Week 3 predictions

Woohoo! Vikes beat the Panthers 22-10!

It looks like I put my foot in my mouth earlier when I said your Vikings would be lucky if they had a winning season this year.I never thought Bradford would come into his own with this team but sure enough he has.He just may be a late bloomer like vinne testerverde.
Looks like the Turner offense is a good fit for Bradford. The defense does most of the heavy lifting though. I haven't felt so stoked about the Vikes defense since the 70's.

It looks like I put my foot in my mouth earlier when I said your Vikings would be lucky if they had a winning season this year.I never thought Bradford would come into his own with this team but sure enough he has.He just may be a late bloomer like vinne testerverde.

also,hey did you notice my rams won again and scored a bunch of TOUCHDOWNS?:2up: winning this game like they did going 2-1,they just very well might have their first winning season in over a dozen years.what a splash that would be,have your first winning season be your first year back in LA.:dance: funny how both them and the seahawks in their first two games could not score touchdowns but today they came out and scored them in bunches huh? I always said being in LA,they would play better having a fanbase behind them where they feed off their energy instead of feeling like they are playing on the road all the time at home games.:haha:

starting 1-2 is always very difficult to have a winning season.

The Wentz/Eagles Equation: Drizzle

I think the Eagles have the potential to give the Steelers a good game.

Losing Bradford to the Vikings was tough for the Eagles, but the new QB Carson Wentz is really holding his own, and if the Eagles' offense-defense cycles are smooth, they can keep things tight and squeeze in points and at least keep it close.

I give the Eagles a surprise upset victory 20-17.

View attachment 91028

Nice win for Wentz and Philly
yeah that was WHY I wanted the Rams to take him.Looks like the Rams fucked up major big time.:mad:
Well, I don't think Fisher likes to play rookies much. Good thing they are seeing some success with Keenum. Now they won't feel rushed to play Goff if they don't feel he's ready.

also,hey did you notice my rams won again and scored a BUNCH of touchdowns?:2up: winning this game like they did going 2-1,they just very well might have their first winning season in over a dozen years.what a splash that would be,have your first winning season be your first year back in LA.:dance: funny how both them and the seahawks in their first two games could not score touchdowns but today they came out and scored them in bunches huh? I always said being in LA,they would play better having a fanbase behind them where they feed off their energy instead of feeling like they are playing on the road all the time at home games.:haha:
Yeah, congrats to the Rams at 2-1 now. Top of the NFC West!

also,hey did you notice my rams won again and scored a BUNCH of touchdowns?:2up: winning this game like they did going 2-1,they just very well might have their first winning season in over a dozen years.what a splash that would be,have your first winning season be your first year back in LA.:dance: funny how both them and the seahawks in their first two games could not score touchdowns but today they came out and scored them in bunches huh? I always said being in LA,they would play better having a fanbase behind them where they feed off their energy instead of feeling like they are playing on the road all the time at home games.:haha:
Oh, didn't realize the game wasn't over yet. Suspended due to weather. Hope they hang on to win.

also,hey did you notice my rams won again and scored a bunch of TOUCHDOWNS?:2up: winning this game like they did going 2-1,they just very well might have their first winning season in over a dozen years.what a splash that would be,have your first winning season be your first year back in LA.:dance: funny how both them and the seahawks in their first two games could not score touchdowns but today they came out and scored them in bunches huh? I always said being in LA,they would play better having a fanbase behind them where they feed off their energy instead of feeling like they are playing on the road all the time at home games.:haha:

starting 1-2 is always very difficult to have a winning season.

The Rams haven't won. The game was suspended with 2 minutes remaining and the score Rams 37, Bucs 32. The Rams had the ball on their own 5 yard line at 3rd and 11. Still not over.

Oh, didn't realize the game wasn't over yet. Suspended due to weather. Hope they hang on to win.
....and they hung on to win the game. Congrats LA Rams!

....and they hung on to win the game. Congrats LA Rams!

I was hoping the Bucs would score. Not because I wanted the Rams to lose, but because I wanted Winston and Evans to get me more fantasy points. :p

In before Papageorgio! :p

Texans vs Patriots - This is the week the Pats injuries and suspensions finally hurt them
Cardinals vs Bills - Arizona is still one of the top teams
Raiders vs Titans - The Raiders are improving, not so sure the Titans are
Redskins vs Giants - I just don't think the Giants are good enough to be 3-0
Browns vs Dolphins - Anyone against the Browns
Ravens vs Jaguars - The Ravens had to come back against the Browns, the Jags were supposed to be good
Lions vs Packers - Despite the offensive woes, the Pack are a better team
Broncos vs Bengals - Could be a close one, but that Broncos D is dangerous
Vikings vs Panthers - The Vikings should make a good game of it, Panthers just too much for them
Rams vs Buccaneers - The Bucs are better than last week, the Rams are worse
49ers vs Seahawks - Homer pick, but the 49ers are better than people thought
Jets vs Chiefs - Good Chiefs this week
Chargers vs Colts - I believe in the Chargers....at least for now
Steelers vs Eagles - That Steelers offense and a strong defense? Scary
Bears vs Cowboys - Cowboys will do just enough, could be a big game for Elliot
Falcons vs Saints - The Saints get the nod at home
Vikings beat the panthers. Did Carolina get worse or did the Vikings get better?

Texans vs Patriots - If NE wins tonight, Bellichick is a miracle worker.

Cardinals vs Bills - Cardinals are to talented to lose this road game.

Raiders vs Titans - The Raiders defense have given up over 1000 yards in their first two games. Another high scoring game.

Redskins vs Giants - Redskins looked awful last week. Giants D looked real good.

Browns vs Dolphins - After the last two weeks the Dolphins get a schedule break. They need to win big.

Ravens vs Jaguars - Jags need time to get that team together

Lions vs Packers - Packers need to get it together

Broncos vs Bengals - Tough D in Denver, tough to pick against them.

Vikings vs Panthers - Only because the Panthers are home.

Rams vs Buccaneers - Bucs can score TD's. Not sure what the Rams can do.

49ers vs Seahawks - Can the O-line help out the Hawks at all? The D wins it,.

Jets vs Chiefs - Jets looked good last week, Chiefs have too much talent.

Chargers vs Colts - No talent to help Luck out but are the Chargers for real?

Steelers vs Eagles - Eagles finally end preseason and will start the regular season against Pittsburgh.

Bears vs Cowboys - Bears are bad, Cowboys looking good under Prescott

Falcons vs Saints -I'll take the home team. two bad choices.
No one picked the Vikings. How good are they? They beat the packers and now Carolina?

Raiders vs Titans - The Raiders defense have given up over 1000 yards in their first two games. Another high scoring game.

Redskins vs Giants - Redskins looked awful last week. Giants D looked real good.

Browns vs Dolphins - After the last two weeks the Dolphins get a schedule break. They need to win big.

Steelers vs Eagles - Eagles finally end preseason and will start the regular season against Pittsburgh.

No one picked the Vikings. How good are they? They beat the packers and now Carolina?
I picked the Vikes. I assume you mean the pundits. That defense is for real. The offense is pedestrian, but good enough to win. Kind of like the Bucs or Ravens of 15 years ago.

I picked the Vikes. I assume you mean the pundits. That defense is for real. The offense is pedestrian, but good enough to win. Kind of like the Bucs or Ravens of 15 years ago.

We'll see if the defense is up there with the Broncos, but pretty much this.

Still, there seems to be some inconsistency early in the year. Carolina is up and down, Arizona is up and down, Seattle is up and down, Pittsburgh is up and down. The undefeated teams are winning with consistent defense and average offense.

What a weekend, Cards and Steelers fall big. The Jets are...the Jets, Fitz 6 INTs. Pats with a rookie QB look great. Miami needs OT to win against the Browns, man are they in trouble. Carolina is 1-2 and the Vikings D looks better and better. And does John Elway look like a genius? Going with Trevor and letting Brock go. On the road in Cincinnati and QB starting his first road game. He sliced and diced the Bengals. And Carson Wentz, man, is he something else. As the rest of the league gets film on him, I'm sure things will get tougher but he is looking like a veteran. Then the Skins go to NY and slay the Giants.

Well, early games are in.
I picked
Vikes over Panthers
Broncos over Bengals
Puke over the Lay downs
Ravens over Jags
Fish over Browns
Raiders over Titans

I missed on
Pats over Texassans
Bills over Cards
Skins over Gints
So 6-3 so far...
And now Sunday night football is over with the Cowpies over da Bearsus. I picked Cowpies.
Colts over Chargers - check.
Seachix over Whiners - check
Rams over Sucs - Doh!
Iggles over Steelers - Doh! Really didn't expect this one...
So 9-5 going into Monday night football.

I picked
Vikes over Panthers
Broncos over Bengals
Puke over the Lay downs
Ravens over Jags
Fish over Browns
Raiders over Titans

I missed on
Pats over Texassans
Bills over Cards
Skins over Gints
So 6-3 so far...
And now Sunday night football is over with the Cowpies over da Bearsus. I picked Cowpies.
Rams over Sucs - Doh!
Oh, forgot the Chefs over the Jets, so I'm 10-5.

Or like the Denver broncos last yr.

I picked
Vikes over Panthers
Broncos over Bengals
Puke over the Lay downs
Ravens over Jags
Fish over Browns
Raiders over Titans

I missed on
Pats over Texassans
Bills over Cards
Skins over Gints
So 6-3 so far...
Rams over Sucs - Doh!

Hey faggot,. cowpies are 2-1 with a QB who has no turnovers

This is just in

The eagles will lose sometime in October. They are not going 16-0

Minnesota looks like a contender
Arizona looks like shit
Skins are underrated at 1-2
Steelers are overrated dog shit
Ravens is the worst 3-0 team I ever saw
Browns need to be banned from the NFL
Denver won't lose a game this season, if so maybe 1

Minnesota looks like a contender
Arizona looks like shit
Skins are underrated at 1-2
Steelers are overrated dog shit
Ravens is the worst 3-0 team I ever saw
Browns need to be banned from the NFL
Denver won't lose a game this season, if so maybe 1

Denver wont lose more than one game this year? get serious.:lmao: they showed yesterday they are not near as dominant on the road.:lol:

Forum List

Back