Jackass 38-22
evilarnold 37-23
jimnyc 37-23
Janeeng 36-24
Jack 35-25
gop_jeff 18-10

This weeks picks can be done at the following address:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/picks.htm

Please try to do them fairly early this week so that I can be assured everything goes smoothly! I'll update here as I receive them this week just so that everyone know their picks were received.

Damn, I dropped another 2 spots! what the hell is with that, you changing my picks on me! :)

Hey jackass, don't think your going to stay in that spot for much longer! :)

I said it once..I will say it again...

I AM THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE!!! LOL LOL

I received a submission from evilarnold successfully.

If anyone else has submitted, it didn't go through, and let me know here. If not, get to it!

Jackass - DREAM ON!! it's called luck for you!

Jim - chill, it's only Wednesday! Damn, don't we have till atleast 12 noon on Sunday? hahahahaha!

Originally posted by janeeng
Jackass - DREAM ON!! it's called luck for you!

Jim - chill, it's only Wednesday! Damn, don't we have till atleast 12 noon on Sunday? hahahahaha!

Yes, but I'm testing the submission form this week! If I don't get it, you get a 0-0 for the week! I'm going to post here as I receive them, this way if you submit and don't see my post here you know it didn't get processed!

BITCH!!! you royally suck! hehe! ok, I will get mine in by tonight!

I will post everyones picks here on sunday, including mine, so that everyone will know who picked who.

While I am the newcomer to the game, might I point out that my winning percentage (.643) is higher than Jackass (.633), evilarnold/jimnyc (.617), janeeng (.600), and Jack (.583).

MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Sorry... I shouldn't gloat, cause i'm sure it will come back to haunt me. Although if there were a Dr. Evil smiley on here, I would have inserted it in this message. :D

I have every intention of sorting the standings by percentage eventually as well. Just don't want to do it weekly as it gets a bit time consuming (even though there is only 6 of us!)

Hey, that's not nice Jeff! I am beginning to think your just like us here! hahahaha! that could be BAD! :)

Originally posted by Jackass
Already did you ball licker!!

SMHA&B!!

Chuck's has been received (I'm only assuming, since you never filled in your name on the top!)

Still waiting on picks from Jack and Janeeng.

Here you go Jackass, talking about balls and licking! I really think you should look up the fag on the board! but then again, I think you scared him away! I will have my damn picks in tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back