Well, well....

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
The Senate has vote to take up the tax reform bill.....now its a 20-hour debate.

Do they have the votes? Will they get it over the finish line?

Will Jillian deny the accusations of sexual harassment?

C-SPAN 2 Live Stream | C-SPAN.org

The potential comic value here is pretty strong.

:popcorn:
It will be interesting.

The tax reform bill is not the disaster those here on the left are trying desperately to make it out to be.

But honestly, I don't' really like it.

It will be interesting.

The tax reform bill is not the disaster those here on the left are trying desperately to make it out to be.

If they can't get this done, and I don't like it either, they're going to have one helluva time explaining why anyone should vote for them.

It will be interesting.

If they can't get this done, and I don't like it either, they're going to have one helluva time explaining why anyone should vote for them.
Not really. Given the current state of the Dems, it would be easy enough to distract away from this bill. After all, by the time the vote comes around this is going to be nearly 12 months old.

It will be interesting.

Not really. Given the current state of the Dems, it would be easy enough to distract away from this bill. After all, by the time the vote comes around this is going to be nearly 12 months old.
They couldn't "repeal and replace", and now this? Is that what they've been promising for eight years?

It will be interesting.

They couldn't "repeal and replace", and now this? Is that what they've been promising for eight years?
Yep. If they aren't careful, Trump is going to grab them and grab them hard. Iffin ya know what I mean...

Forum List

Back