Northwest Peninsula
Week four of the 2014 NFL season

New York Giants @ Washington If RGIII plays I will change to the Giants

Miami @ Oakland Miami is a four point favorite but this is my upset of the week

Green Bay @ Chicago Because I have Lost Confidence. in the Packer

Buffalo @ Houston Houston is not the Houston of last year

Tennessee @ Indianapolis Locker and the Titans aren't on the same page

Carolina @ Baltimore Only because the Ravens are at home

Detroit @ New York Jets I might be sorry on this pick but you never know if the Jets will show up.

Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh Another disappointing season for the high hope Bucs

Jacksonville @ San Diego Jacksonville can't get out of their own way

Philadelphia @ San Francisco I might be fooling myself on this one.

Atlanta @ Minnesota Vikings still reeling from Peterson lost

New Orleans @ Dallas New Orleans needs a win and the Cowboys are just the ticket

New England @ Kansas City I really want to take KC but the Patriots need this one badly.

Detroit @ New York Jets I might be sorry on this pick but you never know if the Jets will show up.

New Orleans @ Dallas New Orleans needs a win and the Cowboys are just the ticket

New England @ Kansas City I really want to take KC but the Patriots need this one badly.

would have taken the skins so i missed that one.lets see how i do on the others.

miami lost to the kansas city clowns so i am going with oakland as well.

i have also lost confidance in green bay so got to take chicago as well.

uh yes houston is the houston of last year but they are playing the bills at home who are worse so they win this one.

next one no brainer,Indy wins.

agree on ravens game for same reason.

im guessing jets only cause its at home.

the bucs lost to the lambs what else is there to say?

chargers.thats a no brainer.

got to go with philly on this.like the pack,they also look bad this year.

vikings are in disarray,rookie bridgewater is playing,what else is there to say?

cant agree more on saints game.dallas is the ticket.

if this was last year it would be a no brainer to take the pats in this one.this is the kansas city clowns they are playing after all.but the pats lost to the dolphins who have an unproven journeyman quarterback AND nearly lost at home last week to the chokeland faiders.

another team like the packers and niners that is not the same and reeling.hate to take them but got to go with the kansas city clowns on this one.

"Philadelphia @ San Francisco I might be fooling myself on this one"

Damned Skippy! But that's not why I posted.

Can we talk about the gastronomical fraud that is the "Philly Cheese steak".. ?????

First of all have youz seen how they make em?

The "meat" if you can call it that is definitely road kill...probably Opossum from the look of it.

This so-called "sandwich" is considered a DELICASY on the LEAST Coast. It's preparation reminds me of scenes from after the Apoccylips movies where the people are eating semi-cooked RATS!!!! There was this movie where the lead male actor dies in a high speed crash.. then he was Lo-Jacked by the lead singer of the Rolling Stones and meets up with a black guy that EATS RATS !!!!

It's TRUE !!!

Well this rat eatathon looks like a typical establishment where they "prepare" and I use he term loosely... these "Philly Cheese Steaks"

BUT that's not even the topper...I kid you not!!!!!

The topper is Cheeze Wizz !!! No Shit!!! Cheeze Wizz !!!!

The stuff is illegal in most of the Western USA. It's NASTY..like some Ho's Puter after she done a double shift the HARD WAY out here on N. Aurora.

THEN they have the NERVE to sell this CRAP out in the open.

That is why Philly MUST pay the world back by beating the Santa Clara Whiners and submit to a total humiliating THRASHING by the Seahawks later in the season.

Am I wrong ???

I don't think so.....

New York Giants @ Washington

Miami @ Oakland

Green Bay @ Chicago

Buffalo @ Houston

Tennessee @ Indianapolis

Carolina @ Baltimore

Detroit @ New York Jets

Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh

Jacksonville @ San Diego

Philadelphia @ San Francisco

Atlanta @ Minnesota

New Orleans @ Dallas

New England @ Kansas City

Miami @ Oakland

Green Bay @ Chicago

Buffalo @ Houston

Tennessee @ Indianapolis

Carolina @ Baltimore

Detroit @ New York Jets

Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh

Jacksonville @ San Diego

Atlanta @ Minnesota

New Orleans @ Dallas

uh dude,we already know who is playing who where,you dont have to repeat what has been already posted,what are your PICKS?:cuckoo:

"Philadelphia @ San Francisco I might be fooling myself on this one"

Damned Skippy! But that's not why I posted.

Can we talk about the gastronomical fraud that is the "Philly Cheese steak".. ?????

First of all have youz seen how they make em?

The "meat" if you can call it that is definitely road kill...probably Opossum from the look of it.

This so-called "sandwich" is considered a DELICASY on the LEAST Coast. It's preparation reminds me of scenes from after the Apoccylips movies where the people are eating semi-cooked RATS!!!! There was this movie where the lead male actor dies in a high speed crash.. then he was Lo-Jacked by the lead singer of the Rolling Stones and meets up with a black guy that EATS RATS !!!!

It's TRUE !!!

Well this rat eatathon looks like a typical establishment where they "prepare" and I use he term loosely... these "Philly Cheese Steaks"

BUT that's not even the topper...I kid you not!!!!!

The topper is Cheeze Wizz !!! No Shit!!! Cheeze Wizz !!!!

The stuff is illegal in most of the Western USA. It's NASTY..like some Ho's Puter after she done a double shift the HARD WAY out here on N. Aurora.

THEN they have the NERVE to sell this CRAP out in the open.

That is why Philly MUST pay the world back by beating the Santa Clara Whiners and submit to a total humiliating THRASHING by the Seahawks later in the season.

Am I wrong ???

I don't think so.....
come sunday evening we'll find out if i will need to bring back my niner thread to the top again.hee hee.

Miami @ Oakland

Green Bay @ Chicago

Buffalo @ Houston

Tennessee @ Indianapolis

Carolina @ Baltimore

Detroit @ New York Jets

Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh

Jacksonville @ San Diego

Atlanta @ Minnesota

New Orleans @ Dallas

uh dude,we already know who is playing who where,you dont have to repeat what has been already posted,what are your PICKS?:cuckoo:

The ones in bold dumbshit.

I'm torn.

If Santa Clara loses tomorrow afternoon to the Eagles that might just be the camel that broke the straw's back.

It would completely upset the power structure in the NFC West leaving the whiners at 1-3 a quarter of the way into the season. Even if they only lost both games with the Seahawks, which I believe is VERY possible, later in the season the best they could do is 11-5 which probably wouldn't get them a wild card.

Honestly I think the Hawks will sweep the West. That means the best the Cards could do is 14-2 and I doubt THAT will happen either. I think they will split with the 9ers and end up losing one more and end up with a 12-4 record leaving Santa Clara ass out. Seattle should finish 15-1 or at worst 14-2 with best record in the NFC and home field advantage.

The Eagles will lose to Seattle and probably at least one other and lose HFA to the Seahawks even if it comes down to the head to head tie breaker.

I just don't see how Kaepernick and Co. can recover from a 1-3 record. If they lose tomorrow this just might end up costing Harbaugh his job and with the next coach..Kaepernick will be replaced also.

Just some random thoughts but a lot could be riding on this weekend's outcomes.

Some decent games today, the Saints are not what I thought they were, Indy is the best in their division, however Houston could give them a run for their money. Oakland looks like the worst team in the league. Big loss by the Steelers, I think Cincinnati maybe the best team in the AFL Green Bay and Chicago have different teams showing up every weekend, tough to figure either team out. Can't count the Eagles out of any game and San Francisco has escaped from a 1-3 start, but I'm not sure they are that good this year. Arizona may have the best defense in the NFL.

well looks like the whiners saved their season thanks to foles who i have always said is inconsistant having four turnovers in the game.i watched part of the game the second half and this is WHY i dont understand why teams draft stationary quarterbacks in this day and age. they were down like around the ten yard line of the niners with a chance to win and everyone was covered and when one of the niner players applied pressure on him he tried to scramble and could not.

had that been wilson or the QB of caroline-name escapes me now,they would have ran it in for the winning touchdown.thats why i thinks its funny that anybody actually thinks the eagles will be much of a contest for the seahawks in their game in philly with them.thats hysterical cause if the eagles gave up 34 points to cousins,just think how many they will when they face the seahawks and wilson.:biggrin: plus if foles thought the niners defense was tough,they will seem like a vacation compared to the seahawks.lol.

Too many misses to count. :lol:

Hope Antiquity was betting with Monopoly money.. :lol:

Pats and Saints are not what I expected at the beginning of the season. They have time to right the ship but man, there is work to be done.

Cincinnati and Arizona are surprising the other way, they both have the top defenses, they need more help on the offensive side. That said Cincinnati is really deep in many spots and to me is right there. The playoffs are the weakness for the Bengals.

Some decent games today, the Saints are not what I thought they were, Indy is the best in their division, however Houston could give them a run for their money. Oakland looks like the worst team in the league. Big loss by the Steelers, I think Cincinnati maybe the best team in the AFL Green Bay and Chicago have different teams showing up every weekend, tough to figure either team out. Can't count the Eagles out of any game and San Francisco has escaped from a 1-3 start, but I'm not sure they are that good this year. Arizona may have the best defense in the NFL.

Is Oakland the worst, or Jacksonville?

San Fran is not looking as good this year, but the defense played a great game against one of the top scoring teams in the league in the first few weeks. Kaepernick is still making too many mistakes, but they finally leaned on the running game. If they can be at least .500 when they get Aldon Smith and NaVarro Bowman back, they can still make some noise later in the season.

Arizona would have been a playoff team in any division other than the NFC West last year. We'll see what they can do against the Seahawks when those teams get together.

Of the top AFC teams (Cincinnati, Indy, Denver) the Bengals certainly have the strongest defense. I need to see them win a playoff game before I can think of them as the best in the AFC, though.

I guess last year's Saints defense was a fluke. They look like the historically bad unit from a couple of years ago again, and the offense is actually struggling some as well.

What the hell happened to the Pats?

Is Dallas for real?

Can Houston do anything with Fitzpatrick as their QB?

Hey, how about Teddy Bridgewater and the Vikings? He played a very efficient game, they ran the ball well, the defense did have some trouble but did enough to win. Another inconsistent team, but for some reason I find myself rooting for them.

KC schooled NE

It was no surprise to me that they beat the pats.as you can see from my previous post thats what I predicted. the fact the pats barely won at home last week to the chokeland faiders i expected the chiefs to win this game.Plus they destroyed the dolphins in miami where the pats lost to them so i saw this one coming.However what I did NOT see coming and what did surprise me was I never expected it to be a blowout like it was.

Forum List

Back