We want names! President Trump says two very smart people came into his office & urged him to lock down economy or 2.2. mil. Americans would die

Check it out. if ppl really think it's a joke ............
View attachment 321605
That's India, dumbass! Not Indiana.
She didnt say Indiana, only you did.

They are doing similar things here

Try reading for once. Why would I or anyone else care what India does?
I read. You didnt. YOU alone read "Indiana "

View attachment 321605

You obviously don't understand that people from Indiana refer to themselves as Indians. For instance, I'm from Pennsylvania. We refer to ourselves as Pennsylindians. :dunno:

Listen fucktard, they do NOT refer to themselves as Indians. I live 15 miles from Indiana. You should refer to yourself as "fucktard" to be accurate.

You're the fucktard. They do so refer to themselves as Indians. People in India refer to themselves as Indiods. Open a textbook, stupid.

I read the textbook but it didn’t tell me what people from Wyoming are called? I still can’t figure it out. Wyomingans? Wyomingites? Wyomingers? Wyomingians?

How is this still not known?!

Every country has impose shut downs and some even curfews. But leave it to the deplorables to think that there is some anti-Trump agenda behind these shut downs.

View attachment 321605
She didnt say Indiana, only you did.

They are doing similar things here

Try reading for once. Why would I or anyone else care what India does?
I read. You didnt. YOU alone read "Indiana "

Why did you decide to join the fucktard parade? Read the thread.

View attachment 321605

You obviously don't understand that people from Indiana refer to themselves as Indians. For instance, I'm from Pennsylvania. We refer to ourselves as Pennsylindians. :dunno:

Listen fucktard, they do NOT refer to themselves as Indians. I live 15 miles from Indiana. You should refer to yourself as "fucktard" to be accurate.

You're the fucktard. They do so refer to themselves as Indians. People in India refer to themselves as Indiods. Open a textbook, stupid.

I read the textbook but it didn’t tell me what people from Wyoming are called? I still can’t figure it out. Wyomingans? Wyomingites? Wyomingers? Wyomingians?

Faggots. People from Wyoming are called faggots.

View attachment 321605

Faggots. People from Wyoming are called faggots.
Liberal are homophobes? Who'd of thunk it

Wow, I just heard Trump say his shutdown policies have saved "countless lives"!

The Trumpsters must be FURIOUS that he said such a thing! He has been CONNED!

WHO IS MAKING HIM SAY THESE HORRIBLE THINGS! WHERE IS THE REAL TRUMP!
he can't make that statement, he has no benchmark data to say that against.

The United States lost 17,000 people in less than 3 months to this virus....think about that and where we would be if those two people said nothing....ultimately its the presidents decision and the history books will show Trump to be right in what he did.....we can always re build the economy but we can't bring back the dead....
fyi
17000 people in less than 2 months.....

Every country has impose shut downs and some even curfews. But leave it to the deplorables to think that there is some anti-Trump agenda behind these shut downs.

Moron, they wall believed the Imperial College model that 1-2 million Americans would die.........and their left wing journalists used that to push fear, panic and hysteria around the world.

The United States lost 17,000 people in less than 3 months to this virus....think about that and where we would be if those two people said nothing....ultimately its the presidents decision and the history books will show Trump to be right in what he did.....we can always re build the economy but we can't bring back the dead....
fyi
17000 people in less than 2 months.....
even worse....

just out! more fear and control. CORONAVIRUS ='S POPULATION CONNTROL
1586547718523.png

Moron, they wall believed the Imperial College model that 1-2 million Americans would die.........and their left wing journalists used that to push fear, panic and hysteria around the world.

That prediction was made before stay at home orders were put on place. If we didn't put in place shut downs it would have reached 2 million or even more deaths.

Infectious and death predictions are estimated based on current measures in place.

Smokers have a shorten life expectancy, but it goes back up when they stop smoking. Doesn't mean the doctor made a wrong prediction.

That prediction was made before stay at home orders were put on place. If we didn't put in place shut downs it would have reached 2 million or even more deaths.

Infectious and death predictions are estimated based on current measures in place.

Smokers have a shorten life expectancy, but it goes back up when they stop smoking. Doesn't mean the doctor made a wrong prediction.
How fking stupid

These “two smart people” are responsible for pushing faulty propaganda on the president that resulted in millions and millions of ruined lives.

We Want Names! President Trump Says "Two Very Smart People" Came into His Office and Urged Him to Lock Down Economy or 2.2 Million Americans Would Die (VIDEO)

GET THEM TRUMP and put every scum bag in prison perm.

and you loser left who continue to blame Trump all the while you have severe pigs working with Trump who are just like you demo pigs onn here they fed him wrong information-- they lied to him and everyone kept telling you losers this bs is taking place!!

We are suppose to trust the words of these traitors---- they destroyed this nation Truump is not at fault he relies on experts you dweeb ass idiots.

This is a ridiculous rant. It has been the policy of the right-wing imbeciles, including Capt. Vermin, never, ever to give out names or other information to the public and operate only in secrecy. Now you want names???
i've always wanted names. Anonymous is not a name.

This is funny seeing as right-wingers who insist that nothing be revealed to the public; that nothing ever get out. They even fire accomplished military officers in order to make sure that everyone stays "on message" that everything is rosy under Capt. Vermin's "leadership."

These “two smart people” are responsible for pushing faulty propaganda on the president that resulted in millions and millions of ruined lives.

We Want Names! President Trump Says "Two Very Smart People" Came into His Office and Urged Him to Lock Down Economy or 2.2 Million Americans Would Die (VIDEO)

and you loser left who continue to blame Trump all the while you have severe pigs working with Trump who are just like you demo pigs onn here they fed him wrong information-- they lied to him and everyone kept telling you losers this bs is taking place!!

We are suppose to trust the words of these traitors---- they destroyed this nation Truump is not at fault he relies on experts you dweeb ass idiots.
[/ what if they told trump to jump off a bridge? You losers would want a murder trial. Stupidest post I’ve ever seen! In the last 2minutes.

We know only these persons are neither Christians nor Muslims nor Buddists

This is a ridiculous rant. It has been the policy of the right-wing imbeciles, including Capt. Vermin, never, ever to give out names or other information to the public and operate only in secrecy. Now you want names???
i've always wanted names. Anonymous is not a name.

This is funny seeing as right-wingers who insist that nothing be revealed to the public; that nothing ever get out. They even fire accomplished military officers in order to make sure that everyone stays "on message" that everything is rosy under Capt. Vermin's "leadership."
Who went after Flynn?

So you’re a hypocrite

Forum List

Back