Weekly Standard Reporter Assaulted by Coakley Aide

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
John McCormack of the Weekly Standard was attempting to interview Martha Coakley last night in Washington D.C. She naturally ignored him because he asked her real thought provoking questions that a true journalist would. Apparently, Michael Meehan, an aide to the Coakley campaign, was bothered by the fact that McCormack was actually attempting to speak with her and assaulted him, knocking him to the ground. He then played dumb, pretending like it was accident, and helped him up. McCormack was okay and tried to catch up to Coakley but Meehan repeatedly got into his way bumping up in front of him and blocking his path. It's all on video tape.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8CdfQGlgVw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I have to say that I am completely amazed with the restraint that McCormack showed. I would have knocked Meehan flat on his fat ass. What is more eye opening to me however, is that Martha Coakley is a sitting attorney general, the highest legal authority in the People's Republic of Taxachusetts, and she just stands there and does or says nothing while her aide breaks the law. Oh yeah, let's put that woman in the Senate.

I wonder how many outlets in Massachusetts will be running that video clip. I bet I can count them all on zero hands.

Forum List

Back