Welcome ddye

MaryHartman_ComingSoon.gif

:)

peace...

Wow, I am humbled and touched! Actually I am humbled that someone touched me (Damn Mal, cut it the hell out!) ...

Thanks for the welcome, I registered then got caught up with work. Lee booted me from Hannity for having the logic and good sense to imply that Sean Hannity wasn't a racist, in a thread about Rush being a racist. I thought it was cute, but Lee didn't agree, as if that topic should even be up for debate.

So, I will bring my slightly left of center political wisdom here, trashing neocons and social conservatives, while befriending libertarians (while secretly disagreeing vehemently with them and turning them in to Obama's secret elimination squad)!

Now let me get settled in with an avatar, some tasteful drapes and my extensive collection of Hillary Clinton Action Figures...

Doug

Last edited:
Wow, I am humbled and touched! Actually I am humbled that someone touched me (Damn Mal, cut it the hell out!) ...

Thanks for the welcome, I registered then got caught up with work. Lee booted me from Hannity for having the logic and good sense to imply that Sean Hannity wasn't a racist, in a thread about Rush being a racist. I thought it was cute, but Lee didn't agree, as if that topic should even be up for debate.

So, I will bring my slightly left of center political wisdom here, trashing neocons and social conservatives, while befriending libertarians (while secretly disagreeing vehemently with them and turning them in to Obama's secret elimination squad)!

Now let me get settled in with an avatar, some tasteful drapes and my extensive collection of Hillary Clinton Action Figures...

Doug

tap.gif
The welcome buffet food is cold and the drinks are warm.

Now get in there and show 'em what ya got. :lol:

Doug

Bout Damned Time, ya Fuckin' Drama Queen... ;)

Oh yeah, and the Admin here Poo-Poo's on H* Talk...

:)

peace...

Doug

That good ol' Lee!!! He's a real weiner.....I mean winner. :eusa_whistle:

Doug
:clap2: He made it!

Finally.

Doug

Welcome, Doug!

A keyboard player....... Figures....... :lol:
Yeah, God knows we don't need people with actual eye/hand coordination on internet forums.

Fucks up the curve and all that, ya know.

Doug
What do you call a guy who hangs out with a bunch of musicians?

The drummer.
What do you call a drummer without a girlfriend?

Homeless.

Didja hear about the guitar player who locked his keys in his car?

It took an hour to get the drummer out (badaBOOM!)

Doug

How do you get a guitar player to stop playing?

Put a piece of sheet music in front of him.

Forum List

Back