Welcome Corps

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
The US government is now allowing private citizens to sponsor refugees. My family and I are signing up.

This is an awesome program. The sponsors greet the refugees at the airport, then arrange for them to find housing, employment, and school registration for their children. They take care of the refugees for 90 days.

The program requires five sponsors for each refugee and the sponsors must provide about $2,275 for each refugee.

The refugees are mostly from Afghanistan, Syria, Burma, and the Congo.

My whole family is stoked about this.

Check it out: Frequently Asked Questions

The US government is now allowing private citizens to sponsor refugees. My family and I are signing up.

This is an awesome program. The sponsors greet the refugees at the airport, then arrange for them to find housing, employment, and school registration for their children. They take care of the refugees for 90 days.

The program requires five sponsors for each refugee and the sponsors must provide about $2,275 for each refugee.

The refugees are mostly from Afghanistan, Syria, Burma, and the Congo.

My whole family is stoked about this.

Check it out: Frequently Asked Questions
Have you ever done something like this before?

Let me know when the Swedish Bikini Team applies for refugee status,

We have Americans that need help. It is not noble, it is stupid.
I founded two faith-based charitable organizations which have helped hundreds of people and families in my community.

My sponsorship of refugees is in addition to that work.

So suck my dick, asshole.

I founded two faith-based charitable organizations which have helped hundreds of people and families in my community.

My sponsorship of refugees is in addition to that work.

So suck my dick, asshole.
What are the names of those organizations?

Forum List

Back