We turned this city around in 20 months...

Most of them live in boroughs that are resisting Adams' attempt to foist illegals on their community - e.g. Staten Island.
Upstate is telling Adams and James they won’t take their illegals. Seems virtue signaling is easy. Not so easy when you get called on it and have to walk the walk.

Not everybody has the means to just pick up their life and move to another state. People have families and roots. People have limited resources. You just don't care. You probably never even considered any of it.
do they have the means to vote out the hypocrites?

Any ill that befalls Gotham suits the shit out of me.....I remember that Bloomberg asshole shitting on Virginia every chance he got.

I remember how I felt on 9/11 when returning from squirrel hunting and turning on the TV as the second tower got hit but I swear if NYC got attacked again tonight I doubt if it would even increase my heart rate......That's not my fault, it's theirs and the other dem scum-bellys that have fucked-up the country.

You might need a therapist.

1694125056916.jpeg

Any ill that befalls Gotham suits the shit out of me.....I remember that Bloomberg asshole shitting on Virginia every chance he got.

I remember how I felt on 9/11 when returning from squirrel hunting and turning on the TV as the second tower got hit but I swear if NYC got attacked again tonight I doubt if it would even increase my heart rate......That's not my fault, it's theirs and the other dem scum-bellys that have fucked-up the country.
It's like we are now numb. Let the destruction ramp up. We need all of the cameras showing us the fun and frivolity now. Showing love for the nation only lets you get used and abused by special privileged interests.

What exactly did this radical turn around? NOTHING.
Crime is rampant
Homelessness is at epidemic levels
Hate crimes against Asians are on the rise
Hotels & schools are overrun with ILLEGAL ALIENS

This makes me happy. You made the bed....SLEEP IN IT

Stay in your midwestern dump, traitor.

Forum List

Back