Western middle classes are revolting globally against hypocritical elites

What is going on with the unending Brexit drama, the aftershocks of Donald Trump’s election and the “yellow vests” protests in France?
Western Middle Classes Are Revolting Globally Against Hypocritical Elites

Oh the world is waking up who wins lets see " freedom rights liberty" yep sound about right to me!!

this thread should stay at the top.

patriotic policemen are our only hope to stop this globalists takeover of our country that the clintons bushs and obamas are all part of.they need to get on the side of these middle class familys and arrest these criminals in washington and arrest these bankers as well.

problem is the higher ups in all major police departments are all involved in it as well.

What is going on with the unending Brexit drama, the aftershocks of Donald Trump’s election and the “yellow vests” protests in France?
Western Middle Classes Are Revolting Globally Against Hypocritical Elites

Oh the world is waking up who wins lets see " freedom rights liberty" yep sound about right to me!!
There is a real grass roots "Get Woke" movement going on, and it's not the one being pushed by Liberal haters.

can you send me,MD and other concerned citizens that come on this thread that are awake to the corruption of both parties the link to this? thanks.

Forum List

Back