"We will build a wall...and YOU my loyal followers are going to pay for it"...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Do any Trump ass kissers ever wonder why Trump didn't campaign and tell his cult the more honest slogan stated on this thread's title?

Now. most Trump acolytes will say......."I wouldn't have cared....I love that man unconditionally..."....BUT, it would be rather refreshing if a few cult members would be honest and openly state that IF during Trump's campaign rallies this would have turned them off a bit......

TRUMP: "WE WILL BE A WALL........and WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT????"...(Trump anxiously waiting for the audience to respond)\

AUDIENCE: "WE WILL, OH GREAT NEGOTIATOR...AND WE WILL GLADLY SHELL OUT THE BILLIONS..."

(BTW........
Lets all ask Trump if Mexico paying for the wall EVER came up when he "negotiated" NAFTA 2.0........lol)

Last edited:
  • Banned
Obviously Trump cult members also don’t care that Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate will do nothing to ensure border security.

....and I would expect that most Trump Cult Members will respond on this thread with,

"......but, but, Obama told us that we could keep our doctors with the ACA...."

neglecting the REAL fact that most of us WERE able to keep our doctors.....

BUT.......diverting to Obama and Clinton has ALWAYS been the "best" way that these ignorant posters can defend the demagogue-in-chief.....

Last edited:
  • Banned
There is a way for Trump to have Mexico and other countries pay for the wall:
The Remittance Fee in Oklahoma, Georgia, and in the U.S. Congress

If you read what's written in your own citation, you'd notice that the US Chamber of Commerce is the CHIEF opponent of this despotic option.....AND, ironically

The United States Chamber of Commerce is a business-oriented lobbying group. Politically, the Chamber supports Republican political candidates.

Walls work. Think Berlin. Illegal immigration and an opioid crisis of epic proportions. The wall must be built.

There is a way for Trump to have Mexico and other countries pay for the wall:
The Remittance Fee in Oklahoma, Georgia, and in the U.S. Congress

You really should research your links a little more thoroughly. Oklahoma is the only place such a fee is enacted, and it applies to all wire transfers, and it only applies to wire transfer companies. Wire transfers through banks are exempt. Oklahoma citizens are paying just as much as anyone else. Georgia right wingers only want something like that, and your link only whines because congress hasn't made any effort to enact anything like that.

Forum List

Back