were Obama's palls behind Benghazi ??

obama's friends were behind Benghazi, just like they were behind Algeria and for the same reason, to create enough dead people to raise a public outcry and release Sheikh Rahman. That's what was behind the release of the video in the first place. It's why the video was dubbed into arabic and distributed by CD to the mosques in the middle east.

obama's friends were behind Benghazi, just like they were behind Algeria and for the same reason, to create enough dead people to raise a public outcry and release Sheikh Rahman. That's what was behind the release of the video in the first place. It's why the video was dubbed into arabic and distributed by CD to the mosques in the middle east.
something stinks about the whole event ! there is definitely a cover up by the White House in play.

You even have a link fail in your article title. :bang3:

you know all you need to do is "click" on the link???
hand typing the link won't work in this modern age... Just click like all intelligent people do!
Benghazi Consulate Libyan Security Tied to Muslim Brotherhood

Hey genius, look at the post before yours. His link said "404 not found"

Well I suppose it will trigger "404" error if you hand type into your browser..
"http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...im-Brotherhood" like most idiots do instead of simply clicking...
I cut and pasted the above URL and this is what I got...

$Screen Shot 2013-01-21 at 9.48.22 AM.png

BUT being smarter then you ... I just clicked on the original poster link and I saw the article..

See this is a new age for idiots like you ... all you needed to do is "click" on the link... and it worked the first time for me... what is your problem???

you know all you need to do is "click" on the link???
hand typing the link won't work in this modern age... Just click like all intelligent people do!
Benghazi Consulate Libyan Security Tied to Muslim Brotherhood

Hey genius, look at the post before yours. His link said "404 not found"

Well I suppose it will trigger "404" error if you hand type into your browser..
"http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...im-Brotherhood" like most idiots do instead of simply clicking...
I cut and pasted the above URL and this is what I got...

View attachment 23964

BUT being smarter then you ... I just clicked on the original poster link and I saw the article..

See this is a new age for idiots like you ... all you needed to do is "click" on the link... and it worked the first time for me... what is your problem???

You are obviously a full blown idiot. The thread poster said he fixed the link. The OP had a messed up link at first. READ! Well obviously you need help with that

Yes, Obammy has blood on his hands for sure.

From the New York Times, "Hostages Dead in Bloody Climax to Siege in Algeria":

"One Algerian who managed to escape told France 24 television late Friday night that the kidnappers said, “We’ve come in the name of Islam, to teach the Americans what Islam is.” The haggard-looking man, interviewed at the airport in Algiers, said the kidnappers then immediately executed five hostages..."

Comment left, relative to the article above:

"Lets see here. Five dead Americans this month. A bunch of dead Americans in Benghazi just prior to elections. Dead Mexicans and Americans from Fast and Furious. There are multiple patterns here.

"Obama armed Mexican drug lords and jihadists in Libya, who then used these arms to kill our us. Now he wants us more disarmed while he is shipping f-16s and tanks to the chief jihadist in Egypt.

The swearing in ceremony today was an absolute disgrace to anyone with at least one functioning brain cell."

Libertarian Republican

Well I guess it is about time I came full circle on this. Why the change of heart? Algeria.

The White House could not do anything and whoever organized this damn well knew that. They also knew the White House would take the fall for it.

Yes, Obammy has blood on his hands for sure.

From the New York Times, "Hostages Dead in Bloody Climax to Siege in Algeria":

"One Algerian who managed to escape told France 24 television late Friday night that the kidnappers said, “We’ve come in the name of Islam, to teach the Americans what Islam is.” The haggard-looking man, interviewed at the airport in Algiers, said the kidnappers then immediately executed five hostages..."

Comment left, relative to the article above:

"Lets see here. Five dead Americans this month. A bunch of dead Americans in Benghazi just prior to elections. Dead Mexicans and Americans from Fast and Furious. There are multiple patterns here.

"Obama armed Mexican drug lords and jihadists in Libya, who then used these arms to kill our us. Now he wants us more disarmed while he is shipping f-16s and tanks to the chief jihadist in Egypt.

The swearing in ceremony today was an absolute disgrace to anyone with at least one functioning brain cell."

Libertarian Republican

And all of it overlaid by obama's intent to deprive citizens of any means of self-defense. He said he was going to have an army of thugs.

with Obama's love affair with the radical Muslim brotherhood , it would be an embarrassment to the left if the truth is found ! hell there is hardly any info on the attackers !all we hear are lies and cover ups ! Benghazi Consulate Libyan Security Tied to Muslim Brotherhood
no president in history has gotten a free pass from the main stream media like Obama .this story is being ignored by the left .

The article linked to in the OP claims Fawzi Bukatef was in charge of consulate security. :wtf:

with Obama's love affair with the radical Muslim brotherhood , it would be an embarrassment to the left if the truth is found ! hell there is hardly any info on the attackers !all we hear are lies and cover ups ! Benghazi Consulate Libyan Security Tied to Muslim Brotherhood
no president in history has gotten a free pass from the main stream media like Obama .this story is being ignored by the left .

The article linked to in the OP claims Fawzi Bukatef was in charge of consulate security. :wtf:
:eusa_eh:

Security left ten minutes before the assault on the post began. Did the attackers know what time was break time for the security entourage? Or did security know something was afoot and got while the going was still good.
There was a rumor afoot that Obama knew, had even coordinated a planned kidnapping of the Ambassador Stevens, so he could bring about an October surprise by negotiating the release of the Blind Sheik for Ambassador Stevens. Of course, in Libya's case, "The best laid plans of mice and men gang aft aglee" which they certainly did when the perpetrators of the assault sodomized Chris Stevens to death instead. Bam never could have been made out to have been a hero exchanging a live guy for a dead guy, no matter how hard the sycophants in the press tried to make him out to be.
Its interesting that one of the demands the attackers at the Algerian gas facility made was for the release of the Blind Sheik. Coincidence, or were they trying to make up for their lost opportunity. If a hostage exchange, Stevens for the Blind Shiek, was what was in the cards, the Islamofascist's instinct to "Kill the Infidel" first, then ask questions later, didn't work out so well for them, they're now having to run twice as fast to catch up to where they mighta been had they played by the rules. Reinforces my perennial belief that we're going to have to clean that part of the world Iwo Jima clean before we can have some form of peace.
But with Barack Obama ensconced now in his second term, John Brennan, the quintessential Muslim lover, Obama's nominee for CIA, James Clapper, "The Muslim Brotherhood is mostly a secular progressive bunch o guys" over at DNI, Chuck Hagel, the Israel Hater over at DOD and John " I have yet to meet a dictatorship I couldn't surrender to" Kerry over at State, Peace under a Worldwide islamic caliphate and Sharia Law for America looks like what's on Obama's plate for America.
As far as the press is concerned, they're head over heels in love with him. They'd infinitely much rather be humping Obama rather than writing about his shortcomings. Those Liberal pheromones Obama must be exuding must be exquisitely potent when they come into contact with other Liberal pheromone receptors. An interesting line of investigation for a budding physiologist going for his doctoral degree.

Reporter: Journalists ?Swooned? Over Obama When They Got To Meet Him, ?Head Over Heels?? | Weasel Zippers

Time Reporter: Dear Leader?s Background Lets Him ?Think In More Complex Terms? Than Mortal Men? | Weasel Zippers

CNN ?Reporter? Upon Seeing Obama: ?I Feel Like I Should Pinch Myself Right Now?? | Weasel Zippers

Obsessive CNN ?Journalist? Tom Foreman Has Written To President Obama Every Day Since He Was Elected-1460 Letters! | Weasel Zippers

The olde Propagandameister Joe Goebbels never had its so good. Leni Riefenstahl to the 100th power.

Last edited:
Security left ten minutes before the assault on the post began. Did the attackers know what time was break time for the security entourage? Or did security know something was afoot and got while the going was still good.
There was a rumor afoot that Obama knew, had even coordinated a planned kidnapping of the Ambassador Stevens, so he could bring about an October surprise by negotiating the release of the Blind Sheik for Ambassador Stevens. Of course, in Libya's case, "The best laid plans of mice and men gang aft aglee" which they certainly did when the perpetrators of the assault sodomized Chris Stevens to death instead. Bam never could have been made out to have been a hero exchanging a live guy for a dead guy, no matter how hard the sycophants in the press tried to make him out to be.
Its interesting that one of the demands the attackers at the Algerian gas facility made was for the release of the Blind Sheik. Coincidence, or were they trying to make up for their lost opportunity. If a hostage exchange, Stevens for the Blind Shiek, was what was in the cards, the Islamofascist's instinct to "Kill the Infidel" first, then ask questions later, didn't work out so well for them, they're now having to run twice as fast to catch up to where they mighta been had they played by the rules. Reinforces my perennial belief that we're going to have to clean that part of the world Iwo Jima clean before we can have some form of peace.
But with Barack Obama ensconced now in his second term, John Brennan, the quintessential Muslim lover, Obama's nominee for CIA, James Clapper, "The Muslim Brotherhood is mostly a secular progressive bunch o guys" over at DNI, Chuck Hagel, the Israel Hater over at DOD and John " I have yet to meet a dictatorship I couldn't surrender to" Kerry over at State, Peace under a Worldwide islamic caliphate and Sharia Law for America looks like what's on Obama's plate for America.
As far as the press is concerned, they're head over heels in love with him. They'd infinitely much rather be humping Obama rather than writing about his shortcomings. Those Liberal pheromones Obama must be exuding must be exquisitely potent when they come into contact with other Liberal pheromone receptors. An interesting line of investigation for a budding physiologist going for his doctoral degree.

Reporter: Journalists ?Swooned? Over Obama When They Got To Meet Him, ?Head Over Heels?? | Weasel Zippers

Time Reporter: Dear Leader?s Background Lets Him ?Think In More Complex Terms? Than Mortal Men? | Weasel Zippers

CNN ?Reporter? Upon Seeing Obama: ?I Feel Like I Should Pinch Myself Right Now?? | Weasel Zippers

Obsessive CNN ?Journalist? Tom Foreman Has Written To President Obama Every Day Since He Was Elected-1460 Letters! | Weasel Zippers

The olde Propagandameister Joe Goebbels never had its so good. Leni Riefenstahl to the 100th power.
the truth will come out .

Forum List

Back