We're So Rich.....

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
We're so rich that we can afford to spend millions of dollars per year on advertising fancy, special food for our house-cats!

( :rolleyes: I know... there's fancy food for fancy dogs, too! - that just shows how rich we are!)​

I also know that for many generations longer than any recorded history, humans have been keeping and feeding pets and, assuming personal resources available, feeding them well. The odds throughout history however, of an average Joe on Earth being born into a family that could afford a 'fancy' pet were slim... very slim, even just 5 generations ago.

What does it say for the stage of human development we're at that so many people can afford frivolous pets that millions per year can afford to be spent by shrewd, clever, well-paid professionals on advertising products like "Fancy Feast Gourmet Cat Food"?

Can you imagine what our children are gonna do, as subsequent generations of earthlings finish learning how to get along, educate their young, share the resources and pursue their dreams?

We're getting there folks.... just a few more pangs of labor and a World will we born of Planet Earth.

Ass-U-Me-ing that is, nobody aborts Mother Natures AWESOME li'l pregnancy with a stupid nuke....​

Ain't Life Grand?

We're so rich that we can afford to spend millions of dollars per year on advertising fancy, special food for our house-cats!

( :rolleyes: I know... there's fancy food for fancy dogs, too! - that just shows how rich we are!)​

I also know that for many generations longer than any recorded history, humans have been keeping and feeding pets and, assuming personal resources available, feeding them well. The odds throughout history however, of an average Joe on Earth being born into a family that could afford a 'fancy' pet were slim... very slim, even just 5 generations ago.

What does it say for the stage of human development we're at that so many people can afford frivolous pets that millions per year can afford to be spent by shrewd, clever, well-paid professionals on advertising products like "Fancy Feast Gourmet Cat Food"?

Can you imagine what our children are gonna do, as subsequent generations of earthlings finish learning how to get along, educate their young, share the resources and pursue their dreams?

We're getting there folks.... just a few more pangs of labor and a World will we born of Planet Earth.

Ass-U-Me-ing that is, nobody aborts Mother Natures AWESOME li'l pregnancy with a stupid nuke....​

Ain't Life Grand?

Hah. My Ratt just turned 19 this month, and hasn't been to the vet since she was 5 years old. She still acts like a 2 year old.

That's some goooooood eatin and fancy food. :D

Some people substitute their pets for children, so instead of a bunch of spoiled rotten humans running around, we have spoiled rotten cats and dogs taking over the world!

Hah. My Ratt just turned 19 this month, and hasn't been to the vet since she was 5 years old. She still acts like a 2 year old.

Even the RATTS on this planet can live like kings!

Yes life is Grand, My 8 year old Wiemeraner had a check up a few weeks back. Vet said he was more like a 2 year old than an 8 year old.

When he actually was 2.....

1093395366_l.jpg

Even the RATTS on this planet can live like kings!

Ratt's a cat. And even in her "you rotten little shit, I'm going to kick your ass, and then feed you to the dog next door" stage, she still wasn't as bad to raise as some kids I know. :)

hah. My ratt just turned 19 this month, and hasn't been to the vet since she was 5 years old. She still acts like a 2 year old.

That's some goooooood eatin and fancy food. :d

even the ratts on this planet can live like kings!

ratt's a cat. And even in her "you rotten little shit, i'm going to kick your ass, and then feed you to the dog next door" stage, she still wasn't as bad to raise as some kids i know. :)

lol

Forum List

Back