West's Communist Party claim about Democrats

The ends justify the means to one such as yourself doesn't it? His tactics are what doomed him, his smear campaign was a disgrace to America. He conducted what amounts to show trials, a sure sign of tyranny, and an insult to the due process that Americans are supposed have a right to. Hate commies if you must but assholes like McCarthy are worse and far more unAmerican.

What means would you find acceptable? Since the Truman administration was ignoring the problem, public hearings were required to shed light on it. That is Congresses proper function. What "smear campaign" are you referring to? The people you're trying to paint as victims were all guilty as hell. The "assholes" were the traitors who delivered China into the hands of the Communists.

How exactly should we have dealt with the problem of commies infiltrating our government if not with public hearings? Isn't that what Congress does every day?

What you object to is the fact that you admire the commie scum who were exposed. You're a fucking commie yourself. You're just defending your cronies like a good loyal fucking commie.

See what you did there? Attacking me as a communist when I condemned his tactics? That's what he did and it's why he was such a monster and it is why he was shut down. It was government power run amuck and concentrated in the hands of one drunken man who thought he was unaccountable.

What did he do aside from expose a nest of traitors? And you're defending them. He didn't "smear" them because they were all guilty. The people who did the smearing were the ones who attacked McCarthy.

Explain to us the proper way to expose communists who are working in our government when the Administration in power refuses to do anything about them.

You're simply perpetrating the smear campaign against mcCarthy. Notice that you can't explain why asking people to testify before Congress is evil, but being a commie traitor makes you a hero. How was power "concentrated" in McCarthy's hands? Since when is having Congressional hearings a violation of the Constitution?

Watching hypocrites who defend Obama's clear violations of the Constitution complain about McCarthy really makes the vomit rise in your throat.

What means would you find acceptable? Since the Truman administration was ignoring the problem, public hearings were required to shed light on it. That is Congresses proper function. What "smear campaign" are you referring to? The people you're trying to paint as victims were all guilty as hell. The "assholes" were the traitors who delivered China into the hands of the Communists.

How exactly should we have dealt with the problem of commies infiltrating our government if not with public hearings? Isn't that what Congress does every day?

What you object to is the fact that you admire the commie scum who were exposed. You're a fucking commie yourself. You're just defending your cronies like a good loyal fucking commie.

See what you did there? Attacking me as a communist when I condemned his tactics? That's what he did and it's why he was such a monster and it is why he was shut down. It was government power run amuck and concentrated in the hands of one drunken man who thought he was unaccountable.

What did he do aside from expose a nest of traitors? And you're defending them. He didn't "smear" them because they were all guilty. The people who did the smearing were the ones who attacked McCarthy.

Explain to us the proper way to expose communists who are working in our government when the Administration in power refuses to do anything about them.

You're simply perpetrating the smear campaign against mcCarthy. Notice that you can't explain why asking people to testify before Congress is evil, but being a commie traitor makes you a hero. How was power "concentrated" in McCarthy's hands? Since when is having Congressional hearings a violation of the Constitution?

Watching hypocrites who defend Obama's clear violations of the Constitution complain about McCarthy really makes the vomit rise in your throat.

The ends justify the means, you just can't get past it can you? If you insist on using your own revised biography of McCarthy there is just nothing to talk about here, discussions on fictional characters belong in another forum.

The ends justify the means, you just can't get past it can you? If you insist on using your own revised biography of McCarthy there is just nothing to talk about here, discussions on fictional characters belong in another forum.

Perhaps I'll get past it when you explain what means you find acceptable for exposing commie traitors working in sensative posts in our government. But you won't do that because the means isn't what you object to. The means used were the standard procedures Congress uses on a daily basis to perform it's government oversight function. You object to McCarthy because you believe the commie traitors were the heroes of this melodrama.

I do insist on using my "revised biography" of McCarthy because that is the accurate biography. Your biography of McCarty is nothing but a vicious smear concieved of by communists and fellow travelors.

You want to end this discussion because you're getting your ass kicked. It doesn't bother me a bit to keep it going as long as you like because the facts are all on my side.

Perhaps I'll get past it when you explain what means you find acceptable for exposing commie traitors working in sensative posts in our government. But you won't do that because the means isn't what you object to. The means used were the standard procedures Congress uses on a daily basis to perform it's government oversight function. You object to McCarthy because you believe the commie traitors were the heroes of this melodrama.

I do insist on using my "revised biography" of McCarthy because that is the accurate biography. Your biography of McCarty is nothing but a vicious smear concieved of by communists and fellow travelors.

You want to end this discussion because you're getting your ass kicked. It doesn't bother me a bit to keep it going as long as you like because the facts are all on my side.

Getting my ass kicked? Is that what you see going on here? You are the one presenting a ridiculous alternate history and failing. There's a good reason you do not see me in the conspiracy section, I have little patience for farcical flights of fancy.

Getting my ass kicked? Is that what you see going on here? You are the one presenting a ridiculous alternate history and failing. There's a good reason you do not see me in the conspiracy section, I have little patience for farcical flights of fancy.

I'm presenting the facts. You're maintaining a smear job and defending commie traitors.

You have little patience for the truth.

What means would you find acceptable?

Since being a Communist is not a crime, as long as anyone holding a government office acts in accordance with the hiring administration's desires, breaks no laws, and performs competently, there can be no means of getting rid of them that would be acceptable.

If someone holding a position of public trust betrays that trust through his or her ACTIONS -- not political beliefs -- then adequate means exist of remedying the matter and witch-hunts by grandstanding members of Congress out to make a name for themselves are not needed. If not, then no harm is done, and no remedy is necessary.

You're maintaining a smear job and defending commie traitors.

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court." U.S. Constitution, Article III, Section 3.

They were not traitors.

I'm presenting the facts. You're maintaining a smear job and defending commie traitors.

You have little patience for the truth.

You are presenting lies that you foolishly believe, not the truth. I can't even accuse you of lying since you seem to really believe the bullshit you are peddling here. Enjoy your life in fantasyland where presidents are born in Kenya, UFOs are watching you and Bigfoot is just really good at hiding.

"Persecuting?" All the government did is kick them out of their jobs. members of the communist party were soviet agents who took orders directly from Stalin.

Do you really think such people should be working in sensative government posts?

The ends justify the means to one such as yourself doesn't it? His tactics are what doomed him, his smear campaign was a disgrace to America. He conducted what amounts to show trials, a sure sign of tyranny, and an insult to the due process that Americans are supposed have a right to. Hate commies if you must but assholes like McCarthy are worse and far more unAmerican.

Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency? ~ Joseph Nye Welch June 9, 1954

And so it was written ----- America's nightmare of McCarthyism had ended-------?

“He’s [Alan West] connecting American legislators,” Scarborough continued, turning serious, “to a movement that was responsible for upward to a hundred million deaths in the 20th century between Joseph Stalin, Mao Tse-tung and Pol Pot. It is without a doubt — between executions, forced starvation, show trials, Gulags — from, still today, from China to Cuba, still the most repressive, the most evil political movement in the history of man, responsible for more deaths than any other movement. And Allen West is comparing American legislators to that movement, saying they’re part of that movement..." ~ former Republican Congressman Joe Scarborough Incensed Over Rep. Allen West Comment On ‘Communist’ American Legislators

FDR helped Mao control of China and handed Eastern Europe to "Uncle" Joe Stalin.

McCarthy would have gotten to the bottom of the Birth Certificate conspiracy in short order, of course he would have to fake evidence and coerce witnesses to do it but what the hell, the ends justify the means.

Stay on topic, Dear

McCarthy warned us that top people at State were Soviet spies and he was 100% correct
Link?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/revie...-of-senator-joe-mccarthy-m-stanton-evans.html

McCarthy would have gotten to the bottom of the Birth Certificate conspiracy in short order, of course he would have to fake evidence and coerce witnesses to do it but what the hell, the ends justify the means.

Stay on topic, Dear

McCarthy warned us that top people at State were Soviet spies and he was 100% correct

He was full of shit and an embarrassment to congress and the American people, he was a turd that can't be polished no matter how much you try.

He was 100% spot on accurate that US State and the White House were infiltrated by Genuine Communist spies

http://www.usmessageboard.com/revie...-of-senator-joe-mccarthy-m-stanton-evans.html

History has totally vindicated Joe McCarty; key people in FDR's White House reported directly to Moscow
You might want to rethink that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqQD4dzVkwk]Army McCarthy Hearings "Have you no decency" - YouTube[/ame]

You might want to think.

That exchange occurred because McCarthy dared to question the loyalty of one of the Senator's staff, who it turned out, would be, guess, take a guess what happened, come on, right! A Communist loyalist!

FDR helped Mao control of China

Yeah, that's called "beating Japan in World War II." Got a complaint about it? Should we have lost the war just to spite Mao?

and handed Eastern Europe to "Uncle" Joe Stalin.

Yeah, that's called "not starting an even bigger war after we just got done beating the Nazis with huge Soviet help." It's called, "not being willing to take several million more casualties after suffering 300,000."

Again, got a complaint about that?

FDR helped Mao control of China

Yeah, that's called "beating Japan in World War II." Got a complaint about it? Should we have lost the war just to spite Mao?

and handed Eastern Europe to "Uncle" Joe Stalin.

Yeah, that's called "not starting an even bigger war after we just got done beating the Nazis with huge Soviet help." It's called, "not being willing to take several million more casualties after suffering 300,000."

Again, got a complaint about that?

Do you know anything at all about FDR's support of Mao and how Communists at State had us abandon Shek in favor of "Progressive" Mao?

You seem totally ignorant on the topic

Uncle Joe should have been told, "Fun's Over. Move your troops back east of Poland" Patton correctly said that leaving Eastern Europe in the hands of "the descendants of Genghis Khan" was a strategic failure for the US and Brits

Do you know anything at all about FDR's support of Mao and how Communists at State had us abandon Shek in favor of "Progressive" Mao?

No, and since we never did abandon Chiang Kai-Shek in favor of Mao, neither do you.

Uncle Joe should have been told, "Fun's Over. Move your troops back east of Poland"

And just why, exactly, would he comply with a ridiculous demand like that, after so many Russian lives had been lost to defeat Nazi Germany, if we were not willing to go to war with the Soviet Union to enforce it, which (quite sensibly) we were not?

LOL, I see the Democrats got their panties all in a bunch over West's remarks..they released a ad today against him..

I guess they don't have any more IMPORTANT things to worry about, like jobs, the economy, high gas prices for the American PEOPLE...it has to be ABOUT THEM

LOL, I see the Democrats got their panties all in a bunch over West's remarks..they released a ad today against him..

I guess they don't have any more IMPORTANT things to worry about, like jobs, the economy, high gas prices for the American PEOPLE...it has to be ABOUT THEM

Damned Right they did, people who are not communists generally do not like being called communists.

Forum List

Back