Week Four Of The 2014 Nfl Season

too many misses to count. :lol:

Hope Antiquity was betting with Monopoly money.. :lol:

So true...but I failed to see your picks from some one who claims to know the game....remembering its all guess work at the end of the day.

Ya...no gutz no glory !!!

I don't always look at all the games and last week was one of those.
My Hawks were on a bye so I took advantage of the off time and passed a kidney stone. :lol:

Not rubbing in YOUR picks as much as from someone that had no dogs in the fight your prognostacation was so awful that I really did in fact Laugh out Loud. :lol:

And I DO hope you didn't bet real money.

well looks like the whiners saved their season thanks to foles who i have always said is inconsistant having four turnovers in the game.i watched part of the game the second half and this is WHY i dont understand why teams draft stationary quarterbacks in this day and age. they were down like around the ten yard line of the niners with a chance to win and everyone was covered and when one of the niner players applied pressure on him he tried to scramble and could not.

had that been wilson or the QB of caroline-name escapes me now,they would have ran it in for the winning touchdown.thats why i thinks its funny that anybody actually thinks the eagles will be much of a contest for the seahawks in their game in philly with them.thats hysterical cause if the eagles gave up 34 points to cousins,just think how many they will when they face the seahawks and wilson.:biggrin: plus if foles thought the niners defense was tough,they will seem like a vacation compared to the seahawks.lol.

Niners defense not tough. Eagles have four offensive line starters out.........four!!! Made them look better then they are. Hopefully we'll have three back when it comes time to play Seattle, as I'd love nothing more then to shutup sushi-eating excuse making C-Hawk clingers.

Pats and Saints are not what I expected at the beginning of the season. They have time to right the ship but man, there is work to be done.

Cincinnati and Arizona are surprising the other way, they both have the top defenses, they need more help on the offensive side. That said Cincinnati is really deep in many spots and to me is right there. The playoffs are the weakness for the Bengals.

agreed.the question on cincy is will dalton become the next Dan Marino.always impressive during the regular season but could never get them back to the superbowl after his phenomenal second season.

It doesnt surprise me at all the pats are as bad as they are.Brady is playing behind an offensive line with two rookie starters and the only threat on offense the defense has to worry about is Gronk.thats too easy for the opposing defenses.

Brady is such a great player that he makes his teammates better players than they really are.mediocre players into good one and good ones into great ones.

He has carried that team the last 5 years playing with a short deck.the pats have constantly year after year in that time span let all their good players go and Brady is better than anybody at making adjustments to new teammates and utilizing what he has to work with.But that has finally caught up with him.He isnt a miracle worker.as good as he is, when you have that much turnover in that long a period of time it eventually catches up to you and it has caught up with the patriots.

Im amazed it did not catch up with them last year.Brady is still a good quarterback.Hhe just needs a good supporting cast around him.If he was playing for the chief
well looks like the whiners saved their season thanks to foles who i have always said is inconsistant having four turnovers in the game.i watched part of the game the second half and this is WHY i dont understand why teams draft stationary quarterbacks in this day and age. they were down like around the ten yard line of the niners with a chance to win and everyone was covered and when one of the niner players applied pressure on him he tried to scramble and could not.

had that been wilson or the QB of caroline-name escapes me now,they would have ran it in for the winning touchdown.thats why i thinks its funny that anybody actually thinks the eagles will be much of a contest for the seahawks in their game in philly with them.thats hysterical cause if the eagles gave up 34 points to cousins,just think how many they will when they face the seahawks and wilson.:biggrin: plus if foles thought the niners defense was tough,they will seem like a vacation compared to the seahawks.lol.

Niners defense not tough. Eagles have four offensive line starters out.........four!!! Made them look better then they are. Hopefully we'll have three back when it comes time to play Seattle, as I'd love nothing more then to shutup sushi-eating excuse making C-Hawk clingers.
with a stationary quarterback who had could not get the job done when it counted at the end,i dont think so.lol. although when they are back i would think it would be a more competive game for the defense who i would welcome the challenge.face it foles being a stationary quarterback,it cost them at the end.he could not get the job done when the game was on the line.lol.

Foles was only leading the league, 3 games played, in passing yards before the 49'er game, and that was with 3 offensive line starters out. No one ever claimed Foles was anything but a pocket passer. Losing our center in the Redskins game was the devastating touch to our offensive line.

So true...but I failed to see your picks from some one who claims to know the game....remembering its all guess work at the end of the day.

My Hawks were on a bye so I took advantage of the off time and passed a kidney stone. :lol:

Not rubbing in YOUR picks as much as from someone that had no dogs in the fight your prognostacation was so awful that I really did in fact Laugh out Loud. :lol:

Actually I didn't bet any money and rarely do. But considering the Packers after that whipping in Detroit and playing on the road against Chicago after they wiped out both the Jets and 49ers on the road.
On to Pittsburgh...really... TB winning in Pittsburgh? I don't know what is going on in the NFC South but it now looks like TB has just as good chance to win that division as anyone after the rest lost and all looking rather bad in the process this past weekend.

It appears that the league is moving toward parity. Only Arizona and Cincinnati are out front and I see Arizona reaching a rough spot over the next few Sundays. Cincinnati maybe playing in New England will cool them off, then maybe not.

JJ Watt strikes again!!

You can see why Orton is starting at QB for EJ Manuel this week. If we had Orton in last week we'd be 3-1.

You make Orton out like he is a proven starter instead of a journeyman.:lmao:

Don't know much about him, but I'm assuming he's better than EJ. EJ is one of the worst QBs in the NFL.

Don't forget to add the Jets Smith to the worst list.

JJ Watt strikes again!!

You can see why Orton is starting at QB for EJ Manuel this week. If we had Orton in last week we'd be 3-1.

Don't know much about him, but I'm assuming he's better than EJ. EJ is one of the worst QBs in the NFL.

Geno Smith is one of the worst, but after seeing him throw for over 300 yards against the Bears, I'd take him over EJ. EJ doesn't throw as many interceptions as him but he isn't as good at making plays. EJ has yet to throw for 300 yards in a game in his entire career. Both guys have accuracy issues. The Jets would probably have been better off sticking with Sanchez.

Last edited:
JJ Watt strikes again!!

Geno Smith is one of the worst, but after seeing him throw for over 300 yards against the Bears, I'd take him over EJ. EJ doesn't throw as many interceptions as him but he isn't as good at making plays. EJ has yet to throw for 300 yards in a game in his entire career. Both guys have accuracy issues. The Jets would probably have been better off sticking with Sanchez.

Russel Wilson seldom throws over 300 yards and he has a SuperBowl ring on his finger....

Russel Wilson seldom throws over 300 yards and he has a SuperBowl ring on his finger....

Ya..Ya... and he's short! Practically a registered midget..

:lol:

Actually I didn't bet any money and rarely do. But considering the Packers after that whipping in Detroit and playing on the road against Chicago after they wiped out both the Jets and 49ers on the road.
On to Pittsburgh...really... TB winning in Pittsburgh? I don't know what is going on in the NFC South but it now looks like TB has just as good chance to win that division as anyone after the rest lost and all looking rather bad in the process this past weekend.

It appears that the league is moving toward parity. Only Arizona and Cincinnati are out front and I see Arizona reaching a rough spot over the next few Sundays. Cincinnati maybe playing in New England will cool them off, then maybe not.

you cant possibly be serious that the cheatriots wil cause the bengals problems next week? a team that nearly lost to the chokeland faders at home the week before?:lmao:

you cant possibly be serious that the cheatriots wil cause the bengals problems next week? a team that nearly lost to the chokeland faders at home the week before?:lmao:

I didn't say that, I did pick the Bengals to win this week but I said it could happen....
Like after two very good wins on the road the Bears fell flat on their face at home against Green Bay who lost the week before so I think anything could and usually does happen on any given Sunday.

I didn't say that, I did pick the Bengals to win this week but I said it could happen....
Like after two very good wins on the road the Bears fell flat on their face at home against Green Bay who lost the week before so I think anything could and usually does happen on any given Sunday.

the bears as an example is comparing apples to oranges though.although i picked the packers to lose its no surprise to me i was wrong and they won.I've always said for ages,as long as cutler is their quarterback,they will never get to the superbowl.

I cannot believe those idiots in the fornt office signed him to a five year extension.the QB that took over for him last year when he was injured played far better than he ever has.should have cut cutler loose and kept him.

the bears as an example is comparing apples to oranges though.although i picked the packers to lose its no surprise to me i was wrong and they won.I've always said for ages,as long as cutler is their quarterback,they will never get to the superbowl.

I cannot believe those idiots in the fornt office signed him to a five year extension.the QB that took over for him last year when he was injured played far better than he ever has.should have cut cutler loose and kept him.

They should have kept Josh McCown, who's more of a journeyman quarterback than anyone you've named recently (he's been on something like 8 NFL teams and was even on a non-NFL team a few years back) and who was stinking it up for the Bucs this year? That's who you think Chicago should have kept?

Forum List

Back