why is Putin trapped in a box under Biden. Puti was not trapped In a box under Trump.
Who said anything about Putin being 'trapped in a box' any time?

Wasn't me - you must have me confused with someone else.

Who said anything about Putin being 'trapped in a box' any time?
I didn’t say you said anything - I asked why is Putin trapped in a box under Biden.

Why was Putin not trapped In a box under Trump?

If you don’t think Putin is in a box say so. Do you think Putin is stronger or weaker since Biden beat Trump in a landslide.

I didn’t say you said anything - I asked why is Putin trapped in a box under Biden.

Why was Putin not trapped In a box under Trump?

If you don’t think Putin is in a box say so. Do you think Putin is stronger or weaker since Biden beat Trump in a landslide.
Just clarifying...thank you.

If Putin is in a box then he put himself there.

Body count high, morale low...he has used his soldiers, conscripts, and now having to draft Russian citizens to fight.

It was supposed to be over as quickly as he took Crimea, UT it has dragged on, Ukraine rocking Russia back onto its heels.

There have been whispers of assassination attempts and wealthy former Putin friends / supporters recently having particularly strange, lethal 'accidents'.

Finally, he is talking about nuking Ukraine and others if he believes he is going to lose.

Russia can't afford to have a humiliating loss to Ukraine.

China, sitting g back watching, sees Russia is no match for them, & the US is being run by a dementia-ravaged d man who shakes hands with AIR and sees dead people.

There is 'blood in the water' for both the US & Russia....and Putin's nukes and appearance of his willingness to use them are the only things keeping any would-be 'sharks' away.

IMHO...

How would drone missile strikes on Russian tanks (and other targets) “deplete our human military resources”? More proof you don’t know what you’re talking about.
It won’t. That is my point.
You have no point. You stated US military action would “deplete our human military resources”. It wouldn’t.

Furthermore, even if it would (and it wouldn’t), why the fuck even have a military if not using them in order to preserve them, is the goal? :eusa_doh:

Our Ukrainian mercenaries are Human Resources and they are being depleted not ours.
We don’t have “Ukrainian mercenaries” :lmao:

The Ukrainians are fighting for their own nation. None of them are serving as US mercenaries.

It’s important you stop talking now, because you’re humiliating yourself and nobody wants to see that.

We don’t have “Ukrainian mercenaries”
We have paid $17 billion to fight the war you said we are in with Russia. If we at war with Russia and paying Ukrainians to fight for us then they are our mercenaries fighting a military action for us,

Ukrainians are professional soldiers hired by the USA who serve in a foreign army to stop Russian aggression in a war you said P@triot we have been in for two decades

It was supposed to be over as quickly as he took Crimea,
Putin probably wishes he did it on Jan6 when he still had a pal in the White House packing top secret marked classified documents to the country club where he agents could come visit,

We have paid $17 billion to fight the war you said we are in with Russia. If we at war with Russia and paying Ukrainians to fight for us then they are our mercenaries fighting a military action for us,
Weak spin. We gave arms to Ukraine - who are official soldiers of that nation. So by any definition, not mercenaries.

Understandable though, since you made such profoundly ignorant statements earlier, you're now desperate to explain why you said something so stupid.
Ukrainians are professional soldiers hired by the USA who serve in a foreign army to stop Russian aggression in a war you said P@triot we have been in for two decades
  1. Not "hired" by the United States in any capacity
  2. If they had been, you be admitting that Joe Biden and the Dumbocrats violated major international law and should be removed and prosecuted. Ooops! :laugh:
  3. The Ukranians fighting are official soldiers of Ukraine. So by any definition, not mercenaries.
How embarrassing that you continue to make such ignorant comments even after I've educated you. It stems from a lack of humility mixed with a fragile ego.

When we are paying the Ukrainians to fight our war with Russia that you said we are in, they are mercenaries for us.
If you are an actual soldier of a nation fighting, it is literally impossible for you to be a "mercenary".

Why don't you come back when you've graduated from junior high? You're saying shit so absurd at this point, you're just wasting everyone's time.

Putin probably wishes he did it on Jan6 when he still had a pal in the White House
You mean when he was so scared, he sat quietly in the corner?

Invaded under Dumbocrat Barack Obama (with 0 repercussions)

Invaded under Dumbocrat Joe Biden (with 0 repercussions)

Sat quietly in the corner under Republican President Trump

You mean when he was so scared, he sat quietly in the corner?
Putin still has puppet Trump wanting Zelinzki to negotiate with the mass murderer and genocidal maniac. Trump wants the US to reward Putin’s aggression and cut a deal instead of backing Ukraine in its effort to kick the worthless piece of shit civilian killing coward Russian Army back to ShitVille Russia. it must be because Trump is scared shitless of the man he admires plus doesn’t want his bromance to be over when Putin gets strung up like Mussolini. END2210112110

Last edited:
Because he feared President Trump.
  1. Putin’s Goal: Revive Russia’s status as a great power and gain international recognition for its illegal seizure of Crimea.
    • Putin’s Payout: Trump publicly says that Crimea is part of Russia and calls for Russia to be welcomed back into the international community with no concessions.

if we are paying them they are our mercenaries.
Your mental gymnastics are doing nothing more than embarrassing yourself. You’ve been proven wrong more than a dozen times on this thread but sadly, you lack the humility (and maturity) necessary to learn from it.

Forum List

Back