Free Country News: Feds raid Texas secessionist meeting

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Feds Raid Texas Political Meeting Fingerprint And Photograph All Attendees Seize Phones - informationliberation

BRYAN, TX — Federal and local police forces raided a political meeting, taking unusual measures to document every attendee by taking fingerprints and photographs, and seizing every cell phone and all recording equipment in the meeting hall.

The raid took place on February 14, 2015, at VFW Post 4892 in Bryan, Texas. At 10:10 a.m., an “army of policing agencies with flashing emergency lights” showed up, shut down the meeting of “congenial and unimposing” Texans and forced them to hand over their private effects and biometric data.

Feds Raid Texas Political Meeting Fingerprint And Photograph All Attendees Seize Phones - informationliberation

BRYAN, TX — Federal and local police forces raided a political meeting, taking unusual measures to document every attendee by taking fingerprints and photographs, and seizing every cell phone and all recording equipment in the meeting hall.

The raid took place on February 14, 2015, at VFW Post 4892 in Bryan, Texas. At 10:10 a.m., an “army of policing agencies with flashing emergency lights” showed up, shut down the meeting of “congenial and unimposing” Texans and forced them to hand over their private effects and biometric data.

Yo, sounds like an Obama Agenda!

"GTP"

"The pretext of the raid was that two individuals from the group had reportedly sent out “simulated court documents” — summonses for a judge and a banker to appear before the Republic of Texas to discuss the matter of a foreclosure.

These “simulated documents” were rejected and the authorities decided to react with a “show of force” — twenty officers and an extremely broad search warrant."

Ah, do be careful when attempting to overthrow the government, it tends to overthrow you, off the nearest bridge. And be careful who you associate with, they may be the wrong kinds since fringe movements like this are full of nutters.

Last edited:
Patriots and freedom lovers are the biggest threat to totalitarian dictators such as Obama. This is very disturbing but not at all surprising.

Patriots and freedom lovers are the biggest threat to totalitarian dictators such as Obama. This is very disturbing but not at all surprising.
These people aren't Patriots, the exact opposite as a matter of fact. I hope they paid their taxes to the terrible ZOG.

"The pretext of the raid was that two individuals from the group had reportedly sent out “simulated court documents” — summonses for a judge and a banker to appear before the Republic of Texas to discuss the matter of a foreclosure.

These “simulated documents” were rejected and the authorities decided to react with a “show of force” — twenty officers and an extremely broad search warrant."

Ah, do be careful when attempting to overthrow the government, it tends to overthrow you, off the nearest bridge. And be careful who you associate with, they may be the wrong kinds since fringe movements like this are full of nutters.
There are dangerous fringe groups out there, this does not appear to be one of them and it does present the image of overkill on the part of Law Enforcement.
Given that I'd like to get more from the side of the raiders and why they determined this style, level of raid was necessary, there could be other unreported aspects here that justifies what Law Enforcement did. :dunno:
By law if someone is not advocating the use of force or violence to overthrow the Federal government, any local, county or state government he/she/they are withing their rights as protected by the First Amendment however if they are participating in other actions that are illegal then it's a whole nother story.
No one was arrested so this has all the appearances of an intimidation tactic which would constitute a violation of their Civil Rights. Personally I believe (I have a law enforcement background) those who ordered and orchestrated the raid have some explaining to do.

What crime where they accused of?

Spoken lie a true boot-licking government toady. Secession isn't overthrowing the government. These people committed no crime.

These people aren't Patriots, the exact opposite as a matter of fact. I hope they paid their taxes to the terrible ZOG.
Coming from somebody whose idea of patriotism is obeying their masters, no matter how corrupt, your assessment is pretty meaningless.

There are dangerous fringe groups out there, this does not appear to be one of them and it does present the image of overkill on the part of Law Enforcement.
Given that I'd like to get more from the side of the raiders and why they determined this style, level of raid was necessary, there could be other unreported aspects here that justifies what Law Enforcement did. :dunno:
By law if someone is not advocating the use of force or violence to overthrow the Federal government, any local, county or state government he/she/they are withing their rights as protected by the First Amendment however if they are participating in other actions that are illegal then it's a whole nother story.
No one was arrested so this has all the appearances of an intimidation tactic which would constitute a violation of their Civil Rights. Personally I believe (I have a law enforcement background) those who ordered and orchestrated the raid have some explaining to do.
The benefit of the doubt, rightly or wrongly, tends to go to law enforcement here. You guys just don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot. Had this been the Communists you'd be mad because they all weren't still in jail...

The police acted properly to find out who was sending out bogus court documents.

So they aren't even allowed to peacefully assemble to discuss a peaceful exit from the Union?
They are, but it brings out the nutters. obviously, and there's really no such thing as a peaceful exist. We fought a bloody terrible civil war to keep the thing together. There are no plans to split it apart now and doing so tends to draw the eye of the government.

Coming from somebody whose idea of patriotism is obeying their masters, no matter how corrupt, your assessment is pretty meaningless.
Nope, the My Country Right or Wrong people are your kind, when you have your guys in office that is.

Spoken lie a true boot-licking government toady. Secession isn't overthrowing the government. These people committed no crime.
If those there committed no crime then they have nothing to worry about eh? Isn't that your thinking with everyone else?

The benefit of the doubt, rightly or wrongly, tends to go to law enforcement here. You guys just don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot. Had this been the Communists you'd be mad because they all weren't still in jail...

Nope. I don't have a problem with communists having a meeting. They aren't even accused of committing a crime, so why were they arrested?

You guys??
I simply pointed out how it appears and that I'd like to see more on it and suddenly I'm part of "you guys"............
Generalize much? Why am I asking, of course you do. Oh well. :dunno:

The police acted properly to find out who was sending out bogus court documents.
How do we know that wasn't made up, like the Gulf of Tonkin incident, or the child molestation accusation at Waco? This was an obvious move to take names of dissenters for future actions to be taken later under martial law.

New Topics

Forum List

Back