Weather and ice

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-1iBHAivmw&feature=related]Weird Winter - Mad March - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTAZue6ylZ8&feature=related]Weird Winter - Mad March - Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

I was disgusted that the stupid fucker in the video would use the domestic terrorist name "Weather Underground" but I watched anyway. I stopped watching after the weather the last 2 years is "pretty much unprecedented..."

You Warmers are a Cult

So, what were the scientists saying 30 years ago? And how does that compare to what we are seeing today?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmpiuuBy-4s&feature=related]Global Warming: What We Knew in 82 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_eJdX6y4hM&feature=related]The Truth About Global Warming - Science & Distortion - Stephen Schneider - YouTube[/ame]

I was disgusted that the stupid fucker in the video would use the domestic terrorist name "Weather Underground" but I watched anyway. I stopped watching after the weather the last 2 years is "pretty much unprecedented..."

You Warmers are a Cult

Impressive, CrazyFruitcake!!! Here you've actually managed to sound even more pathetically idiotic than you usually do and that is quite a feat. Congratulations (I guess). You're quite the grand retard.

In case anyone else is wondering what the fellow in the video was referring to, rather than making the rather bizarre assumption that he would be referring to a 70's revolutionary student group, try checking it out first in the normal way....here is the first thing that comes up on a google search of ""Weather Underground"":

Weather Underground
Weather Forecast & Reports - Long Range & Local | Wunderground | Weather Underground
Weather Underground provides local & long range Weather Forecast, weather reports, maps & tropical weather conditions for locations worldwide.

Tropical Weather
Weather Underground - Tropical Storm Beryl - Hurricane Bud - ...

WunderMap
WunderMap® is an interactive weather map from Weather ...

Maps and Radar
National and local radar maps to view current precipitation ...

Radar
NEXRAD Station. Current Station = TDWR Station. Current Station ...

Forecast Maps
Weather Underground provides local & long range Weather ...

Climate change could be long term...
:eusa_eh:
Arctic melt could affect weather long-term
Sept. 7, 2012 -- This summer's record-breaking arctic melt is accelerating, with sea ice becoming significantly thinner and more vulnerable, Norwegian researchers say.
Scientists with the Norwegian Polar Institute said the annual thaw of the region's floating ice reached the lowest level since satellite monitoring began more than 30 years ago.

"It is a greater change than we could even imagine 20 years ago, even 10 years ago," the institute's international director, Kim Holmen, told the BBC. "And it has taken us by surprise and we must adjust our understanding of the system and we must adjust our science and we must adjust our feelings for the nature around us."

Researchers said the scale of the melt could have a long-term effect on Europe's climate, as a massive reduction in sea ice could bring changes in the path of the jet stream, the high-altitude atmospheric winds that guide weather systems, including storms.

"When the Arctic is ice free, it is not white any more and it will absorb more sunlight and that change will influence wind systems and where the precipitation comes," Holmen said. "For northern Europe it could mean much more precipitation, while southern Europe will become drier so there are large scale shifts across the entire continent."

Read more: Arctic melt could affect weather long-term - UPI.com

It is about time to predict a global ice age.

Everyone jump on the bandwagon for profit and fun!

Yep, and more to come. An El Nino coming up. That should give us some very interesting weather, combined with the slowing of the Rossby Waves.

It's mental illness from being a Cult member. They are instructed to start these stupid thread in an effort to overwhelm the fact that they don't have any science to back up their "theory"

Now Frankie Boy, when are you going to post articles from peer reviewed scientific journals? Never. Because you not only do not read such things, you have not the mental capacity to understand what they are stating.

Traker gave you a very elegant explanation of the increasing ocean acidity. Yet you continue to post nonsense on that subject. You are more than just a bit of a buffoon.

Instead of posting stuff off of the Weather Channel, you Warmers need to go to a lab and show us how the 1PPM of CO2 added last year is causing any of this

Now Frankie Boy, when are you going to post articles from peer reviewed scientific journals? Never. Because you not only do not read such things, you have not the mental capacity to understand what they are stating.

Traker gave you a very elegant explanation of the increasing ocean acidity. Yet you continue to post nonsense on that subject. You are more than just a bit of a buffoon.

The Flat Earthers relied on peer-review

Tenn pummeled Trakar into leaving the Board

Ive had about 6 people tell me we are in for a very harsh winter.............cold and in February, lots of snow!!!! That should really get people ramped up and angst about the planet heating up!!!:2up:

They'll be big red letter days for the alarmists...........but nobody else.:D

First we heard that the oceans were overwhelmed as a CO2 sink and that was causing the deadly Glacier eating atmospheric CO2 to melt the ice caps at a faster rate than their models predicted.

Now the oceans have doubled their ability to absorb CO2 and their models are unaffected, but don't worry, a CO2 based acid that disassociates on contact with water is causing "Ocean acidification"

But they're not an insane cult, no Sir.

Forum List

Back