Welfare

It was 35 years ago that a black college buddy explained to me how it is the intent of his race to overpopulate and someday become the majority in this country. I believed him then, I believe it now. If welfare currently plays a roll, it's only to accelerate the process.
So if there were no welfare, blacks would not overpopulate the country? Care to explain your theory?

It was 35 years ago that a black college buddy explained to me how it is the intent of his race to overpopulate and someday become the majority in this country. I believed him then, I believe it now. If welfare currently plays a roll, it's only to accelerate the process.
So if there were no welfare, blacks would not overpopulate the country? Care to explain your theory?

Regardless of welfare, the intent was (is) there as expained to me by my friend many years ago. My connecting the issue to welfare was just following up on the OP's theory.

We feed them, they'll bread them
Hate to break your bubble, but Hispanics are by far the fastest growing minority group in the U.S but they represent only 17% of the welfare recipients while blacks represent nearly 39%. If this theory were correct we would expect blacks to be the fastest growing minority which they aren't.

Hate to break your bubble, but Hispanics are by far the fastest growing minority group in the U.S but they represent only 17% of the welfare recipients while blacks represent nearly 39%. If this theory were correct we would expect blacks to be the fastest growing minority which they aren't.

You can thank Planned Parenthood for keeping the black population down.

Regardless of welfare, the intent was (is) there as expained to me by my friend many years ago. My connecting the issue to welfare was just following up on the OP's theory.
I have not seen anything that justifies the statement that welfare mothers have more children than non-welfare mothers. Further, repeated studies show no correlation between welfare benefit levels and women's choice to have children. (See, for example, Urban Institute Policy and Research Report, Fall/93.) States providing relatively higher benefits do not show higher birth rates among recipients.

Believing that blacks intent to overpopulate and become the majority in the US is bit far fetched. But if that is the goal, they aren't doing a very good job of it, because black birth rates are going down not up.

Five Media Myths About Welfare
http://www.aei.org/issue/17614

ff_welfare_race_of_tanf_recipients.png

You can thank Planned Parenthood for keeping the black population down.

:eusa_shhh:

I have not seen anything that justifies the statement that welfare mothers have more children than non-welfare mothers. Further, repeated studies show no correlation between welfare benefit levels and women's choice to have children. (See, for example, Urban Institute Policy and Research Report, Fall/93.) States providing relatively higher benefits do not show higher birth rates among recipients.

Believing that blacks intent to overpopulate and become the majority in the US is bit far fetched. But if that is the goal, they aren't doing a very good job of it, because black birth rates are going down not up.

Five Media Myths About Welfare
http://www.aei.org/issue/17614

Just reiterating what was once passed along to me. Mike was a very cool guy. Wish I could find out what became of him. He called me his "corn fed mark". LOL

I guess this is as good a place as any to post my question. I recently had a discussion with an african american woman, (im a white guy), regarding the current state of the black community, especially how it's become so crime ridden and desolate. She stated that the welfare system started the decline due to the fact that when welfare came out, it was strictly for mothers and their children, and if there WAS a father involved, he had to "leave" or else welfare wouldnt be granted. In other words, welfare caused the abundance of "welfare queens" , "fathers" being absent, and how this trend still influences todays black youth leaving home at around 18 years old. Now if this is truly fact, I can remotely see how this policy would create the current situation, but everyone tends to see reality differently. Please, I dont want to hear from white power goofs, racists, etc, you can just keep to your sad fantasies. I'm just trying to become a better person and understand the social implications and/or reasons for social circumstances.

Blacks are not the only ones on welfare. The same rules apply for everyone.

So long as anyone feels entitled, so long as anyone feels that the government owes them a livelihood...all you produce is a lazy mindless political slave.

There comes a day in everyones life when you must take responsibility for their own actions.

I dont buy into the excuse that its "the mans" fault. Those days are LONG gone.

It is not the "man's fault" but it is the man's responsibility as well as the women. Society seems to give men a pass when they bail on their obligations. Single mothers put an extreme burden on society. After 1 or 2 welfare pregnancies, sterilization should be mandatory as this is a pattern of which society suffers.

There comes a day in everyones life when you must take responsibility for their own actions.

It is not the "man's fault" but it is the man's responsibility as well as the women. Society seems to give men a pass when they bail on their obligations. Single mothers put an extreme burden on society. After 1 or 2 welfare pregnancies, sterilization should be mandatory as this is a pattern of which society suffers.

Sterilization of who? The male or the female? Takes two to tango.

TANF: Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.

Trouble is, Hispanics don't know the meaning of the word TEMPORARY! Must be a problem with Press 2.

Exactly! Start drafting the rich to fight THEIR own wars!

Last edited:
I guess this is as good a place as any to post my question. I recently had a discussion with an african american woman, (im a white guy), regarding the current state of the black community, especially how it's become so crime ridden and desolate. She stated that the welfare system started the decline due to the fact that when welfare came out, it was strictly for mothers and their children, and if there WAS a father involved, he had to "leave" or else welfare wouldnt be granted. In other words, welfare caused the abundance of "welfare queens" , "fathers" being absent, and how this trend still influences todays black youth leaving home at around 18 years old. Now if this is truly fact, I can remotely see how this policy would create the current situation, but everyone tends to see reality differently. Please, I dont want to hear from white power goofs, racists, etc, you can just keep to your sad fantasies. I'm just trying to become a better person and understand the social implications and/or reasons for social circumstances.

How many people are on welfare and how much does it cost this nation?

Do you know?

What percentage of the government budget goes to wefare?

Will you bother to look it up?

I only ask because theres really no point discussing this issue with people who don't know anything about it.

What started as a safety net, providing basic food clothing and shelter for people who fell on hard times, has become a way of life for many. When the govt provides not only the necessities, but luxuries such as cell phones, air conditioning, cable TV and free college (if they choose), why work? People have no desire to get themselves out of poverty, because it aint so bad. (Disclaimer: I am talking about multi generational slackers, not people who use it for its intended purpose) Maybe it's time to "get back to basics."

What started as a safety net, providing basic food clothing and shelter for people who fell on hard times, has become a way of life for many. When the govt provides not only the necessities, but luxuries such as cell phones, air conditioning, cable TV and free college (if they choose), why work? People have no desire to get themselves out of poverty, because it aint so bad. (Disclaimer: I am talking about multi generational slackers, not people who use it for its intended purpose) Maybe it's time to "get back to basics."

If you're an American who is handicapped, you are intitled to it.

If you're an American who is poor, the rich are entitled to force you to fight wars, work your ass off and and keep you poor.

TANF: Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.

Trouble is, Hispanics don't know the meaning of the word TEMPORARY! Must be a problem with Press 2.

hey-ooohhh!!!

Forum List

Back