Well done, Wisconsin; well done indeed

Is he headed in the right direction?

Well, no.

Consider these few things:
At the time he unveiled his plan he wasn't even Governor yet.
His state wasn't faced with the repeated recalls/political upheaval.

The plan hasn't had a chance to prove itself out.

It's going to be some time before businesses have confidence in investing in Wisconsin. For one, the political instability there isn't helping matters at all because it leaves a big gray area as to what lies in the future. Furthermore, even with the reforms that Walker has implemented, the state still has one of the worst business climates in the nation. Change there isn't going to happen overnight.

but but, didn't he "inherit" a mess and SAVED the state from a great depression?

But Obama did inherit a mess. And he did save the country from a great depression.

Losing jobs at the rate of 750,000 a month. Why didn't the Bush tax cuts work? Were those tax cuts used to move millions of American jobs to China from 2000 to 2008? And didn't Republicans want the car companies to die? As in "let him die"?

good gawd, you are so FULL OF SHIT...

I see..... when individual states have a bad month in the economy its their fault, if its run by a Republican.

But any state has good numbers and is run by a Republican its President Obama's policies that did it.

But the country as a whole being in the shitter is still Bush's fault.

Hope I got that straight.

Last edited:
I see when individual states have a bad month in the economy its their fault, if its run by a Republican.

But any state has good numbers and is run by a Republican its President Obama's policies that did it.

But the country as a whole being in the shitter is still Bush's fault.

Hope I got that straight.

you got it right on..

Doesn't WI now have a surplus and hasn't it decreased property taxes?
<snip>

Indeed they do, indeed they have!

Wished I lived there!

*Cause I really want one of them, there, cheddar head hats. :D

Interestingly enough, almost the entire job loss in Wisconsin can be attributed to the government sector. Wisconsin's 4.2% drop in government jobs was the largest percentage decrease year-over-year of any state in the nation. Sounds like a good start.

but but, didn't he "inherit" a mess and SAVED the state from a great depression?

But Obama did inherit a mess. And he did save the country from a great depression.

Losing jobs at the rate of 750,000 a month. Why didn't the Bush tax cuts work? Were those tax cuts used to move millions of American jobs to China from 2000 to 2008? And didn't Republicans want the car companies to die? As in "let him die"?

How does cutting taxes in America make companies move jobs to China?
It's more likely that the highest corporate tax rate in the world does that.

Nope. Where are the 25,000 jobs, guys?
Waiting for the recall to fail, obamacare to be repealed (this I know for a fact from one company who's told me as much) and a reason to return to the state when their fiscal house is in order.

Political stability and beneficial business environments matter. Walker is on his way but a long way from being there thanks to the mess Doyle left and Obama's made.

Do you know why Romney started "Romney care"?
Irrelevant non-sequiter. Stay on topic.

Waiting for the recall to fail, obamacare to be repealed (this I know for a fact from one company who's told me as much) and a reason to return to the state when their fiscal house is in order.

Political stability and beneficial business environments matter. Walker is on his way but a long way from being there thanks to the mess Doyle left and Obama's made.

Do you know why Romney started "Romney care"?
Irrelevant non-sequiter. Stay on topic.

Since Fitz introduced 'obamacare', then rdean's quesiton about 'Romney care' is indeed relevant.

Big Fitz is being shifty because he knows rdean will pin him and make him look rather stupid.

Well, no.

How much time does he need?

Already answered, but will supply a link for you.

Scott Walker Unveils Plan to Bring 250,000 Jobs and 10,000 New Businesses to Wisconsin by 2015

Scott Walker Unveils Plan to Bring 250,000 Jobs and 10,000 New Businesses to Wisconsin by 2015 | Scott Walker for Wisconsin Governor

Well, no.

How much time does he need?

Already answered, but will supply a link for you.

Scott Walker Unveils Plan to Bring 250,000 Jobs and 10,000 New Businesses to Wisconsin by 2015

Scott Walker Unveils Plan to Bring 250,000 Jobs and 10,000 New Businesses to Wisconsin by 2015 | Scott Walker for Wisconsin Governor
So criticism on his goal needs to be waited on for another 2 years before questions can start. Let's see, 2 years of Nobama and a GOP held house and senate... yeah, it might be possible then. IF those things don't happen... then yeah, kinda like trying to sail into port with the wind against you.

Forum List

Back