we won’t be playing nice anymore

Never made that claim, but thanks.
Somebody tried whining about Ukraine and our southern border. So I asked what foreign army has invaded this country. You chose to put your 2 cents in..

Failed again, I'm not a democrat.
I know and whites from both parties are responsible for those things. You are the Democrats of the 1860's. You defend the Confederacy.

Most real Americans already identify with Trump. He is a citizen being pursued by a lawless government using lawfare to keep him from even running for office. Never mind he currently leads everyone!! Trump is already here in the hearts and minds of most real Americans. Even if they are able to 'kill' his candidacy, they won't kill what he started.

I know and whites from both parties are responsible for those things. You are the Democrats of the 1860's. You defend the Confederacy.

Like I said, good luck finding one.

beam yourself back to the 1800's, and start there.

Most real Americans already identify with Trump. He is a citizen being pursued by a lawless government using lawfare to keep him from even running for office. Never mind he currently leads everyone!! Trump is already here in the hearts and minds of most real Americans. Even if they are able to 'kill' his candidacy, they won't kill what he started.
Most real Americans can't stand his punk ass.

Like I said, good luck finding one.

beam yourself back to the 1800's, and start there.
I don't have to. You have the same attitude and beliefs as whites had in the 1800's.

It all evens out.

You owe the slave masters for bringing black people to America
Wrong. We were doing pretty good in Africa before the white man showed up. Ask Mansa Musa.

Nope, it's true. Whites were racists in the 1800's and you are one now

Not even close bud.

1702530763243.png

Nobody is scurred of what you guys ain't going to play. You would be best served not to put trump back in power. No non white person is just going to allow you guys to take us back to the past. I think I can say that most non whites would rather die than tolerate that and an opponent who is not scared to die can't be defeated.

Forum List

Back