Atlanta @ Denver

Cincinnati @
Dallas

Buffalo @ Los Angles

San Diego @ Oakland

New York Giants @ Green Bay

Tampa Bay @ Carolina

10- 5 last week and 39-24 for the year

Who would have guessed that both Arizona and Carolina would have just a poor start this season? I think many football fan thought they would be in the hunt for the SB....not over yet.... but....

Look for the Patriots to rebound against guess who...Cleveland? Not much of a test for Brady's return.

Well here goes for this week

Week five of the 2016 NFL Football season

Arizona @ Santa Clara

Washington @ Baltimore

New England @ Cleveland

Philadelphia @ Detroit

Chicago @ Indianapolis

Tennessee @ Miami

Houston @ Minnesota

New York Jets @ Pittsburgh

Atlanta @ Denver

Cincinnati @
Dallas

Buffalo @ Los Angles

San Diego @ Oakland

Tampa Bay @ Carolina

Who would have guessed that both Arizona and Carolina would have just a poor start this season? I think many football fan thought they would be in the hunt for the SB....not over yet.... but....

Look for the Patriots to rebound against guess who...Cleveland? Not much of a test for Brady's return.

I went 8-7 last week and some crappy total for the year. :p

Cardinals vs 49ers
Patriots
vs Browns
Eagles vs Lions
Bears vs Colts
Titans vs Dolphins
Redskins vs Ravens
Texans vs Vikings
Jets vs Steelers
Falcons vs Broncos (game of the week)
Bengals vs Cowboys
Bills vs Rams
Chargers vs Raiders
Giants vs Packers
Buccaneers vs Panthers

Coin flip picks :

Cardinals
Browns
Lions
Bears
Titans
Redskins
Texans
Jets
Broncos
Bengals
Rams
Chargers
Giants
Panthers

Arizona @ Santa Clara

Washington @ Baltimore

New England @ Cleveland

Philadelphia @ Detroit

Chicago @ Indianapolis

Tennessee @ Miami

Houston @ Minnesota

Atlanta @ Denver

Cincinnati @
Dallas

Buffalo @ Los Angles

San Diego @ Oakland

Tampa Bay @ Carolina

Arizona @ Santa Clara Cards over Whiners

Washington @ Baltimore Ravens over Skins in battle of the beltway.

New England @ Cleveland Brady can work off the rust against the worst team in the league.

Philadelphia @ Detroit Eagles should stomp the Lay downs.

Chicago @ Indianapolis Colts win at home.

Tennessee @ Miami Fish at home.

Houston @ Minnesota Vikes make life hard for Osweiler and the Texassans.

New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers will probably do to the Jets what they did to the Chefs.

Atlanta @ Denver Top flight offense against a top flight defense. Broncos at home.

Cincinnati @ Dallas Hate the Cowpies, but going with them this week against the Bungles.

Buffalo @ Los Angles The LA Rams have made me a believer. We'll see how the Ryans do against Rams in LA.

San Diego @ Oakland Feel sad for Rivers to be stuck on a team with inability to stop anyone.

New York Giants @ Green Bay Is Manning done? Never saw so many worm burners as I did on Monday. Puke at home.

Tampa Bay
@ Carolina Is Cam broken? Has the Carolina defense been figured out? We'll see...

Bye week for Chefs, Aints, Jags, and Seachix.

Note that the 3 and 1 teams are:

Pittsburg
Patriots
Texans
Ravens
Raiders

And Denver is undefeated.

These teams are each looking really good so far.

Arizona @ Santa Clara

Washington @ Baltimore

New England @ Cleveland

Philadelphia @ Detroit

Chicago @ Indianapolis

Tennessee @ Miami

Houston @ Minnesota

Atlanta @ Denver

Cincinnati @
Dallas

Buffalo @ Los Angles

San Diego @ Oakland

Tampa Bay @ Carolina

Arizona @ Santa Clara Cards over Whiners

Washington @ Baltimore Ravens over Skins in battle of the beltway.

New England @ Cleveland Brady can work off the rust against the worst team in the league.

Philadelphia @ Detroit Eagles should stomp the Lay downs.

Chicago @ Indianapolis Colts win at home.

Tennessee @ Miami Fish at home.

Houston @ Minnesota Vikes make life hard for Osweiler and the Texassans.

New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers will probably do to the Jets what they did to the Chefs.

Atlanta @ Denver Top flight offense against a top flight defense. Broncos at home.

Cincinnati @ Dallas Hate the Cowpies, but going with them this week against the Bungles.

Buffalo @ Los Angles The LA Rams have made me a believer. We'll see how the Ryans do against Rams in LA.

San Diego @ Oakland Feel sad for Rivers to be stuck on a team with inability to stop anyone.

New York Giants @ Green Bay Is Manning done? Never saw so many worm burners as I did on Monday. Puke at home.

Tampa Bay
@ Carolina Is Cam broken? Has the Carolina defense been figured out? We'll see...

Bye week for Chefs, Aints, Jags, and Seachix.
The Raiders are 3 and 1, while the Chargers are 1 and 3.

So I would really like to see you go to Vegas or online and bet all your money on the Chargers same as your mouth is.

:D
Huh? I bet on the Raiders, dumbass. Highlighted teams are my picks to win...

Note that the 3 and 1 teams are:

Pittsburg
Patriots
Texans
Ravens
Raiders

And Denver is undefeated.

These teams are each looking really good so far.

Only in the AFC....You left out the Seattle Seahawks, Dallas, Atlanta and LA Lambs all in the NFC. The Eagles and Vikings are also undefeated.

Arizona@ San Francisco picked this earlier

Washington @ Baltimore Ravens will rebound

New England @ Cleveland Brady will light it up.

Philadelphia @ Detroit Wentz has a week off, did the Lions figure him out?

Chicago @ Indianapolis The teams are pretty equal except the Colts have Luck

Tennessee @ Miami Titans get a rare win.

Houston @ Minnesota without Watt, the Texans D have no electricity.

New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers at home. The Jets will get drubbed.

Atlanta @ Denver Broncos D should overcome Falcons offense

Cincinnati @ Dallas lots of talent still in Cincinnati, the Cowboys defense is still a question

Buffalo @ Los Angeles Rams defense wins

San Diego @ Oakland Raiders win, will Cooper get his first touchdown season?

New York Giants @ Green Bay Packers got to rest last week and should roll the Giants.

Tampa Bay @ Carolina not real confident in this pick, the Panthers are looking very confused and no confidence.

Got to agree with everyone that Dallas is going down this week. The first real defense that they've faced this season and we'll find out what Dak is really not made of! Only Borillar picked the Cowgirlz to win.........

Sage Stew

Eagles over Lions
Vikings over Texans

No surprise there, so why even bother mentioning it?

1. I'm still depressed my main man Alex Smith didn't deliver last weeks for the Chiefs-Steelers game
2. Fran Tarkenton gave a people-friendly face to those Purple Peeps, so we feel less 'sadistic'

fran.jpg

Thursday game already called Cards over the Whiners.

Sunday early games are in now.
Picked correctly:
Vikes over Texassans --- Vikes at 5-0 Woot!
Pats over Brownies --- Brady didn't miss a beat coming off a 4 game suspension.
Colts over Bears --- Looks like Bears offense doing OK without Cuntler.
Steelers over the New Jersey Jets --- No real surprises there. Steelers should get rid of those hideous killer bee uniforms.
Missed:
Lions over Eagles --- Laydowns didn't lay down for this game, coming up big to beat previously unbeaten Eagles.
Titans over Dolphins --- Nice to see Mariotta play well. Loved to watch him play here in Oregon. Fish lose at home.
Redskins over Ravens --- Looked like Ravens were going to pull out a last minute win, but Ravens receiver couldn't get second foot down inbounds.

I didn't thi
Arizona@ San Francisco picked this earlier

Washington @ Baltimore Ravens will rebound

New England @ Cleveland Brady will light it up.

Philadelphia @ Detroit Wentz has a week off, did the Lions figure him out?

Chicago @ Indianapolis The teams are pretty equal except the Colts have Luck

Tennessee @ Miami Titans get a rare win.

Houston @ Minnesota without Watt, the Texans D have no electricity.

New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers at home. The Jets will get drubbed.

Atlanta @ Denver Broncos D should overcome Falcons offense

Cincinnati @ Dallas lots of talent still in Cincinnati, the Cowboys defense is still a question

Buffalo @ Los Angeles Rams defense wins

San Diego @ Oakland Raiders win, will Cooper get his first touchdown season?

New York Giants @ Green Bay Packers got to rest last week and should roll the Giants.

Tampa Bay @ Carolina not real confident in this pick, the Panthers are looking very confused and no confidence.
NK you'd pick Oakland.

You got Detroit and Dallas wrong.

I like dallas' new qb.

Picked correctly:
Steelers over the New Jersey Jets --- No real surprises there. Steelers should get rid of those hideous killer bee uniforms.
Missed:
Lions over Eagles --- Laydowns didn't lay down for this game, coming up big to beat previously unbeaten Eagles.
Titans over Dolphins --- Nice to see Mariotta play well. Loved to watch him play here in Oregon. Fish lose at home.
Redskins over Ravens --- Looked like Ravens were going to pull out a last minute win, but Ravens receiver couldn't get second foot down inbounds.
Went out tonight and missed the Puker/Giants game as well as the debate. Checking the scores...

Picked correctly:
Cowpies over Bungles
Pukers over Giants
Raiders over Chargers

Missed:
Falcons over Broncos --- Thought Denver's defense would be too much for Atlanta.
Bills over LA Rams --- Sorry LA Rams Fan... I must have jinxed them. I've been picking against them and they win.

8-5 going into the Monday night game.

Minnesota Vikings only unbeaten team left! I can guarantee they won't get beat next week either. Woot!

Picked correctly:
Missed:
Went out tonight and missed the Puker/Giants game as well as the debate. Checking the scores...

Picked correctly:
Cowpies over Bungles
Pukers over Giants
Raiders over Chargers

Missed:
Falcons over Broncos --- Thought Denver's defense would be too much for Atlanta.
Bills over LA Rams --- Sorry LA Rams Fan... I must have jinxed them. I've been picking against them and they win.

8-5 going into the Monday night game.

Minnesota Vikings only unbeaten team left! I can guarantee they won't get beat next week either. Woot!
Well, Monday night football over and Bucs pulled out a win on the road against the defending NFC champs, or should I say chumps? It's weird to see a team that went 15-1 last season descend into total suckdom, but they have. So I'm at a crappy 8-6 for the week.

I think Carolina will not make the playoffs this year....What a horrible football display they put on Monday night. That pass that was picked off in the end zone was the biggest bad call since Superbowl between Seattle and New England and the end zone pick.

9-5 for the week 48-29 for the year.

Forum List

Back