‘We’re Going To See A Lot Of Deaths’: Covid Leaves Mississippi Hospitals At Brink Of Failure

In my state 19,000+ have died over 18 months. Every single individual death is always a tragedy for the people who loved them. Always.

Breaking children and society to spare the largely very elderly, old and infirm is also a tragedy.

The situation in Mississippi is getting very, very bad. I don't see it getting better since most in that state aren't vaccinated, don't wear masks and don't social distance. They keep going to large gatherings in doors.

They are putting their hospitals in jeopardy of failing. Which I won't be surprised when they do start failing in a week or so.

I won't be surprised if Texas and Florida follow in their footsteps. Their hospitals are near the brink of failure too.

I hope they're wrong about a lot of deaths.

Great job conservatives.

Do you leftists have anything else to obsess over? Good Allah you are never going to stop trying to milk this

Thats a big reason but they at least have a reason. Whites dont.

Even if that were true, experience is low-hanging fruit. Ideas, tenets, principles are higher.

That our ideas, tenets and principles can rise above experience is what makes us human and not animal

The situation in Mississippi is getting very, very bad. I don't see it getting better since most in that state aren't vaccinated, don't wear masks and don't social distance. They keep going to large gatherings in doors.

They are putting their hospitals in jeopardy of failing. Which I won't be surprised when they do start failing in a week or so.

I won't be surprised if Texas and Florida follow in their footsteps. Their hospitals are near the brink of failure too.

I hope they're wrong about a lot of deaths.

Great job conservatives.

The black population is at 39% in Mississippi, and blacks lag behind other groups in getting the vaccination, but not a chance in hell you'd ever have the balls to mention it.

Forum List

Back