We told you, now more than 5 bullets makes a magazine high capacity.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
the left wing, democrat, anti gun bait and switch is now happening in New Jersey.....

The anti gunners tell uninformed Americans they only want to ban high capacity magazines....and the uninformed think those magazines hold at least 100 rounds or more.....but the bait and switch.......when the lying, anti gunners write up their laws...all of a sudden the limit is 5.....and since the uninformed have already stopped paying attention...and simply react to the words "high capacity" they simply vote in ignorance......and give anti gunners their freedom...

We told you, we the 2nd Amendment supporters, tha anti gunners would not stop at 10 rounds....and like children with impulse control disorders, the democrats in Ne Jersey are proving us Right.

the ne anti Civil Rights legislation now declares a gun magazine high capacity if it holds more than 5 rounds........which would make just about every single semi auto pistol illegal in New Jersey....and it makes the majority of six shot revolvers the next target of anti gunners....

This is what we tell those people who are uninformed on gun issues...anti gunners want all guns banned....all of them...and when they get enough power, they will ban and confiscate guns...all of them.

http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/A1000/655_I1.PDF

and...?

it's a classification... BFD

let's see you quote the law that says those guns will be outright banned.

gawd forbid we regulate and classify certain access requirements based upon lawful purposes.

and...?

it's a classification... BFD

let's see you quote the law that says those guns will be outright banned.

gawd forbid we regulate and classify certain access requirements based upon lawful purposes.

Hey...dumb shit.....

STATEMENT 13 14 This bill revises the definition of “large capacity ammunition 15 magazine” to reduce the number of rounds of ammunition a legal 16 magazine may hold in this State. 17 Under current law, it is unlawful to own or possess an 18 ammunition magazine that is capable of holding more than 15 19 rounds of ammunition. 20 This bill would reduce the maximum capacity of a legal 21 ammunition magazine in New Jersey to five rounds.

Moron, if they ban high capacity magazines, they end up banning the guns that hold those magazines...since the magazines they have created for California which hold 10 rounds to make normal guns compliant, will now be illegal in New Jersey...and if this passes in New Jersey, it will be moved in California, and New York....moron.....

thanks for the info, now try not to pee your pants in the meantime. :itsok:

This seems like it could be an attempt to circumvent the 2nd Amendment. Many of these stories come off as hyperbole or exaggeration, but in this case, don't the vast majority of semi-automatic weapons hold magazines which carry more than 5 rounds? Would the manufacturers have to make magazines with empty of solid bottoms in order to fit the weapons while only having a 5 round capacity?

I disagree with this based on the information here.

This seems like it could be an attempt to circumvent the 2nd Amendment. Many of these stories come off as hyperbole or exaggeration, but in this case, don't the vast majority of semi-automatic weapons hold magazines which carry more than 5 rounds? Would the manufacturers have to make magazines with empty of solid bottoms in order to fit the weapons while only having a 5 round capacity?

I disagree with this based on the information here.

The problem is that until the gun makers retool for 5 round magazines and get them out to the public......if they do.......your gun is illegal if you load it with the standard issue magazines you already have. And I just saw an article on the Magpul company, they just released 10 Round Glock magazines for states that have 10 round limits....they state that their product actually functions while the other magazines from other companies malfunction.......and all this hassle for no legitimate reason.

Magazine limits are lie....they don't stop criminals or mass shooters....they are simply a way for anti gunners to slowly choke the 2nd Amendment to death.

Here...magpul's new product....

Magpul releases 10-round PMAGs for Glock 17 and 19

the left wing, democrat, anti gun bait and switch is now happening in New Jersey.....

The anti gunners tell uninformed Americans they only want to ban high capacity magazines....and the uninformed think those magazines hold at least 100 rounds or more.....but the bait and switch.......when the lying, anti gunners write up their laws...all of a sudden the limit is 5.....and since the uninformed have already stopped paying attention...and simply react to the words "high capacity" they simply vote in ignorance......and give anti gunners their freedom...

We told you, we the 2nd Amendment supporters, tha anti gunners would not stop at 10 rounds....and like children with impulse control disorders, the democrats in Ne Jersey are proving us Right.

the ne anti Civil Rights legislation now declares a gun magazine high capacity if it holds more than 5 rounds........which would make just about every single semi auto pistol illegal in New Jersey....and it makes the majority of six shot revolvers the next target of anti gunners....

This is what we tell those people who are uninformed on gun issues...anti gunners want all guns banned....all of them...and when they get enough power, they will ban and confiscate guns...all of them.

What about my six shooter?

If you can't hit your target with five rounds, you shouldn't have a gun. What are you dreaming of? A zombie apocalypse? LOL

I'm curious, how many times have you fired a gun at someone in anger, or fear?

What if there is more than one target?

Have you never heard stories of shootouts in which police fire dozens of rounds and only hit the target once, or not at all?

And the issue isn't how many bullets are needed to hit a target, but if this law will make it illegal for current semi-automatic weapons to be used in New Jersey, because there are no available magazines with a 5 round limit.

Good for revolver and bolt action rifle manufacturers.

Sorry.....they want those too.....the revolver was the first Weapon of War, used to conduct genocide against the native Americans....and a bolt action rifle murdered the President of Camelot.......

Man, my favorite gun has an 18-round magazine, a squirrel on the handle, and is semi-automatic.

What is it? PS: I can pop shotgun primers @ 25 yds with it. At least 2/3 of the time.

If you can't hit your target with five rounds, you shouldn't have a gun. What are you dreaming of? A zombie apocalypse? LOL

You shit stains told us you just wanted a 10 round limit......you were lying....of course....which is why we will no longer play your game.....

You'll pry my guns from my cold, dead hands, faggots! Most likely it will be my favorite. It's taken well over 100 rabbits and some squirrels, some saplings, a Studebaker truck..lots of beer cans.

Forum List

Back