We Want Diversity, Just No One with Alternate Ideas

Gee, another thread by a conservative poster about race.

You mean another thread about how the left pulls back from a conversation on race ?

Okay, hit me with it....what is your problem with black folks today?

How do you lefties make these connections ?

I forgot...you graduated from the Thought Police Academy.

You said I'm "pulling back" from a conversation on race. Now it seems you're running.

"It seems"....another lefty process (add up 1 + 2 + 3 + six numbers you don't know and still get an answer of 26....).

Not sure why you guys are so obsessed with race but there you have it.

You mean another thread about how the left pulls back from a conversation on race ?

How do you lefties make these connections ?

I forgot...you graduated from the Thought Police Academy.

You said I'm "pulling back" from a conversation on race. Now it seems you're running.

"It seems"....another lefty process (add up 1 + 2 + 3 + six numbers you don't know and still get an answer of 26....).

Not sure why you guys are so obsessed with race but there you have it.

Maybe it was 27.

I jump out of my skin, when I hear the word diversity :102:

Spare me ...ok?

Really? You do understand that diversity means women can be included too. Without diversity women have no voice.

I was mainly thinking of the Islamic invasion of Europe .....they call it "diversity"and that is not diversity, that is an invasion proper!

Sorry if I didn't express myself correctly.

Spare me ...ok?

Really? You do understand that diversity means women can be included too. Without diversity women have no voice.

I was mainly thinking of the Islamic invasion of Europe .....they call it "diversity"and that is not diversity, that is an invasion proper!

SKYE, PLEASE REALIZE:

DIVERSITY: A term thrown out there by the Left only when they realize not enough people are seeing it their way, and they need a way to leverage things in their favor by trying to assign a negative to something if you try to oppose it! Much like they try to make "sensible-gun control" about "the children" rather than about confiscation of lawful, protected property for socialized population control. In this case, DIVERSITY of people and ideas because they don't like the people and ideas we currently have as not favoring THEM.

Spare me ...ok?

I understand but Islam is not invading Europe. And I really think "Europeans" need to stop pretending that history does not exist. How do people who gave colonized most of the planet talk about how wrong it is to be invaded?

Spare me ...ok?

I understand but Islam is not invading Europe. And I really think "Europeans" need to stop pretending that history does not exist. How do people who gave colonized most of the planet talk about how wrong it is to be invaded?

Let agree to disagree here. ok?

Islam has already invaded Europe.

Spare me ...ok?

Women were declaring their voices in super liberal.....WYOMING.....long before diversity showed up and pretended to be a champion for morons like you.

Spare me ...ok?

Let agree to disagree here. ok?

Islam has already invaded Europe.

There is nothing to disagree with.

Screen_Shot_2014-06-23_at_5.07.38_PM2.png

Spare me ...ok?

SKYE, PLEASE REALIZE:

DIVERSITY: A term thrown out there by the Left only when they realize not enough people are seeing it their way, and they need a way to leverage things in their favor by trying to assign a negative to something if you try to oppose it! Much like they try to make "sensible-gun control" about "the children" rather than about confiscation of lawful, protected property for socialized population control. In this case, DIVERSITY of people and ideas because they don't like the people and ideas we currently have as not favoring THEM.

No that's not diversity. It's a fool expressing idiocy.

Gee, another thread by a conservative poster about race.

I paid no attention to the race "issue" up until I was about 62 [70 now].
I became interested due to a particular book,
which I read about the time of the Cleveland Texas gang rape case.
Following from the book that got me interested in the race "issue":

".... After my older brother Dwight got his driver's license, a group of us would pile into my stepfather's car some evenings and cruise through a nearby white neighborhood, searching for people walking the streets. We'd spot some whites, get out, rush over, and, using sticks and fists, try to beat them to within an inch of their lives....." End Quote

MAKES ME WANNA HOLLER by Nathan McCall [born 1955]
[Prof Afro Am studies - Emory U] Published 1994 page 4

Above not limited to McCall's gang, nor to McCall's city, nor to the 1970s.
Above racist behavior downplayed [then and now] by MSM and Government.

http://www.amazon.com/Makes-Me-Wanna-Holler-America/dp/0679740708&tag=ff0d01-20
Nathan McCall
Nathan McCall
Must read for anyone interested in how USA got into its present precarious race relations condition.

[btw: McCall recounts MANY gang rapes and gang assaults he personally participated in ... and was never even indicted for any of them]

Youre just supposed to grazing sheep and just accept what your masters tell you.

• A banner at Lone Star College-Tomball inviting students to share their feelings about the current state of racial relations was mysteriously removed just one day after a conservative student added his response.
  • Quade Lancaster said the banner had been up for about a month before he decided to weigh in by arguing that free enterprise can be harnessed to provide opportunities for all, "regardless of skin color."
Banner removed after conservative answers race relations prompt
John Kelly says we want English speaking immigrants who are highly educated and will easily assimilate.

Totally unlike his grandparents and Trump's grandparents.

Do what I say and not what I do.

Spare me ...ok?

Women were declaring their voices in super liberal.....WYOMING.....long before diversity showed up and pretended to be a champion for morons like you.

Sure, right.

Can't help it if you don't know history.

Spare me ...ok?

SKYE, PLEASE REALIZE:

No that's not diversity. It's a fool expressing idiocy.

Yes you are an idiot. A full-on racist. On that we agree.

Forum List

Back