Wendys stupidity

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
I live across the street from a Wendys restaurant, they close their doors early despite their lying ass commercials. To make a log story short they will not serve me if I walk though the drive thru lane.

So if I want burgers I have to get in my car and drive across the street.

They said its because someone my rob them if they open the window.... I said "the window is already fucking open and I'm not robbing you"

I hate people......

Next time you should just drive your car through the front door. Bet they'll serve you then!

Write to corporate. In times like these, most businesses WANT your business.

When I ran a drive-thru it's also an insurance issue, at night, with a pedestrian not easily seen.
(I allowed walk ups anyway, tho....)
:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2B536Nrcxg]‪walking through wendys drive through‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Also, you might wanna talk to the manager about it. He might make an exception in your case since you live across the street and can verify it.

I live across the street from a Wendys restaurant, they close their doors early despite their lying ass commercials. To make a log story short they will not serve me if I walk though the drive thru lane.

They said its because someone my rob them if they open the window.... I said "the window is already fucking open and I'm not robbing you"

I hate people......

They can't serve you as a walk-up in the drive-thru because of liability. If they get to know you and try to be both a good neighbor and a good business by giving the customer what he wants, and one night you get run over by a hungry drunk, the business is liable.

Welcome to America... The Land flowing not with milk, honey & convenient late night snacks, but with paperwork.

Gracie, I'm not talking about fast food restaurants per se at the moment, but you'd be amazed how true that ISN'T. There are several remedial tasks I've needed performed in the last 4-5 months... Mostly millwork and building-mechanical... And I've been flabbergasted at how hard it's been to get someone to come out and do anything.

I thought the same thing. Ain't people desperate for work? HELLO! Work available! Wtf?

Get a skateboard

Or a cardboard car. (Be sure you and your friends make "vroom-vroom" noises when appropriate.)
DriveThru.jpg

Gracie, I'm not talking about fast food restaurants per se at the moment, but you'd be amazed how true that ISN'T. There are several remedial tasks I've needed performed in the last 4-5 months... Mostly millwork and building-mechanical... And I've been flabbergasted at how hard it's been to get someone to come out and do anything.

I thought the same thing. Ain't people desperate for work? HELLO! Work available! Wtf?

Anyone with the skills you seek is working already or holding out for union wages - it's the unskilled and the lazy who're home boring themselves - Education is the key.

I hate people......

They can't serve you as a walk-up in the drive-thru because of liability. If they get to know you and try to be both a good neighbor and a good business by giving the customer what he wants, and one night you get run over by a hungry drunk, the business is liable.

Welcome to America... The Land flowing not with milk, honey & convenient late night snacks, but with paperwork.

Yeah, I suppose a man on foot can get away quicker than a man in a car...

Of course, criminals are now affecting my eating...

Last edited:

I hear ya. Ever try to get a 16 year old to mow a lawn for 30 bucks? KNow what they say? "That isn;t even enough to buy a playstation game"

I once passed thru a coffee shop drive through and ordered into the face of a trash can.
LMAO at myself................................. Pulled ahead and, I was laughing so hard the attendant wouldn't take my order. I laughed even harder........
HaHA Haa!

I hate people......

probably cause you look like an ax weilding maniac, or is cause you call them communists. Ofcourse the way you are so abrasive on the forum, I can see why they don't want to serve you.

I hate people......

Yeah, I suppose a man on foot can get away quicker than a man in a car...

Of course, criminals are now affecting my eating...

The question to frost your chocolaty Frostie is: Would local ownership hire a contractor to install a safe walk-up window where corporate ownership cares not a rosy-red rats ass?

(no offense to Rat in the Hat)

Forum List

Back