Web Wars: If You're Drawing Flak You Must Be Over The Target

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[At least that's the way the saying went for the Eighth Air Force in WWII and the same is true today on the net. Its just my guess, but dollars to donuts, the White House and the multi billionaire Lefty George Soros bought and paid for mediamatters might just be drawing a bead on my favorite newsite, weaselzippers. The next thing they'll try to do is to get the Bolsheviks over at Google and Yahoo to declare it a hate site. But that's the way things usually tend to work in despotland. F'rinstance, Adolph, you all know about Adolph by now, had a meeting with a rightwing nationalistic German newspaper editor, there were no other kinds in Germany then, a ways before the boys got all likkered up in that Munich beer hall and marched out into the street figurin they were somehow gonna tear down the Weimar Republic just like that. No one knows what was said in the meeting, but immediately afterwards this newspaper editor began attacking Hitler in his newspaper on an almost daily basis. To make a long story short, on the Night Of The Long Knives, the night Hitler settled scores with Ernst Rolm and the leadership of the SA, he also settled the score with this newspaper editor. But despots didn't have any Googles, Yahoos, or mediamatters with which to keep editors and reporters in line, toeing the mark, way back then.]

"Where did they come up with the “white girl” part? Oh yeah, they made it up. My issue was Obama exploiting what could have been a stand-up moment for him but instead decided to release an official White House propaganda pic.

If you don’t mind let me rip on Wonkette for a bit. They are owned by Gawker Media, have a team of paid writers and support staff and yet still can barely muster 50% of the traffic from WZ, which has a grand total of one person doing content (me) and one person doing the tech and design stuff (WM).

You have to compare site visits for a traffic comparison because they are a magazine format and I’m the old-school long page style. Wonkette 35,800 vs. WZ 70,071. Ouch."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Lefty Cesspool Wonkette Plays The Race Card On Weasel Zippers…

Forum List

Back