Were you circumcized? New Passport Questionnaire Baffles Many With Absurd Info

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Who was present when you were born? Can you remember every address you’ve ever had? How about every place you’ve ever worked? Were you circumcised?

What if I told you that those were some of the queries the State Department is proposing for a new “biographical questionnaire” as part of the passport application?

Sounds absurd, doesn’t it? It’s true.

new-pp-questions-620x573.jpg

The supporting statement does say the questionnaire will be “used to supplement an application for a U.S. passport when the applicant submits citizenship or identity evidence that is insufficient or of questionable authenticity.” Still, it does not define “insufficient or questionable authenticity.”

Were You Circumcised? New Passport Questionnaire Baffles Many With Absurd Info Demands | Breaking news and opinion on The Blaze

:eek:

Haha! Probably because giving out a passport easily WITHOUT a birth certificate would generate more controversy.

The new passports are kinda big brother-y and have all of your physical data on them. But...yeah.

Can we get some birthers up in this thread? ;)

Who my mother worked for the year before I was born?

Idiots

Who in hell would know the answers to those questions?

While this is ridiculous, according to the pic in the OP it only applies to people who's birth wasn't recorded within a year and/or who were not born in a medical facility. So it doesn't affect most of us. Still crazy, but at least not a wide-reaching crazy! :lol:

Its going to get to the point where if you have a big dick, you can void the whole questionare and get to the front of the line. Can't wait.

Forum List

Back