Well, yes. Yes he is. Scott Walker is a dumb ass....

Exactly the kind of comment I would expect from John McCain's top adviser in 2008. Is he the one who advised McCain to praise Obama during his presidential campaign, being one of his biggest cheerleaders? Yeah, he's a real political heavyweight, isn't he? :lol:

It's funny how sometimes the simplest of thoughts roll in your mind for a long time but never seem to find the correct articulation. This guy finally has helped me find the exact words. I want to like Scott Walker, but he is kind of a dumb ass.

Top GOP operative calls Scott Walker kind of a dumba-- - Yahoo Finance
A top advisor to John McCain's utterly failed campaign thinks Walker is a dumbass? That's a GOOD sign! I'd be upset if an establishment RINO liked him.
Wow the Walker hate threads are coming fast and furious.

"ADVISER TO JUAN MC'LAME"... :lol:

You progtards make yourselves look STUPID without any us conservatives even needing to point it out.

It's funny how sometimes the simplest of thoughts roll in your mind for a long time but never seem to find the correct articulation. This guy finally has helped me find the exact words. I want to like Scott Walker, but he is kind of a dumb ass.

Top GOP operative calls Scott Walker kind of a dumba-- - Yahoo Finance
A top advisor to John McCain's utterly failed campaign thinks Walker is a dumbass? That's a GOOD sign! I'd be upset if an establishment RINO liked him.
Wow the Walker hate threads are coming fast and furious.

That was a classic blunder, and it came on the heels of W showing what happens when you play nice with the Democrats instead of calling them on their crap. Then Romney did the same thing when he had Obama on the mat, suddenly he agreed with every word coming out of Obama's mouth. At some point, one has to learn

Scott Walker said the greatest foreign policy achievement in the last 50 years was Reagan firing 11,000 air traffic controllers.....

Yeah, the guy is a dumb ass.

Walker always looks like he's on drugs, with those little squinty eyes!

Scott-Walker-by-Gage-Skidmore-jpg.jpg

Well that's unfortunate. I hope that John McCain disassociates himself from that comment. Scott Walker will most likely be our next president in 2016, and when he does, John McCain can be a great Secretary of State.

Well that's unfortunate. I hope that John McCain disassociates himself from that comment. Scott Walker will most likely be our next president in 2016, and when he does, John McCain can be a great Secretary of State.

McCain SOS? Save us...

No he won't. Even though he's a tough guy that has been proven under fire, he lacks the charisma needed to go the distance.

Ted Cruz will undoubtedly be the next president.

No he won't. Even though he's a tough guy that has been proven under fire, he lacks the charisma needed to go the distance.

Could be a Walker Cruz ticket. I believe whoever becomes the nominee will choose his VP and his cabinet from the great list of potential nominees.

"We need a leader with that kind of confidence," Walker said. "If I can take on 100,000 protesters, I can do the same across the world."

Yes, Walker is indeed a dumb ass.

Not that it comes as a surprise, of course.

Or VP. Walker/Cruz may very well be the ticket in 2016. The Democrat slime machine would have a better chance of derailing Cruz than Walker.

Could be a Walker Cruz ticket. I believe whoever becomes the nominee will choose his VP and his cabinet from the great list of potential nominees.
I don't feel as though it's even going out on a limb to say this, but I don't think by this time next year even, that Walker will still be in the game.

But don't get me wrong, if he is, I'd have no problem what so ever voting for him. I live in Wisconsin so I've witnessed first hand everything he's been through standing up to the union thugs and the democrat assassination machine. He'd be infinitely better than ANY democrat.

McCain by far is the most qualified and experienced person for Secretary of State position in my opinion. He can be a great Secertary of Defense as well.

"We need a leader with that kind of confidence," Walker said. "If I can take on 100,000 protesters, I can do the same across the world."

Yes, Walker is indeed a dumb ass.

Not that it comes as a surprise, of course.

How is that being a dumb ass? Obama has shown the downside of having Putin's bitch as President, we need a strong leader. And there's no one more angry and hateful than government unions to go up against, he has a solid point

Or VP. Walker/Cruz may very well be the ticket in 2016. The Democrat slime machine would have a better chance of derailing Cruz than Walker.
I highly doubt that. Cruz has fire, and he's proven himself that he'll not only take on the demorcaps, but he'll take on the republican establishment cronies as well.

Either way, it's a win. They're both good men and I'd vote for either.

New Topics

Forum List

Back