Western Europe shows no sign of waking up.

says a Barbar who speaks not any word Greek? You are good and everyone else is evil?

The Kyrgyz and the Chechen who made the marathon bombing in Boston? A classical right-wing terror attack on reason to spread fear by attacking people in their normal way to live. ... hmmm .... They were Muslims? ... Are you sure? ... Even 9/11 had a concept. The terrorists there tried to attack the head of the economy (=world trade center), the head of the government (white house) and the head of the military (Pentagon).

No wonder. Russians murdererd the husbands of this Chechen women. This had been a revenge. And this has also nothing to do with Muslims. This had more to do with freedom fighters who lost the way.

¿Achille Lauro? ... Ah. A cruise ship what had been hijacked from PLO members. What did they not try to hijack before everywhere new security concepts had to be installed which are reducing freedom all over the world? Even when terrorists lose they force others to do what they don't like to do.

Munich? The break of the Olympic Peace by Palestinian terroists from the PLO in in Munich in 1972? This was by the way the first time in my life I heard that people exist who are called Palestinians and who were not Jews but Arabs. Or do you think about the "Iranian" mass-shooter in 2016? This German idiot with Iranian roots saw in himselve an Aryan and he had murdered Muslims and people who looked "mediterranian"(as he on his won also looked like). As an excuse it was said he had been mobbed in school - but in reality this idiot always tried to mob all others. This had been a right-wing Nazi-terror attack.

It exist many Muslims. And terror regimes with a strict authoritarian structure exist in wide areas of their world. Specially also in Saudi-Arabia. Turkey is in the moment a good example for this what we Germans call "If a donkey feels much to well then he will start to dance on thin ice". But Lukashenko is more worse than Erdogan. The authoritarian yearning in the countries of the Slaws is not far from the authoritarian yearning in the countries of the Muslims. But also "Catholic" nations like Poland and Hungaria are acting as a deterrent for everyone who loves democracy. In China regrows an extremist authoritarian style too - and in many other countries of Asia. And even about countries like Australia I was a little shocked when I heard that citizens of Australia had no right to come back to Australia in times of Corona and were banned about 2 years from Australia on reason they had been tourists outside of Australia. What a crime! And what to say about the authoritarian pfe (="president for ever") Donaldo Trumpo who knows only one form of loyalty - the loyalty to his own person? ... Nice planet our planet ... Sometimes - ¿or always? - a little more mad than only mad, I fear ...

hhhahahahahaha--you babble crap a lot==plain and simple--muslims commit terrorism at a VERY high right -undeniable

I'm comfortable with the truth, so there is no reason to be afraid.

I guess you are the only one who is "comfortable with the truth". Specially: "The truth" never told you to have to be a racist.

Last edited:
I guess you are the only one who is "comfortable with the truth". Specially: "The truth" never told you to have to be a racist.

So you are saying that the truth is racist. Which would explain why certain subjects can't be discussed. The truth is racist - go figure.

Again, Germany outperforms us in nearly every stat on crime...
Interesting charts, though some information can be considered somewhat outdated now. Interesting to point out, the total crime rate per 1000 people in Germany is almost two-fold of the US' one.

Either the Germans consider crossing the road on red line as a crime, or something is not accurate in those charts.

Interesting charts, though some information can be considered somewhat outdated now. Interesting to point out, the total crime rate per 1000 people in Germany is almost two-fold of the US' one.

What shows that we know much more about the real crimes in Germany than your officials know about the real crimes in the USA.

Either the Germans consider crossing the road on red line as a crime, or something is not accurate in those charts.

If you like to have less crimes statistically then fire policemen who report about crimes. The less policemen the less reports. And I heard for example in the USA the company Wallgreens is criminal because they closed 22 stores in San Francisco where thefts under $950 are no crime any longer. But who gave Wallgreeens the allowness not to let steal in their shops - although this is legal?

Statistics are really a big problem. Germany for example made a bad written law. Basing on this law companies from all over the world got money back from the federal republic of Germany which they never had payed. They stole with such wrong tax refunds about €150,000,000,000. And all this people seem to think they are smart and clever - if they "think" at all when they "think" they had the right to do so. Indeed all this idiots should not only pay back all this money - they should also be arrested for about 10 years (=punishment for tax fraud if a German brings illegally money out of Germany, if he likes not to pay taxes), because it is totally clear that someone who gets money back has first to pay this money. For such crimes it needs not any down written laws nor any intepretation of any lawyer - such crimes are evident. But they are still nowhere in any statistics as far as I know.

Last edited:
ESay

oh by the way. When everyeone is only discussing about terrorism, climate change, migrants, covid-19, a new cold war and so on and so on - then all other problems don't exist any longer, isn't it? Such as for example exorbitant high housing costs, expensive food, energy and heating material and other "unimportant" things which everyone needs.

ESay

oh by the way. When everyeone is only discussing about terrorism, climate change, migrants, covid-19, a new cold war and so on and so on - then all other problems don't exist any longer, isn't it? Such as for example exorbitant high housing costs, expensive food, energy and heating material and other "unimportant" things which everyone needs.
Who told you that these things are unimportant? Open your thread on this and discuss all these themes all you want.

What shows that we know much more about the real crimes in Germany than your officials know about the real crimes in the USA.

If you like to have less crimes statistically then fire policemen who report about crimes. The less policemen the less reports. And I heard for example in the USA the company Wallgreens is criminal because they closed 22 stores in San Francisco where thefts under $950 are no crime any longer. But who gave Wallgreeens the allowness not to let steal in their shops - although this is legal?

Statistics are really a big problem. Germany for example made a bad written law. Basing on this law companies from all over the world got money back from the federal republic of Germany which they never had payed. They stole with such wrong tax refunds about €150,000,000,000. And all this people seem to think they are smart and clever - if they "think" at all when they "think" they had the right to do so. Indeed all this idiots should not only pay back all this money - they should also be arrested for about 10 years (=punishment for tax fraud if a German brings illegally money out of Germany, if he likes not to pay taxes), because it is totally clear that someone who gets money back has first to pay this money. For such crimes it needs not any down written laws nor any intepretation of any lawyer - such crimes are evident. But they are still nowhere in any statistics as far as I know.
The point was that according to those charts, the US exceeds Germany in criminality (they listed murder, robbery, burglary, assault etc). Per capita, of course. But then, it shows that the total criminal rate in Germany are much higher than in the US. That is something that doesn't match up.

A few days ago, German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer told the media that Germany was one of the safest countries in the world. On Saturday, November 6, he was eating his words as he was forced to make the standard statement of shock when a 27-year-old Syrian refugee stabbed three passengers on a train from Regensburg to Nuremberg. Thus far, none have died.

Germany is one of the most unsafest countries in Europa.
So called 'police' is busy to punish Corona deniers, it has respect to criminals and don't bother them.

Any women can be raped on any place without any true punishment from authorities.
The only condition:
The criminal ( or criminals ) shall be Muslims

Who told you that these things are unimportant? Open your thread on this and discuss all these themes all you want.

I don't think anyone in the world will dicuss with me about "beauty" and "relativity" basing on "simplicity".

The point was that according to those charts, the US exceeds Germany in criminality (they listed murder, robbery, burglary, assault etc). Per capita, of course. But then, it shows that the total criminal rate in Germany are much higher than in the US. That is something that doesn't match up.

The German state for example tricked me once by not giving me money which I had to get. In a suit at law my lawyers and the lawyers of the state made a compromise which I never understood, although I got 50% of the money which I had to get. I did not even understand what all this idiots were really discussing about. They used practically a closed formal system for their decisions which sounded as if ET's would discuss about the justice for mice. Totally unreal. They asked me whether I will agree or not and I asked back "Does this mean I am 'guilty' now?" My lawyer was irritated, thought a little while and then he said "Yes". So I suggested I will agree when it is written there "I agree although I am 100% innocent in this situation. I made absolutelly nothing wrong". My lawyer said: "This is impossible. Either you accept it to be guilty or you have to go to the next higher court to fight for your innocence". I thought about the consequences - the waste of energy and time - and answered "I agree". Still today I do not know what I was guilty for. I guess somewhere will be written something about anywhere in any statistics.

Perhaps this is answering one of your still perhaps not really existing questions: Justice and laws are different things. And what's written on pieces of paper is not reality. Reality is full of contradictions.

Last edited:
Germany is one of the most unsafest countries in Europa.
So called 'police' is busy to punish Corona deniers, it has respect to criminals and don't bother them.

Any women can be raped on any place without any true punishment from authorities.
The only condition:
The criminal ( or criminals ) shall be Muslims

No political propaganda is able to be stupid enough. It has only to be repeated endless, isn't it?

The German state for example tricked me once by not giving me money which I had to get. In a suit at law my lawyers and the lawyers of the state made a compromise which I never understood, although I got 50% of the money which I had to get. I did not even understand what all this idiots were really discussing about. They used practically a closed formal system for their decisions which sounded as if ET's would discuss about the justice for mice. Totally unreal. They asked me whether I will agree or not and I asked back "Does this mean I am 'guilty' now?" My lawyer was irritated, thought a little while and then he said "Yes". So I suggested I will agree when it is written there "I agree although I am 100% innocent in this situation. I made absolutelly nothing wrong". My lawyer said: "This is impossible. Either you accept it to be guilty or you have to go to the next higher court to fight for your innocence". I thought about the consequences - the waste of energy and time - and answered "I agree". Still today I do not know what I was guilty for. I guess somewhere will be written something about anywhere in any statistics.

Perhaps this is answering one of your still perhaps not really existing questions: Justice and laws are different things. And what's written on pieces of paper is not reality. Reality is full of contradictions.
What does all that mean? The state owed you money and paid only a half of them and a condition for that was you recognizing your guilt on something? You don't tell the whole story, obviously.

Forum List

Back