to even be doing the thing they volunteered to die for, or die for people who respect them, and support them in their struggle for survival and hope. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm gonna say it once. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. And I couldn't care less, and niether should you. There is no stop to war, no world peace, no safty for people to just plain live. This is the never-ending war we NEED to win. We all fight for the people who gave their lives on September Eleventh. So please, before you post another post about the obvios politics and boring crap, just look at this. If the horror still hasn't sunken into you, please follow this link! http://members.cox.net/classicweb/email.htm

2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

Since I don't know you, I'm not following any link to an email site. Is your point that we should remember 9/11? :eek2:

3. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    Not a chance, my friend.

Not a snowball's chance in hell.

4. evancity2

evancity2 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    OMG! Kathianne, u are either:

a) 2 years old

b) High

C) Mentilly Ill

D) Possesed by evil dragons.

How could u not understand my post. Yes, we are fighting for the people who died.

Also, the link is safe. If u don't trust me, talk to supermarine guy, he knows me, and will probably say it's safe.

5. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    aaah - did you bring your bullet proof vest?

You're gonna need it.

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

Actually, I'm a moderator and am requesting that you cease with the flaming, since this is not a heated discussion.

We are fighting so that the terrorists realize that such behavior will not go unpunished.

7. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Well, I braved the link. The video was great.
    You can forget about us forgetting, it won't happen. Come hell or high water we won't forget.

8. JIHADTHIS

JIHADTHIS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Link is to a regular html page that happens to be named email.htm.
    My PC didn't vaporize and the alarms didn't go off............

9. JIHADTHIS

JIHADTHIS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Oh,

And I am more pissed today then I was on 9/11...........

:usa:

10. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I got zapped yesterday! Took 1/2 hour to clear the crap. Anyways, I already had bookmarked site. Here's another very good one:

http://www.jimlynch.com/911/america-attacked2.html