“We won’t make a difference if we don’t kill a cop or 2"

Four killed, nine wounded. They weren't innocent though and it ended the violent protests so it was worth it.
Bullshit. Two of the four shot at Kent State were not involved in the protests and were walking to class. In fact, William Schroeder was an Eagle Scout and involved with Army ROTC.

Just walking to class, through the middle of a violent protest? Okay the guy deserves a Darwin Award for that one. It ended the protests. That's what the effect of the Kent State Shootings had.

The left has gone as far as it can with the noisemaking and shit flinging. It will have to step it up to move forward. It will have to out perform the 60s. They know it. They see themselves as modern day Jacobins. Now they have to start acting like it. They need to start invading businesses, burning down luxury homes, dragging all those evil rich people out of pricey and gas guzzling cars to teach them a lesson. The protest movement knows it, they are just trying to dig up the courage and become less of a bunch of weenies.

Two of the kids had just got out of class and were heading to their next class.

Violence is the last resort of the incompetent.

Quotes?

How many student protesters were killed in the anti-Vietnam protests. How many innocent students were killed by the Gaurd?

Four killed, nine wounded. They weren't innocent though and it ended the violent protests so it was worth it.

The left is on its way to being a noisy inconvenience. If it doesn't start getting violent soon, they will remain a noisy inconvenience. They have taken the screaming and foot stomping as far as they can. Ideally, the protesters won't come up against the Guard, but look to the Guard to save their sorry asses from a public that has had enough of their garbage.

The left, so far, has had more deaths at the occupy sites than in all of the anti war protests of the 60s.

Six. You forgot the killings of unarmed protesters at Jackson State 10 days after Kent state.

None of the protesters had weapons. Two of the students killed at Kent State were not involved in the protest and were just moving between classes. That was the problem. Classes let out and the Gaurd saw a huge mass of students, their commander freaked out and gave the order to shoot.

The Kent State Masecre did not end the anti-war protest.

Opposition to the U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But it did galvanize the country against the war for good.

Thank you for an accurate lesson in history and offering proof that Katzndogs is a LIAR.

And then when a cop kills one of them before they kill him, the media will side with the occutards strengthening their movement by garnering the publics sympathy.

I wish that weren't the case, but watch... It will.

I have been checking out the "Occupy Philly" facebook page for several months. The propaganda they are spewing about "Police brutality" is alarming. I don't want to see anyone killed - not a cop, or a protester, or an innocent kid walking to class. But what I fear is provocation to incite violence. It is not out of realm of possibility that one of these losers will martyr themselves for the cause by "suicide by cop". The president needs to denounce them soon. Ignoring the call for the "American Spring" could be perilous for the public AND for his campaign.

Maybe TM could give him a call?

Real patriots should take over the movement. It has it's strong points.. The main one being easily molded minds. You gain the minds you win the war. No more bail outs no more corporate welfare. That's all you'd have to begin with to turn them from commie to libertarian.

To editec : No dead cops yet. Just a couple death threats and assaults. No biggie.
:evil:

I am unfamiliar with this right wing revolution of which you speak. Got a link?

Last edited:
The NYPD is investigating an apparent Occupy Wall Street protester who made threats on Twitter Saturday about killing cops.

“We won’t make a difference if we don’t kill a cop or 2,” someone with the Twitter handle Smackema1 posted at about 11:40 p.m. to Ustream, which showed footage of the Zuccotti Park protests in Manhattan.

“There is no name or any other identifying information linked to the Twitter account, but the NYPD is seeking a subpoena to run it down,” said spokesman Paul Browne. Police are separately checking telephone threats made to two cops and their families on Saturday, Browne added.

In all, 73 demonstrators were arrested Saturday and yesterday, including two for assaulting cops, police said.

Christopher Geist, 38, allegedly squeezed a cop’s crotch and tried to steal his gun. Cecily McMillan, 23, allegedly elbowed an officer in the eye after she was treated at New York Downtown Hospital for a seizure. She was then taken to Bellevue Hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.

Read more: NYPD checking OWSer’s Twitter threat against cops - NYPOST.com

May Day is going to get even uglier.
agent provacateur

Excuse me? You must have me confused with a leftie.

I doubt it.

Any cops dead?

No?

The right's hysteria is fairly obvious. They're afraid of pretty much everybody, minorities, liberals, women, foreignors.

Believe me, if a truly violent movement happens in this nation it's going to come from some right wing group, not from the left.

We see these right wing cranks goading themselves up for a revolution against the state every day on this board.

It'd be funny if it wasn't also so pathetic.

What a load of horseshit.

Rush calls a woman a slut and it's headlines for weeks and weeks. Leftist hysteria and you fanned those flames.

Violence has come from the left. Recall the 60's?

always thought you were a bit off, good poster. But it seems your just another liar.

Excuse me? You must have me confused with a leftie.

I doubt it.

Any cops dead?

No?

The right's hysteria is fairly obvious. They're afraid of pretty much everybody, minorities, liberals, women, foreignors.

Believe me, if a truly violent movement happens in this nation it's going to come from some right wing group, not from the left.

We see these right wing cranks goading themselves up for a revolution against the state every day on this board.

It'd be funny if it wasn't also so pathetic.

What a load of horseshit.

Rush calls a woman a slut and it's headlines for weeks and weeks. Leftist hysteria and you fanned those flames.

Violence has come from the left. Recall the 60's?

always thought you were a bit off, good poster. But it seems your just another liar.

Thos that were young in the 1960's are now in charge in government...

They are calling for a general strike on May 1 - no work; no school. For many college students, that's final exam week. I wonder how sympathetic those liberal professors will be when Johnny Radical pulls a no show.

An attempt to get the people who actually work or attend school to join the do-nothing occupoopers. How lovely.

I find it fascinating that Princess Nancy Pelosi
never seemed to be at a loss for words (all negative)
when it came to the Tea Party.
Now she seems awfully quiet in regard
to a movement that she totally loved and supported.

Well smackema didn't stay "anonymous" for too long. (pun intended).

AoTQjhoCMAMC8sn.jpg

He's got guns. :evil:

One twitter from some twit is big RW news? LOL! . If the rest of media was this pathetic they'd be quoting some RWers on here as if they mattered...

Try finding out what BS Pub "policy" and "facts" are (see sig pp1 and 3- more truth than you get from Rush, Beck, and Sean in years)...You people are so misled you qualify as BAD CITIZENS....the Pub Propaganda machine is NOT journalism and IS a disgrace.

Last edited:
One twitter from some twit is big RW news? LOL! . If the rest of media was this pathetic they'd be quoting some RWers on here as if they mattered...

Try finding out what BS Pub "policy" and "facts" are (see sig pp1 and 3- more truth than you get from Rush, Beck, and Sean in years)...You people are so misled you qualify as BAD CITIZENS....the Pub Propaganda machine is NOT journalism and IS a disgrace.

Adolph Hitler wouldve been one twitter, twit. The nazi movement began in the streets too, jackass. Occutards are losers. Get a clue.

Forum List

Back