Well...The Gang Of Eight Is Down To Two

Perry is one who stepped on his weenie...Cain the other

The people will never nominate losers like Michelle Bachman, Ron Paul, Jon Huntsman and Rick Santorum

Personally I like a few of Ron Paul's ideas but others are simply too radical.

They sure did nominate a loser in Obama. :lol:
This is America where anything can happen.....except for reducing the spending and debt.

Where were you when Reagan and Bush41 quadrupled the national debt to fund tax cuts for the wealthy

Where were you when Bill Clinton raised taxes, created 22,000,000 new jobs, balanced the budget and was on track to completely pay down the national debt

Where were you when gorgeous George cut taxes twice using reconciliation to block a
Democrat filibuster, started two wars and doubled the national debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion

Where do you people come from

has anyone reduced spending?.....

This is America where anything can happen.....except for reducing the spending and debt.

Where were you when Reagan and Bush41 quadrupled the national debt to fund tax cuts for the wealthy

Where were you when Bill Clinton raised taxes, created 22,000,000 new jobs, balanced the budget and was on track to completely pay down the national debt

Where were you when gorgeous George cut taxes twice using reconciliation to block a
Democrat filibuster, started two wars and doubled the national debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion

Not in the lifetime of anyone alive...

Why do you ask

tax rates are at the lowest they've been in 50 years and the selfish, greedy assholes in the Republican party are asking for further reductions. We used to pay our way.

Hey...I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. I was a Republican when they stood for balanced budgets, small government and individual rights. Here's my lifetime voting record:

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Gold water
1968 NIxon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry ***
2008 Obama ***

*** Voted Against Spend And Borrow Republicans

Perry is one who stepped on his weenie...Cain the other

The people will never nominate losers like Michelle Bachman, Ron Paul, Jon Huntsman and Rick Santorum

Personally I like a few of Ron Paul's ideas but others are simply too radical.

Ya moron, I said Obama. By the way.....when Clinton was flying in his second term, guess who controlled Congress?

Ya moron, I said Obama. By the way.....when Clinton was flying in his second term, guess who controlled Congress?

LMAO!!!!! Who do you think controlled congress between 1994 and 2008 You people are the very best at making messes then trying to lay it on somebody else than anything I've seen during my 77 years. Clinton was the moderator...Bush was the instigator.

Last edited:
Before Obama, who was the last president to get a credit reduction for our country? :eusa_whistle:

Who gives a fuck the Republicans made the mess

That wasn't the issue, was it?

You stated:

"The people will never nominate losers like Michelle Bachman, Ron Paul, Jon Huntsman and Rick Santorum."

I stated: "They sure did nominate a loser in Obama".

This is the issue, try and stay on topic! sheesh

Before Obama, who was the last president to get a credit reduction for our country? :eusa_whistle:

You stated:

"The people will never nominate losers like Michelle Bachman, Ron Paul, Jon Huntsman and Rick Santorum."

Here's a little update for you. Obama wasn't only nominated...he won.

You stated:

Here's a little update for you. Obama wasn't only nominated...he won.

Are you really this dense, or are you just acting? Before he won he was nominated....right????

Here's Cammmpbell looking in his crystal ball......

crystal_ball1.jpg

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 19 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

Obama has done a very good job and will be re-elected.

Last time I checked no one has dropped out so you're wrong.

LOL...they're as good as out.

Another thing:

"if they do not take care of themselves they will not be taken care of"

What was Young saying What about orphans, babies, the crippled and the elderly. Is that where that "let 'em die" at the Republican debate came from

Besides that...I would think you Republicans would be as happy as a lark about the crippled, the infirm and the elderly. About 500 companies are turning a profit off of sick people in America and we still rate 35th world wide when general health and longevity are studied.

Last edited:
Will it be Newt or Mitt who will next step on their weenie

The last time a president with a bad economy was re eleted was Franklin Roosevelt. Can Mr. Obama pull it off

Nope.

And here's the thing. The Democrats draw too much from the 1936 election.

FDR won, because the GOP had ceased to function as a party. They lost 75% of their seats in Congress, most of the governorships, losing seats in four elections straight.

People had almost immediate buyers remorse with Obama in 2010.

I look at it this way, getting it down to Newt and Mitt I think shows the system kind of works. After all the celebrity candidates have come and gone, you are down to two technocrats who come from two different philosophies within the party. Romney representing the old GOP of Rockefeller, Newt representing the new GOP of the New South.

And the end of the day, though, 2012 will be a referendum on Obama. If you approve of the incumbant, you vote for him, if you don't you vote against him. It's just that simple.

And Obama's approval rating is in the 40's right now.

Currently, with the teabagger movement, it seems like the GOP has already ceased to function as a party, as reflected in the gridlock they've caused their own party in DC.

Couple that with the sorry crop of candidates they've managed to put together, and yeah......I think Obama will win a second term.

I think there may be a large swing on the other elections as well, because in 2012, I also think that many of the Reps are gonna get voted out.

Will it be Newt or Mitt who will next step on their weenie

The last time a president with a bad economy was re eleted was Franklin Roosevelt. Can Mr. Obama pull it off

Nope.

And here's the thing. The Democrats draw too much from the 1936 election.

FDR won, because the GOP had ceased to function as a party. They lost 75% of their seats in Congress, most of the governorships, losing seats in four elections straight.

People had almost immediate buyers remorse with Obama in 2010.

I look at it this way, getting it down to Newt and Mitt I think shows the system kind of works. After all the celebrity candidates have come and gone, you are down to two technocrats who come from two different philosophies within the party. Romney representing the old GOP of Rockefeller, Newt representing the new GOP of the New South.

And the end of the day, though, 2012 will be a referendum on Obama. If you approve of the incumbant, you vote for him, if you don't you vote against him. It's just that simple.

And Obama's approval rating is in the 40's right now.

Currently, with the teabagger movement, it seems like the GOP has already ceased to function as a party, as reflected in the gridlock they've caused their own party in DC.

Couple that with the sorry crop of candidates they've managed to put together, and yeah......I think Obama will win a second term.

I think there may be a large swing on the other elections as well, because in 2012, I also think that many of the Reps are gonna get voted out.

Obama will beat either Mitt or Newt...maybe not by much but he will win.

'Course if some swing state comes up with Newt or Mitt's brother in a key position they might be able to go to the supreme court and steal the election. Al Gore received half a million more popular votes than Bushy Boy but Jeb and Katherine and the U S supreme court prevailed.

Last edited:

Why do you ask

tax rates are at the lowest they've been in 50 years and the selfish, greedy assholes in the Republican party are asking for further reductions. We used to pay our way.

Hey...I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. I was a Republican when they stood for balanced budgets, small government and individual rights. Here's my lifetime voting record:

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Gold water
1968 NIxon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry ***
2008 Obama ***

*** Voted Against Spend And Borrow Republicans
they can lower Taxes all they want.....my Question was.....HAS ANYONE STOPPED SPENDING?.....

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 19 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

Obama has done a very good job and will be re-elected.

Chris dont look now....but you have an Obama Flag sticking out of your ass...

Forum List

Back