WEF Klaus Schwab Advisor Yuval Harari Spills the Beans on the “Great Reset”: Free Will is “Over.” Dr. Mike Yeadon: Believe Them.

I think this can be backtracked a bit considering Canada's most recent move. They have removed all covid entry and travel restrictions as of Oct. 1, 2022. I can verify that this is true as I am unvaxxed and I traveled to Canada on Oct. 2, 2022 and was pleased to see that not even one Canadian had a mask on anywhere that I went. So---as vaccine mandates and passports go, this OP is mistaken.
planned to make way for digital id.

LOL they have been true to their word for two years, vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, next the cashless society, social credit score system. But idiots keep calling it conspiracy.

World Economic Forum (WEF) Klaus Schwab advisor Yuval Harari, “humans are now hackable animals”…”free will…is over” (View at Rumble)

WEF Klaus Schwab Advisor Yuval Harari Spills the Beans on the “Great Reset”: Free Will is “Over.” Dr. Mike Yeadon: Believe Them.

Professor Yuval Harari, webpage at World Economic Forum

Any package, pallet or container can now be equipped with a sensor, transmitter or radio frequency identification (RFID) tag that allows a company to track where it is as it moves through the supply chain—how it is performing, how it is being used, and so on….In the near future, similar monitoring systems will also be applied to the movement and tracking of people.” — Klaus Schwab, author of The Great Reset, founder of the World Economic Forum, in his book “The Fourth Industrial Revolution”

Yuval Harari, Technology is Creating a Class of ‘Meaningless, Worthless’ People (View at Rumble)

Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Chief Science Officer and VP for Pfizer: “When People Tell You What They’re Going to Do, Don’t Ignore Them.” “COVID is only the beginning” of a ten year plan to enslave humanity. (view at Rumble)

Bush Sr. Administration Official Catherine Austin Fitts Explains How Vaccine Mandates, Vax Passports, and the Great Reset Fit Together (view at Rumble)

Free will is over?
We'll see about that ....soon3r or later ....oh yes
sjdjjdndndnndndnxndnd.png

We should of nuked that whole frigging country to ashes and then nuked the ashes ....frigging krauts

The only way to stop this is to arm as many people as possible....

with full-autos and sniper rifles
There is no way to stop this. They have taken complete control over the training of our children. Children worldwide are welcoming this in. They are all Greta.
If you want to know how bad this is going to be, read the Bible. Only a remnant of the herd will survive. It will take the return of Christ to stop them from destroying all life on earth. We are there...

There is no way to stop this. They have taken complete control over the training of our children. Children worldwide are welcoming this in. They are all Greta.
If you want to know how bad this is going to be, read the Bible. Only a remnant of the herd will survive. It will take the return of Christ to stop them from destroying all life on earth. We are there...
No we're not. We're in bad times when people like Harari and Klaus and friends think they can say this publicly and they don't fear the public. But we're not in THE end times yet. Get to your children. Make them understand. Catch them before it is too late. We are under judgement but God says.... humble ourselves, ask forgiveness, and i think we have to stop voting for earthly representatives of satan here in America and the world needs to do the same.

I don't think the OP had the video of the very odd behavior of people world wide on video turning at what appears to be something only they can see and then they put up their arms to fight it off. Seventy percent of the world submitted to the covid poison shot and their blood shows it.

Forum List

Back