Sports/news question

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
Ok..this is probably old news but, since I quit my job in NYC I havent followed the news much.
What ever happened to the Nets star (cant remember his name for the life of me) that shot the limo driver? Any news on that topic? Thanks

Ok..just thought of it...Jason Williams :)

Originally posted by Jackass
Ok..this is probably old news but, since I quit my job in NYC I havent followed the news much.
What ever happened to the Nets star (cant remember his name for the life of me) that shot the limo driver? Any news on that topic? Thanks

Ok..just thought of it...Jason Williams :)

He again recently tried to have the charges dismissed and was dismissed himself!

Trial is expected to start in January. This is all I can find on the case lately:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-williamsshooting&prov=ap&type=lgns

Who cares about him? What's the interest Jackass? hehe! :)

Originally posted by janeeng
Who cares about him? What's the interest Jackass? hehe! :)

I just happened to think about it the other day and wanted to know what happened.

Thanks Jim!

I think he should FRY! :)

I remember coming home from vacation the year that the troopers had the NJTPK closed for investigation. I think the troopers acted correctly in that matter, but of course, Big Al to the rescue and made it something bigger, just like the Tawana Brawley, or however you spell that liars name, case!

Jim could tell you how good Affirmative Action and all is! :)

Forum List

Back