Wendys stupidity

Write to corporate. In times like these, most businesses WANT your business.

Gracie, I'm not talking about fast food restaurants per se at the moment, but you'd be amazed how true that ISN'T. There are several remedial tasks I've needed performed in the last 4-5 months... Mostly millwork and building-mechanical... And I've been flabbergasted at how hard it's been to get someone to come out and do anything.

I thought the same thing. Ain't people desperate for work? HELLO! Work available! Wtf?

I hear ya. Ever try to get a 16 year old to mow a lawn for 30 bucks? KNow what they say? "That isn;t even enough to buy a playstation game"

I'd mow your lawn. But if you're going to charge me $30, I'm gonna stay and play in the park for a while.

:D

I once passed thru a coffee shop drive through and ordered into the face of a trash can.
LMAO at myself................................. Pulled ahead and, I was laughing so hard the attendant wouldn't take my order. I laughed even harder........
HaHA Haa!

:lol:

I live across the street from a Wendys restaurant, they close their doors early despite their lying ass commercials. To make a log story short they will not serve me if I walk though the drive thru lane.

So if I want burgers I have to get in my car and drive across the street.

They said its because someone my rob them if they open the window.... I said "the window is already fucking open and I'm not robbing you"

I hate people......

Move to a better area?

I live across the street from a Wendys restaurant, they close their doors early despite their lying ass commercials. To make a log story short they will not serve me if I walk though the drive thru lane.

They said its because someone my rob them if they open the window.... I said "the window is already fucking open and I'm not robbing you"

I hate people......

Wow! So this is what some people consider a problem. :boohoo:

Write to corporate. In times like these, most businesses WANT your business.

Gracie, I'm not talking about fast food restaurants per se at the moment, but you'd be amazed how true that ISN'T. There are several remedial tasks I've needed performed in the last 4-5 months... Mostly millwork and building-mechanical... And I've been flabbergasted at how hard it's been to get someone to come out and do anything.

I thought the same thing. Ain't people desperate for work? HELLO! Work available! Wtf?

Did you offer free whoppers? Did you mention they didnt have to drive up to your kitchen window to get said whoppers?

YOU NEED TO LEARN WHAT THEY WANT.

I hate people......

Jeez, another clueless crybaby jackass from generation pussy. :eusa_hand:

What I don't get is: If you can walk over and walk through the drive through, then why do you have to drive over to walk through the fron door? :cuckoo:

I hate people......

Cook some burgers at home then.. :lol:

Someone could also run your behind over standing there.

Get a skateboard

Or a cardboard car. (Be sure you and your friends make "vroom-vroom" noises when appropriate.)
DriveThru.jpg

I hate people......

Jeez, another clueless crybaby jackass from generation pussy. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back