Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Chiefs beating the Pats in NE

Broncos beating the Texans in Houston

Miami losing to Jets

San Francisco beating the Saints in NO

Seattle getting their ass beat the Yams

This is why I prefer to bet on the NBA and MLB

A lot of upsets happen this time of year. After saying that, the only upset in the OP is the Broncos.

Miami losing to Jets

NBA is hardest to bet, but there’s no free money betting any sporting event

Miami losing to Jets

And watch the Rams go to Dallas and lose next week

Miami losing to Jets

NBA is not the hardest to bet if you do your research and gain knowledge of the top players when it comes to assist, rebounds and three pointers

A lot of upsets happen this time of year. After saying that, the only upset in the OP is the Broncos.

seattle losing to the Yams is an upset

I’m not sure you can say that. I think the rams are a better team on paper minis QB. I think they’re evenly matched

Miami losing to Jets

that would shock me. I still think Dallas wins the NFC East though

Miami losing to Jets

that would shock me. I still think Dallas wins the NFC East though

only because they beat the eagles in week 16

Miami losing to Jets

SO glad to see the Sea Hags lose. I can't stand their coach or their fans. I DO like the Rams, it was nice to see that Gurley had a decent game.

Miami losing to Jets

SO glad to see the Sea Hags lose. I can't stand their coach or their fans. I DO like the Rams, it was nice to see that Gurley had a decent game.

All the bettors were saying take seattle for the win and I just didnt feel comfortable

I’m not sure you can say that. I think the rams are a better team on paper minis QB. I think they’re evenly matched

It was definitely an upset. 10-2 Seattle, who beat the 49ers for 1 of their only 2 losses, a team that is in the hunt for the #1 seed, against the 7-5 Rams, 2-2 in their last 4, having been blown out by Baltimore and lost to a mediocre Steelers team in week 10? A Rams team with a QB playing pretty crappy, a Rams team that is 26th in rushing yards on the season, a Rams team that is lower middle of the pack in scoring?

The Rams' defense has been pretty good, and divisional games can always be tough, but I still think this was a definite upset. :dunno:

And upset or not, it leaves the 49ers as the #1 seed in the NFC. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

It was definitely an upset. 10-2 Seattle, who beat the 49ers for 1 of their only 2 losses, a team that is in the hunt for the #1 seed, against the 7-5 Rams, 2-2 in their last 4, having been blown out by Baltimore and lost to a mediocre Steelers team in week 10? A Rams team with a QB playing pretty crappy, a Rams team that is 26th in rushing yards on the season, a Rams team that is lower middle of the pack in scoring?

The Rams' defense has been pretty good, and divisional games can always be tough, but I still think this was a definite upset. :dunno:

And upset or not, it leaves the 49ers as the #1 seed in the NFC. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

That's why I cant take seattle seriously as a top seed. I can see them losing to philly or dallas in the first round. I dont see that with the niners or vikings

Miami losing to Jets

Not Happening charlie. They got their mojo back now.

They didnt just beat one of the best teams in the NFL and a superbowl contender they destroyed them.you could see right from the get go they had their magic back. The only team i see them losing to the rest of the year is the niners and that is going to be a very exciting game,they may even win that game. A month ago i would not have given them a prayer but the niners who look like the best team in the NFL right now,LOST to the seahawks not too long ago. a month ago or so when they played the Ravens,I guarantee had that game been played in SF the niners would have won. Losing only by a field goal to the team in the AFC that looks like the best team in the AFC now,thats pretty good.especially since the conditions were not favorable for the niners.

The niner looks unstoppable now. I am not surprised theybeat the saints in NO,just that it was a wild shootout,never expected that.

Miami losing to Jets

Yeah I have not been able to stand their coach pete the cheat since he told wilson to throw the ball l in the endzone instead of running it in for the winning touchdown and i have heard the same thing,that their fans are the most obnoxious which is easy for me to believe,there used to be two seahawk posters that used to post here daily who personify the typical seahawk fan,arrogant know it alls

Last edited:
Miami was crying about a bad call at the end of the game.
They kicked 7 field goals but scored no touchdowns that seems to have been a bigger problem than a bad call,

Yeah in years past that would have surprised me,not this year though,I expected this.

I expected this because for the whole year the pats have been playing all these teams in the AFC that dont belong in the NFL same as their NFC opponents, for most the year they were playing teams that played like a bunch of high schoolers,the last couple of weeks they have played two teams that DO belong in the NFL and to know surprise,they lost.:abgg2q.jpg:

I expect they will get back to their ways of winning again now since the rest of the teams on their schedule all play like a bunch of high schoolers that a high school team could beat every week,everyone except the Bills of course who have come on strong.Thats the only one i see them losing against the rest of the year.

Miami losing to Jets

Not Happening charlie. They got their mojo back now.

They didnt just beat one of the best teams in the NFL and a superbowl contender they destroyed them.you could see right from the get go they had their magic back. The only team i see them losing to the rest of the year is the niners and that is going to be a very exciting game,they may even win that game. A month ago i would not have given them a prayer but the niners who look like the best team in the NFL right now,LOST to the seahawks not too long ago. a month ago or so when they played the Ravens,I guarantee had that game been played in SF the niners would have won. Losing only by a field goal to the team in the AFC that looks like the best team in the AFC now,thats pretty good.especially since the conditions were not favorable for the niners.

The niner looks unstoppable now. I am not surprised theybeat the saints in NO,just that it was a wild shootout,never expected that.

it's still a long shot for the rams to make the playoffs

Forum List

Back