Mr Trump --right all along--get us off leash

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
he was right about the tariffs all along/etc...first POTUS to try to get us off the Chinese leash!!!!
n March 6, notwithstanding the ongoing trade war between the two countries, the United States granted China tariff exemptions for medical products, including face masks. Although the U.S. does make face masks, more than 90 per cent of those sold in the country are produced elsewhere.
etc all kind of Chinese crap

1586526786113.png

But MSM. has the weak believing it is the total opposite.

he was right about the tariffs all along/etc...first POTUS to try to get us off the Chinese leash!!!!
n March 6, notwithstanding the ongoing trade war between the two countries, the United States granted China tariff exemptions for medical products, including face masks. Although the U.S. does make face masks, more than 90 per cent of those sold in the country are produced elsewhere.
Regarding China, here is what a friend in Catalonia just told me (in regards to how Italy was hit bad):

Italy had no choice (in doing business with China). EU politics favored Germany at the cost of Italian economy. With not help from EU is normal they embrace China. World Mobile Congress was suspended in Barcelona due to fear of CV. Lot of people criticized the organization for that, but maybe they save us from the inferno, as lots of mobile companies are based on China. Milan maintained their Fashion Week. The spread in Italy and Europe came after the Fashion Week was suspended in the last day due to CV and everybody went back to their homes. Is calculated that 100,000 people were taken part of the event. Lots of Italian live in Spain. I’m wondering if there are any Italians living in Italy. In my company, we are 20 people and 2 of them are Italians. One of them went to Italy for a wedding at the end of February. My boss didn’t let him return before he did 15 days quarantine at home (wise my boss was).

Bottom line: the world needs to get China out of their hair. The childhood must end.

20 minutes. That's what you always tell impatient children when they ask, "how long 'til we get there?"

Regarding China, here is what a friend in Catalonia just told me (in regards to how Italy was hit bad):

Italy had no choice (in doing business with China). EU politics favored Germany at the cost of Italian economy. With not help from EU is normal they embrace China. World Mobile Congress was suspended in Barcelona due to fear of CV. Lot of people criticized the organization for that, but maybe they save us from the inferno, as lots of mobile companies are based on China. Milan maintained their Fashion Week. The spread in Italy and Europe came after the Fashion Week was suspended in the last day due to CV and everybody went back to their homes. Is calculated that 100,000 people were taken part of the event. Lots of Italian live in Spain. I’m wondering if there are any Italians living in Italy. In my company, we are 20 people and 2 of them are Italians. One of them went to Italy for a wedding at the end of February. My boss didn’t let him return before he did 15 days quarantine at home (wise my boss was).

Bottom line: the world needs to get China out of their hair. The childhood must end.
I should have linked this before: a doctor friend of mine sent me this article from a highly respected author giving his unvarnished and nonpartisan view of the reality concerning China and Corona Virus and what is really going on over there. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED READING.

Forum List

Back