Well I never had the pleasure of blowing in a breathylyzer at 2AM. So I bought one to see what it is all about

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
DOT approved AlcoHawk
1625084913292.png
1625084716665.png

1625084578810.png

Let's see how my liver metabolizes

195 lbs. 6ft. Last ate at 2pm

5 bloody Mary drinks with 3 oz of Absolute. 15oz

First drink now at 4:30

Please drink responsibly.

Will report after about half hour after finishing each drink

• Banned
DOT approved AlcoHawk
View attachment 507404View attachment 507399

View attachment 507397

No I haven't passed out....lolol

Learning curve using this. I just blew a .08 after fully consuming 2 3 shot drinks in about 75 minutes and working on the third.

The tolerances on this device is plus/minus .01. If you live in a state where .06 is legally drunk, you're fucked.....08 isn't too much....................BUT, people tolerate alkihol differently, so .08 is enough to fuck something up................This is like a science project...lol

I definitely feel something. Nothing drastic but I know my reflexes are different

Talk to you in about an hour

DOT approved AlcoHawk

View attachment 507397

Learning curve using this. I just blew a .08 after fully consuming 2 3 shot drinks in about 75 minutes and working on the third.

The tolerances on this device is plus/minus .01. If you live in a state where .06 is legally drunk, you're fucked.....08 isn't too much....................BUT, people tolerate alkihol differently, so .08 is enough to fuck something up................This is like a science project...lol

I definitely feel something. Nothing drastic but I know my reflexes are different

Finished with my 3rd, 3 shot drink and just started the 4th

I just blew a 1.6, so I doubled in just one hour. I feel good and somewhat affected. Though I wouldn't operate any machinery now, It wouldn't be that difficult with concentration

Last edited:
DOT approved AlcoHawk

View attachment 507397

Finished with my 3rd. 3 shot drink and just started the 4th

I just blew a 1.6, so I doubled in just one hour. I feel good and somewhat affected. Though I wouldn't operate any machinery now, It wouldn't be that difficult with concentration
Well, you're not slurring your typing yet. LOL

DOT approved AlcoHawk

View attachment 507397

Lol.Correction on last post, .16, not 1.6 which would kill a bear...lol

12 shots over 4 hours and I blew a .21. So I'm almost 3 times the limit. Usually this is my limit but I'm on my 5th and should end with 15 shots without eating since around 2. This is for a science project. Believe me, tomato juice is a meal...lol

I could drive if I had to. Use all turn signals. Go the speed limit. Don't change lanes to get attention...lol

DOT approved AlcoHawk

View attachment 507397

12 shots over 4 hours and I blew a .21. So I'm almost 3 times the limit. Usually this is my limit but I'm on my 5th and should end with 15 shots without eating since around 2. This is for a science project. Believe me, tomato juice is a meal...lol

I could drive if I had to. Use all turn signals. Go the speed limit. Don't change lanes to get attention...lol
You should try it with 100 proof Smirnoff tomorrow. LOL

DOT approved AlcoHawk

View attachment 507397

You should try it with 100 proof Smirnoff tomorrow. LOL
Lol ...I'm at .24 twice, so this is the max...........Pretty lit but can still type. lol.Will check before i sign out

Forum List

Back