West Bank conditions that even Israeli leaders have begun to compare to apartheid

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
While the Israelis are the most powerful nation in the region, how long can they keep 2 million Palestinian Arabs confined in the penal colony that is the Gaza Strip? How long can they keep the 2 million Palestinians of the West Bank living in conditions even Israeli leaders have begun to compare to apartheid?

Across the West, especially in universities, a BDS movement to have students, companies and consumers boycott, divest and sanction Israeli-produced products has been gaining ground.

The Palestinians may have been abandoned by Arab rulers and the wider world. Yet, history teaches that people forced to survive in such conditions eventually rise in rebellion and revolution, take revenge, and exact retribution for what was done to them and their own.

Israel at 70: Bibi’s Troubled Hour of Power

There sure is nothing that unites the radical right and radical left like their shared antisemitism.

I'll never understand why the Left loves the Muslims who are against everything they stand for--women's rights, gay rights, freedoms of all kinds, etc.

I'll never understand why the Left loves the Muslims who are against everything they stand for--women's rights, gay rights, freedoms of all kinds, etc.

They are just acting out like spoiled children throwing a tantrum.

They are unhappy. They are unfulfilled. They are disgruntled and they channel all their self-hate into a hatred for their entire culture. Instead of doing anything to improve themselves, they simply align themselves with that which also seeks to destroy our culture.

It doesn't make sense from the standpoint of their incredible hypocrisy, but it does from the standpoint of an examination of their miserable little psyches.

There sure is nothing that unites the radical right and radical left like their shared antisemitism.

Palestinians happen to be Christians too. Or did you not know that? In fact, including the Diaspora, Christians make up 30% of the Palestinian population.

Palestinians happen to be Christians too. Or did you not know that? In fact, including the Diaspora, Christians make up 30% of the Palestinian population.

Only two percent of the Arabs living in Palestinian territory are Christians. No more Christians live in Bethlehem.

Conversely, 8 percent of Arabs living in Israel are Christian.

Your hatred of Jews blinds you to the fact that it is actually Muslims who persecute both.

While the Israelis are the most powerful nation in the region, how long can they keep 2 million Palestinian Arabs confined in the penal colony that is the Gaza Strip? How long can they keep the 2 million Palestinians of the West Bank living in conditions even Israeli leaders have begun to compare to apartheid?

Across the West, especially in universities, a BDS movement to have students, companies and consumers boycott, divest and sanction Israeli-produced products has been gaining ground.

The Palestinians may have been abandoned by Arab rulers and the wider world. Yet, history teaches that people forced to survive in such conditions eventually rise in rebellion and revolution, take revenge, and exact retribution for what was done to them and their own.

Its nothing more than an open air prison and the US supports that.

The only reason for trump to move the embassy was that $30MILLION bribe Jared got.

At least they can finally stop pretending they want peace.

Only two percent of the Arabs living in Palestinian territory are Christians. No more Christians live in Bethlehem.

Your hatred of Jews blinds you to the fact that it is actually Muslims who persecute both.

Actually the Christians stand with the Muslims in Gaza.

The only reason for trump to move the embassy was that $30MILLION bribe Jared got.

Where did Jared get 30 million from, Adelson?

Never mind, I found it, Israel.

Actually the Christians stand with the Muslims in Gaza.

Do you mean the 3 Christians that live in Gaza?

Most ignorant so conservatives dont know that. They pretend to love the Jews, but in fact they jis want the messiah to return. As for the Jews they will end up in hell according to the evangelicals.

". . .Christians make up 30% of the Palestinian population."

wow...:lolly: .i was thinking about that earlier.. All those ...people amassing at the border with their molotav cocktails and knife-kites and AK47's and rocket launchers -- i was thinking: ARE ANY OF THEM [EVEN 1] A CHRISTIAN ? I can't imagine even 1 being a Christian --- and i can't imagine any of them being jewish-palestinians either........

so that leaves a bunch of [palestinian] people with no God, no wisdom, no morals - no nuffin.....:crying:

Actually, the number is only about 3%.

Making up nonsense as you go along is pretty silly.

Palestine Religion Facts & Stats

Forum List

Back